RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Funny enough, the last few seasons of Drag Race that aired here in Brazil, on MTV, were the one hour cut, so 45min overall. I didn't watch all the episodes that were airing, but I remember that the runway were shortened for sure. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Just accidentally found out people are actually fighting about Luxx's hair on Twitter. Irene racist for saying it's not 40", Luxx a pathological liar for saying it is... I hate this fandom :toofunny3:

Anyway,

It’s this weird feedback loop where fans get offended by nothing and then queens can’t handle light criticism :deadbanana: queens need to stop reading negative comments and the fanbase needs to stop being offended at stuff that doesn’t matter (and actually care about real issues).  

45 min episodes better not mean shorter runways and back to like 30 second lipsyncs :biblio:

• ATRL Moderator

So the show doesn’t premier until the 20th.  The rpdr premier is still 2 hrs? Do we know if it’s 90+ untucked or 120+ untucked 

Wait not a Todrick show :rip: 

The way Bob and Monet still praise him is wild, I thought they were really the only ones still into him but I guess his career is still kicking. He’s insufferable so I’m not sure how :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator

fine with 45 minute episodes as long as they don't cut down the runway/lipsync over judge banter

The 45 minutes is interesting because in some of the early seasons it felt like plenty but S7/8/9 felt a bit rushed. 

Having said that, there has definitely been padding in nearly every episode in the last few seasons just to fill out the time.

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

But Canada's Drag Race judge Brad Goreski is also in it :gaycat2:

Not one of Todrick’s scandals being a sell out tour apparently :dies: How about paying RENT

Edited by Both Sides Now

4 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Sasha & Luxx as the top 2 would be a serve as they are my faves from the cast as of now but having Sasha only lipsync once is not the tea.

I still hope she wins but I need to see her in the bottom lipsyncing at least 3-4 times. Please don't rob us of off that show. 

sasha-colby-sasha-colby-drag.gif

would be fine with this if the finale is a lipsync smackdown

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Icon

Iconic :clap3: 

The true successor to Kennedy’s death becomes her :clap3: 

Even if you don't like her, you can't say she's not fearless  :bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Even if you don't like her, you can't say she's not fearless  :bibliahh:

Even its own cast members are dragging it :rip:

IMG_2581.png

I can't see even one person saying that they want to watch that weho mess. :bibliahh:

The way they could even bring back RuPaul's Las Vegas, whatever that reality show was called, and people would actually want to watch it rather than this.

That mean gays of weho show will be cancelled so fast :bibliahh:

The way they thought they could use the RPDR fandom for views :skull:

Hope they focus on the drama instead of the sob stories.

Nobody’s going to watch the todric hell mess :redface:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

This is so getting cancelled :skull:

ufm6wch4fdaa1.jpg

This is so embarrassing :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.