RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I notice that Bebe Zahara Benet is not given too much attention/love in this thread so I'm here to say that she is surely one of my favorite winners. I'm obsessed with her and how she carries herself.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, mindbender said:

I notice that Bebe Zahara Benet is not given too much attention/love in this thread so I'm here to say that she is surely one of my favorite winners. I'm obsessed with her and how she carries herself.

I am actually kinda mad that she is not on. How can you do the first All Winners season without the first DR winner. 

28 minutes ago, mindbender said:

Looooooove her. Wish we got more of her from the franchise 

6 hours ago, Kings. said:

Anyway let’s shift the focus because the same thing has been talked about for days and I’m tired.

So it turns out Bob wasn’t even asked back :deadbanana2: They must be saving her for AW2

Maybe Ru’s  holding a grudge? :giraffe:

29 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I am actually kinda mad that she is not on. How can you do the first All Winners season without the first DR winner. 

That’s assuming she wants to come back and compete :matty: Has she voiced wanting to do so again?

6 minutes ago, BTS said:

Maybe Ru’s  holding a grudge? :giraffe:

:bibliahh:

I don't know why people are making such a big deal of Bob on being part of the cast. :rip: They obviously wouldn't cast all the heavy hitters at once.

2 hours ago, mindbender said:

She's an icon she's the moment, she's THEE OG my fav winner 
bebe-zahara-benet.gif

Now that we're talking about Icon and verified legend BeBe Zahara Benet let's take a moment to remember when she took out the TRASH. 
zq8WPAY.gif

11 minutes ago, Yves said:

Could someone fill me in? Why do y'all refer to Trinity as SheDevil?

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, mindbender said:

An ICON! I thought for sure she'd be on AS7 :monkey:

It will always be iconic the way she tried to send Trixie's ass home and then refused to show her lipstick :ahh: LOVE HER.

Bebe is an ICON. She really washed them ho's in AS3. And on top of everything she gave us great TV moments. Nothing like the OG. In addition to BANJO being a BOP 

:WAP:

Oh some Bebe talk ? Let's do it to one of the best song a Drag Race girl has ever released !

If no one makes a she devil joke during the reading challenge :dies:

I'm re watching AS3 and when Trixie says that Kennedy and Chi Chi are the same person during their entrance looks :stare: what do you mean by that

9 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Oh some Bebe talk ? Let's do it to one of the best song a Drag Race girl has ever released !

Not one of. The best*

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471rm4vhu6yhcjkwzdwbbwr3jmnr1iq41ocgp5dj3a&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

3 minutes ago, Orsay said:

I'm re watching AS3 and when Trixie says that Kennedy and Chi Chi are the same person during their entrance looks :stare: what do you mean by that

That she's racist trash

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471rm4vhu6yhcjkwzdwbbwr3jmnr1iq41ocgp5dj3a&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Why do I feel like Raja is going to bully Jynks in as7 :skull:

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

That she's racist trash

WISH Bebe won that lipsync and sent her ass packing

I knew it was coming. Jinx will be cancelled and or dragged heavily before this season is done. I knew it was risky for her because her original run was amazing. Old school queens however are not used to the constant social media and therefore have not altered their bar personalities to fit your be internet. 

Jinx being into…. Boys… does not surprise me at all tbh (clock her season 5 obsession with a partnered Ivy Winters). I’m just shocked she’s dumb enough to post it like that knowing how people swarm.

4 minutes ago, Orsay said:

WISH Bebe won that lipsync and sent her ass packing

Oh Bebe DID win that lipsync

But nothing was going to stop them from rigging a win for their mediocre cash cow

The OF guy is 22 :skull: 

25 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Jinx being into…. Boys… does not surprise me at all tbh (clock her season 5 obsession with a partnered Ivy Winters). I’m just shocked she’s dumb enough to post it like that knowing how people swarm.

What's sending me is that she did that unprovoked :skull: like you're weeks away from getting reintroduced to the new fanbase and you decided to post how hot you find a "babyboy" :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

I knew it was coming. Jinx will be cancelled and or dragged heavily before this season is done. I knew it was risky for her because her original run was amazing. Old school queens however are not used to the constant social media and therefore have not altered their bar personalities to fit your be internet. 

Does she remind you of Predator Pie like Kornbread did when she got a tattoo of Willow?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.