RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

I just realized Aaron Samuel’s husband is in that show :rip: 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

most of these looks :katie:

I’m kinda rooting for the big girls :bird:

Silky looks AMAZING there.

Oh.... wait

That person looks and styles herself exactly like Eureka and the other big girls. Same mug and all. Zzz. 

Just now, Blade Runner said:

That person looks and styles herself exactly like Eureka and the other big girls. Same mug and all. Zzz. 

I thought they brought eureka back for a sec 

but I mean we do have all the twinks that all look like aquaria lol 

7 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I thought they brought eureka back for a sec 

but I mean we do have all the twinks that all look like aquaria lol 

And we call them out all the time, so let's do the same here.

It's boring. :swan:

Those looks...everybody serving stank face lmao

17 hours ago, aayAlex said:

Willow is a bottom of the barrel winner

Symone and Raja teas

20 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

that all look like aquaria lol 

she IS the standard :alexz2:

Those looks... omg... :rip: 

I can't even tell who some of the girls are.

princess poppy is giving with this ashley tisdale homage

5e97472515ea4b5f1c5bdf57?width=1000&form

sasha colby lowkey looks horrible, none of that goes with each other it's giving bootleg raven

luxx is also a hot booboo mess, the dress concept is interesting but honestly there's no point in her existence when symone is already out there doing what she does but 1000x better

Edited by Femalien

It’s funny how Symone was dragged in here for her appearances outside of Drag Race but now she’s the standard for the glam beauty queens :ahh: 

Time, the ultimate truth teller!

sugar & spice's dynamic kinda screws sugar over. she is always gonna be in something on the more basic end that's frothy and pink and whatever, since "good girl" seems like a more narrow trope with less latitude than spice's bad girl thing, she gets to show up in **** that's way more edged out

new alert of a basic queen is having this type of wig:

Envy Peru - Wikipedia

it's the same sculptural and ornate lacquering with gems added to them, it's done by one specific wig artist, and every girl is ordering one now and thinking they ate. envy peru was the first one rocking them nearly 3 years ago, but now it's becoming the new wigs and grace. so much of drag is homogenized by the same handful of vendors making every wig and garment

That red carpet. :rip: Spice is the only one sickening.  She's always delivering. Colby doing too much.  Mess.  Lux serving Symone. Nothing original. That eureka lookalike serving eureka.  The only innovative thing there are those glasses that one girl is wearing. (The first contestant with a nose?) No shade I still don't know all their names.  So many clones. Zzz. This season def is the season of personality Bc all their drag is rough. Hope they brought better stuff to the show. 

I can't wait to see Aura first out,him and his little twink muscles. I find it hilarious that she thought she ate when she entered the work room. She also assumed she'd be the trade of the season.  Anetra and that ugly Kameron Michael butterfly tattoo (that every gay has) said not today. Both have bad makeup and look so forgettable though. 

1 hour ago, Femalien said:

sugar & spice's dynamic kinda screws sugar over. she is always gonna be in something on the more basic end that's frothy and pink and whatever, since "good girl" seems like a more narrow trope with less latitude than spice's bad girl thing, she gets to show up in **** that's way more edged out

1 hour ago, Femalien said:

new alert of a basic queen is having this type of wig:

Envy Peru - Wikipedia

it's the same sculptural and ornate lacquering with gems added to them, it's done by one specific wig artist, and every girl is ordering one now and thinking they ate. envy peru was the first one rocking them nearly 3 years ago, but now it's becoming the new wigs and grace. so much of drag is homogenized by the same handful of vendors making every wig and garment

Everything you said. :clap3:I rather have simple but as long as it's an original concept. The girls are  looking like clones of girls from yesteryear. The ones doing their own thing will always have my respect. 

Somebody needs to find the Drag Queen factory and sabotage the Eureka, Aquaria and weaponized BFA assembly lines because they are working overtime churning out contestants for each season and we are TIRED 

28 minutes ago, Femalien said:

princess poppy is giving with this ashley tisdale homage

5e97472515ea4b5f1c5bdf57?width=1000&form

sasha colby lowkey looks horrible, none of that goes with each other it's giving bootleg raven

luxx is also a hot booboo mess, the dress concept is interesting but honestly there's no point in her existence when symone is already out there doing what she does but 1000x better

if you're gonna do it then go all out she didn't even stone her top :shakeno:

8 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

I can't see even one person saying that they want to watch that weho mess. :bibliahh:

The way they could even bring back RuPaul's Las Vegas, whatever that reality show was called, and people would actually want to watch it rather than this.

This! I’m so sad the Vegas Revue wasn’t renewed, it’d have been the a great “Housewives of” type of show, especially with queens coming and going.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.