RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Just now, Rigalo said:

If aura goes home next week I’m jumping off my roof 

She alluded to not doing good in snatch game and saying something along the lines of “i was bad in practice and worse in person.” 😭😭 so i’ve been like my girl at least makes top 8, but i think this is it for her. I hope she doesnt get eliminated, but im expecting it to be rough. But watch it be a Jorgeous situation and she wins at something she is bad on. 🤣🤣

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

She alluded to not doing good in snatch game and saying something along the lines of “i was bad in practice and worse in person.” 😭😭 so i’ve been like my girl at least makes top 8, but i think this is it for her. I hope she doesnt get eliminated, but im expecting it to be rough. But watch it be a Jorgeous situation and she wins at something she is bad on. 🤣🤣

If she is in the bottom I hope she slays the lipsync like I know she can (I want to stan but Kill This Love was a mess)

anyways, so happy with the result of this episode!!! Boring queen out (I knew she was in danger when she was celebrating not being the first queen out in the first 3 mins of the episode :rip:) and so happy Sasha won. Obviously the edit is CHOPPED with this runtime but she was clearly the funniest of what was shown. And now we can stan her in this thread :smitten2:

Wait. The leftovers doing better then the elite girls. Sugar did the best then Lucci, with her small role, that she slayed to perfection.   Everyone else was just meh. 

Not s&s giving more then seasoned queens. Oops. 

based on runway and acting challenge Aura better be bottom two. Pls put Jax in bttm to ensure Aura is sent packing!!!

Edited by manwhore

The episode felt like a whiplash.

Perhaps one of the most poorly edited episodes ever. So much was cut, runways were a flash, no genuine buildup to Sasha's win. WTF. Everyone who was happy about the move to MTV can CHOKE :biblio:

I screamed at the pummeling Jax took tonight...Michelle basically said she looks horrible and then Mistress snuck a dig in Untucked too :rip:

Now we need this energy for the other f*ckboi queen. The one who is giving the "hip hop is my passion, I love to pop n lock" girl from High School Musical

Welp.  Poppy deserved to go. fair enough. Next week Aura!!!! :biblio:

Luxx was second best dressed after Sasha. If she can bring originality like this every week, I’ll change my mind about her. 

Salinas, girl as a Hispanic, I’m starting to see your drag as a mockery, not a love letter to la cultura. I’ll reserve my judgment and wait for more. (But that runway Eew Jesus gross.)

Obsessed with Mistress. Her story was so sad and I can see why she carries herself like an og in her craft. Wise beyond her years. 

Sasha’s win was not rewarding. There was no build up. I honestly thought Sugar and Lucci did better in the acting challenge but not by much. I think this episode would have been better received if the judges finally told us that the runway this week played a more significant role in determining the winner. (Sasha win) It’s the transparency drag race fans deserves. 

-Malaysia is kinda disappearing. 

-Anetra didn’t stand out this week

-Jax failed hard. Hate to see it 

-everyone was just meh except Aura. Aura needs to go !!!

welp... the trade of the season just left 

not 2 of my most anticipated queens being the first 2 out :gaycat6: 

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

If aura goes home next week I’m jumping off my roof 

Hope you have a trampoline. lmao 
britney-thumbs-up.gif

Jax should have been lip syncing tonight. How are you going to take control of the challenge and then not give yourself any lines? Bye.

Ok I just watched Untucked and I guess they sent Poppy home because she said she’d be okay with it :skull: Otherwise it should have been Amethyst and Jax lip syncing.

This editing is not it. There wasn’t even a judge’s deliberations segment, it just cut straight to the queens coming back. :deadbanana:

Im actually sad to see Amethyst so down on herself in untucked. The way next weeks preview hints at a 3rd strike your out narrative for her is suspect because she might actually bring it. Idk. I actually thought her talent was fine and this week was fine too. Yikes, am I crazy? She’s been on par with other girls that are fading or just getting by. Loosey should’ve lip synced over Amethyst last week and Jax this week over her. They just see her as a scapegoat bc they think she’s quiet and not adding anything to anyone’s storyline. 

edit. Not them not having a mini challenge tho. Todrick and those gays must be stopped! :doc:

Edited by manwhore

I'm kinda rooting for Amethyst ngl nnn she really wants it unlike Poppy :deadbanana2: who was invisible ngl :deadbanana:

Sasha did not deserve to win, her acting was bad.

They are doing the most to just send Amethyst home. She wasnt bad and did they even make a comment on how amazing she looked tonight?

Suger & Spice are amazing lol.

Editing felt so rushed. Why did they force it to make 40 mins episodes :biblio:

Edited by Afferty

7 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

I'm kinda rooting for Amethyst ngl nnn she really wants it unlike Poppy :deadbanana2: who was invisible ngl :deadbanana:

I’m shook no one’s brought up Poopy’s “See you later losers.”  

midsommar-crying.gif

Ru: “those words may haunt you!” 

And yes amethyst is so undervalued this season and her spirit is torn since the premiere. She’s being sabatoged and I think she senses it. 

Edited by manwhore

The episode is too short we didn’t even get rupaul deliberating wtf 

i hope the twins do white chicks for snatch game LOL

I blinked and the episode ended.

Anyways,  quick thoughts

Editing: Many girls faded. I don't see what storyline they're trying to give Malaysia, Mistress (Basically the leftover team). It seems like production is saving some people for future episodes (Aura, Robyn, etc..). I do LOVE the judges critiques being cut off. But wouldn't it be nice if they uploaded a segment on YouTube called (The Judges Critiques) where they just post that segment for those who love them. I typically skim over them.  

Challenge: Sasha Colby killed it with the neck cracks. She had me laughing my ass off. The snippet last week showed that she was struggling and i knew it was a hoax. Aura really faded more, but yet she didnt get any confessionals this week (guess sis didn't show off her huge arms to the twink producers:WAP:). Team leftovers did ALRIGHT, but not good nor bad. Team Amethyst BOMBED. I just don't know what wasn't hitting. 

Runway: I am trying best to remember this, because it went too fast!

-Fav: Luxx Noir London, Loosey LaDuca, Sasha Colby, Amethyst

-Least Fav: Princess Poppy, Malaysia Babydoll Fox, Salina EsTitties[Though i loved her idea, execution wise i wasnt here for it)

Lipsync: I really thought Princess Poppy was gonna send Amethyst home, but i guess they kicked poppy out because she said in untucked its fine. 

I liked this episode. For the first time since FOREVER, it felt as if im there to enjoy RPDR, and not watch it because its a chore :deadbanana:

At first I thought I enjoyed the shorter episode, cause the workroom stuff was moving along nicely, but then I realized some girls were INVISIBLE this episode :rip: Like, for example, did Anetra, Robin, and Luxx say anything? The main stage stuff was super rushed too... We need the time back!

Sasha EASILY deserved to win! Her team was the best one and she was the best on that team :clap3: 

I would love to hear from the ppl who say it was rigged for her who else should've won, cause for me there was no one else who deserved it.

The bottom was a little messy to me. I feel like the 3rd team gave even less than the 2nd one, so I'm shocked only Jax was in the bottom.

That being said, I'm not mad at who they chose, I'm just sad Poppy left. I found her endearing and kinda funny in general, while Amethyst is giving absolutely nothing. She's just so generic and bland to me, while these girls who are actually a bit interesting are going home... Oh well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.