RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Even if true… what did they expect lmao 

The tweet wasn't insinuating that this was the twins thought process, more so what their fans were interpreting it as:deadbanana2: that being said, I feel like the twins thought they'd get a double shantay fmdmdm

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Sugar putting matching dolls next to her 3 outfits. :deadbanana4:

20 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

:rip: 

i’m sure she’s joking but ….. i mean i guess u have to admire the confidence :toofunny3: coming from her

its truly a kii how much u can tell Ru also hates Marcia cubed :skull: pretty much the only critiques Ru has given all season have been reads directed squarely at miss Brady :bibliahh:

Loosey genuinely gave one of the best Snatch Game performances ever, her Joan Rivers was perfect and the runway was great.  :clap3: Well deserved win. 

Marcia's runway wasn't that great, but I adored her Tim Gunn. Mistress made sense in the top 3 more for her Rosie than the runway. 

I also think that the twins expected to see Aura to be in the bottom 2 and don't know how to see each other outside of a set. I hope Spice doesn't let her inner saboteur take over just because Sugar is no longer in the competition.  I certainly wasn't expecting the twins to lipsync against each other THIS early.  And they truly were hoping for that double shantay but Sugar kept on slipping so much & then her shoe came off :rip: And the judges looked so confused as to what was going on :ahh:

omg not the replies on Marcia’s incredibly diplomatic response to Spice ……. this fandom is so deluded and broken i have to log off

Whoever is responsible for the story telling this season needs to be fired ASAP!!!! The episode was going SO well and boom they put Sugar in the bottom when she at least tried over some of the other girls that were completely forgotten like Jax and Sasha. Amethyst was mid at best when theyve shouldve sent her ass home day 1, Selina was loud as always, Aura was horrendous as we all knew he was gonna be and they should've sent her home immediately, we could've skipped the lipsync this ep. I can't believe they didn't milk the twins more, like didn't even let audience warm up to them and build up momentum for the inevitable twin lipsync lmao.

I'm glad Mistress clocked Marciax3 when she said she was #2 lmaooo :fan: also whats up with the z list celeb judges :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, karron0624 said:

Tall can drag Aura cause yall, she was **** this episode and i’m so disappointed, but its expected. However, I am so happy she made it through! Now if she can be safe until the performance challenges, and then win one of them we are good to go! Lol, she was finally talking about it and she is dragging herself 🤣🤣. She also kinda knew she wasn’t lipsyncing with both of them in the bottom, but she didnt rule out the fact that they could eliminate her because she couldnt move in the dress.

Are you Aura? Like tell us, seriously.

Someone say that Aura haters are just jealous again so I can get a good laugh

31 minutes ago, qurl said:

its truly a kii how much u can tell Ru also hates Marcia cubed :skull: pretty much the only critiques Ru has given all season have been reads directed squarely at miss Brady :bibliahh:

It's just so visibly obvious Ru isn't into these twinks just putting on mascara and it being "drag" but she HAS to cast them to keep the younger audience hooked :rip:

Loosey totally deserved it. Great performance in the snatch game + the best look of the night. I might be a Looseynator :jonny5:

Aura really just wanted to show her body with her snatch game pick huh :deadbanana2: can't she go home already? 

Nice snatch game tho. Apart from Aura and the twins, no one really bombed. 

also WHO is this new pit crew arab guy :jonny5:probably the hottest pit crew member ever, I can't stop looking at him

18 minutes ago, CBC said:

Whoever is responsible for the story telling this season needs to be fired ASAP!!!! The episode was going SO well and boom they put Sugar in the bottom when she at least tried over some of the other girls that were completely forgotten like Jax and Sasha. Amethyst was mid at best when theyve shouldve sent her ass home day 1, Selina was loud as always, Aura was horrendous as we all knew he was gonna be and they should've sent her home immediately, we could've skipped the lipsync this ep. I can't believe they didn't milk the twins more, like didn't even let audience warm up to them and build up momentum for the inevitable twin lipsync lmao.

I'm glad Mistress clocked Marciax3 when she said she was #2 lmaooo :fan: also whats up with the z list celeb judges :toofunny2:

Yes, I NOTICEABLY saw that Sasha has no screentime and was clearly probs not funny. Jax has some smart quips so I see why she was safe.

Spice and Sugar deserved bottom though, Aura's runway was top tier, she looked STUNNING.

52 minutes ago, qurl said:

the level of delusion y’all have regarding these people who are barely even drag queens :toofunny3: that was an objectively awful lip sync

It was too early to waste the twins. It would have been a double save or a double shantay. Spice ******* up ****** up both chances. Thats what im saying, 

17 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Are you Aura? Like tell us, seriously.

No ofcourse not. 😏😏

31 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

it was interesting to hear what sugar said about their parents. it's sad to hear stories like that. i was really surprised because i thought they had a supportive family and the fact that they didn't tell their parents they were on drag race is heartbreaking. 

Right? I was SHOOK, they have "mega supportive family" written all over them... or so I thought :dancehall3:

37 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

The only double anything this episode deserved was a Mistress and Loosey double win. 

I kinda disagree cuz Mistress characterization wasn't as good but yeah they could've done that I would love to see queen Mistress win

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

And unpopular opinion 

besides episodes like this with 2 snatch games… the 40 min works lol 

Agreed! They're forced to reduce the forced emotional bs :clap3:

Selina is so disgusting. The spittle and then, the runway. :biblio:

Also, I'm totally losing Robin Fierce. :rip: The 40 minutes thing is really affecting the quieter queens air time.

Amethyst had the best joke. The answer about Ross. :gaycat7:

I didn't think the twins were gonna crash and burn like that, but it makes sense. They don't seem like the type to be good at improv.

I would have saved Sugar over Spice. That Miley was criminal.

6 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Yes, I NOTICEABLY saw that Sasha has no screentime and was clearly probs not funny. Jax has some smart quips so I see why she was safe.

Spice and Sugar deserved bottom though, Aura's runway was top tier, she looked STUNNING.

Like does anyone even remember who Sasha was? My problem with Jax is that there was 0 characterization of Mona Lisa. It was done in season 1 of Espana 2 and it was a bottom ofc but at least then the answers and manerisms were Mona Lisa. And yeah Aura's look was GORGEOUS but her over the top expressions ruined the whole thing + I'm OAH :fan:

• ATRL Moderator

Trash. These dumb producers forced a twin lip sync in the third week when there were plenty of horrible girls to put in the bottom, especially AURA :pukey: 

Salina, Robin, Jax, and Malaysia also give NOTHING to the show and were bad :rip: Such a bizarre decision so early in the season.

EDIT: Also, if runway saved Aura, then it should have saved S&S while Salina and Jax lip synced for being bad at Snatch AND truly horrendous on the runway.

EDIT 2: Oh wait, Jax had at least one funny moment :fan: But S&S are still the wrong bottom 2 and Spice SPILLED in the preview.

Edited by feelslikeadream

The twins just weren’t very authentic. Everything is rehearsed, even their damn lip sync for your life! But at least they try hard, when a lot of them are barely trying.

Loosey has been giving Trinity tease so far (e.g., botched filler, polished drag, able to serve goofy/comedy). That type of skillset might lend itself to RPDR challenges but it's not particularly compelling enough to stan.

Also extremely lame for Amethyst to just completely rip Gaga’s gag from the VMAs.

Not one of the most anticipated 

Spoiler

And also one of the most predictable lipsync :rip:

Happening this early. :bibliahh:

Edited by Roberto

17 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Sugar shouldn't have been lipsyncing. Aura was the worst. Spice second.

11 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Trash. These dumb producers forced a twin lip sync in the third week when there were plenty of horrible girls to put in the bottom, especially AURA :pukey: 

EDIT: Also, if runway saved Aura, then it should have saved S&S while Salina and Jax lip synced for being bad at Snatch AND truly horrendous on the runway.

EDIT 2: Oh wait, Jax had at least one funny moment :fan: But S&S are still the wrong bottom 2 and Spice SPILLED in the preview.

Now here's the tea I was looking for

HOT1w.thumb.gif.09beb52bebe8aac0b04e82a1

5 minutes ago, @michael said:

Also extremely lame for Amethyst to just completely rip Gaga’s gag from the VMAs.

She's just sooooo bad and boring I can't believe they didn't get rid of her on ep 1 :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, R.E.M. said:

idk how Selena escaped the bottom 3 :rip: such a joke.

The way they brought up sns being disruptive when selena was just screaming in there. I guess they're already so used to it nobody noticed :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.