RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Kornbread is quitting drag :stare:

Miss Kornbread using drag just as a stepping stone to achieve what she really wants 

Actually doing what Rosé/Denali were accused of trying to do last year

:toofunny2:

36 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

trixie would win something on an aw season, rigged or not. girl groups, design, branding, acting, improv could all be given to her if she needed wins

This

Trixie might have not done so good at drag race before, but miss thing can act, sing, design, improvise and brand herself like no other

Plus she's rich rich so ha outfits would be nice

She wouldn't be the flop of the season, but Snatch Game would be her downfall again 

:devil:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Hephaestus said:

She’s been on The Pit Stop recently, I think production is ok with her.

Spillers from when AW casts were going around said that Alaska wasn’t asked because of her association with Willam sadly.

Maybe they’ll change their minds once AS7 airs and they want to have another season though, cause apparently literally the only queens that were asked were the ones who were cast which is wild. We know Bob, Bianca and Alaksa were certainly not asked, so I’m pretty sure they’re waiting to test run this season and see if they want to have a bigger and better 2nd version. 

3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Spillers from when AW casts were going around said that Alaska wasn’t asked because of her association with Willam sadly.

Maybe they’ll change their minds once AS7 airs and they want to have another season though, cause apparently literally the only queens that were asked were the ones who were cast which is wild. We know Bob, Bianca and Alaksa were certainly not asked, so I’m pretty sure they’re waiting to test run this season and see if they want to have a bigger and better 2nd version. 

I don’t read spoilers so I can’t really argue, but looking at the AW1 cast my impression is that they’re saving more popular winners for AW2.

I guess we’ll find out with time, but it’d be really bad if Alaska was excluded because of her association with Willam.

8 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

She’s been on The Pit Stop recently, I think production is ok with her.

i was listening to an ep of sibling rivalry and bob and monet mentioned something about pit stop not being a WoW production, but a viacom one. so viacom might not have an issue with her, but WoW is super reluctant lmao

1 minute ago, Edge Of Glory said:

i was listening to an ep of sibling rivalry and bob and monet mentioned something about pit stop not being a WoW production, but a viacom one. so viacom might not have an issue with her, but WoW is super reluctant lmao

Oh, interesting! I had no idea :chick2:

Yeah Pit Stop is VH1, they don't care about WOW's grievances with Alaska lol

And of course Bianca wasn't asked, they know there's no way in hell she's returning :rip:

It would be cool if they got the runner-ups of the contestants of AS7 as the guests on each week of the Pit Stop :jonny:

Ideally i'd have Trixie being the host (I like her, sue me) with these people as the guests:

S3: Manila

S5: Roxxy/Alaska

AS4: Monique/Naomi,

S11: Brooke

S12: Gigi/Crystal

AS5: Jujubee/Cracker

UK1:Divina

Edited by xrosup

20 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

SHOOT

This is so elevated and gorgeous, this makes me stan a bit.

Kornbread.jpg

The prosthetic application here is flawless.

Had she looked half this good on the show, I would've stanned.

but honestly - why would they return? Bob, Bianca, Alaska and Violet have literally nothing to prove anymore as far as DR goes, they've outgrown the show. the only way they should return is to be a guest judge or something. (btw replacing Carson and Ross is long overdue)

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

In just 3 days, the Most Successful Reign of All Time will come to an end and a newer, lesser queen will face the impossible task of trying to live up to the legacy of THEE Symone

Let us take a look back at all RuPaul's successor and the true heir to the Drag Race throne has accomplished in just a year's time:

4 Challenge wins, tying a record for US Drag Race

5953a9e3b2bc63af4d05fda22939b4ce11bec748.gifv

Unprecedented 7/7 lipsync wins, the highest in franchise history

symone-4.gif

First and only drag queen other than RuPaul to guest on Late Night Primetime

maxresdefault.jpg

Featured in VOGUE

69135490_156725825405372_6796066934091305040_n.jpg

Attended the MET Gala

symone-met-gala-2.jpg

OUT Magazine Cover

out300_out100_cover_symone_cr._micaiah_carter_1_edit_copy.jpg

Interview Magazine Cover

2021_CH_zine_cover_final-scaled.jpg

Paper Magazine Cover

img.png?width=784&quality=80

Plastik Magazine Cover

P35+DIGITAL+COVER+TRIALS2.jpg

SOLO International Tour

vmrzaemo0eoie6xh4vkk.jpg

Judd Apatow Movie Star

giphy.gif

Moschino Ad Campaign

r6c0yuvwg0i71.jpg

Maybelline Campaign

s4jsmz2ates81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=814ac9cb5bdd30f008ac939ef883c2d6f2f8d5cd

LADYGUNN Editorial Spread

01-scaled.jpg

Featured in New York Times

05DRAG-RACE-SYMONE4-mediumSquareAt3X-v2.jpg

Sat Front Row at New York, Milan, AND Paris Fashion Week

e266b976-e998-4d4e-ae7e-c0f667f5b77b-getty-1370269689.jpg?w=653&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compressVivienne-Westwood_0041.jpg

Fashion Muse, dressed by Gaultier, Mugler, Carolina Herrera, Balenciaga, Valentino, Siriano, and more.

E9vliK5UcAI0HvA?format=jpg&name=large

Savage X Fenty Runway Model

8d70ad8b9eed42d3b3fa4f5597c201ef_lg.jpg

Kacey Musgraves video star

6124623c05530c31008e6f33_o_U_v2.jpg

Red Carpet staple, attending the Primetime Emmy's, MTV Awards, Vanity Fair Academy Movie Museum, etc

GettyImages-1318544683.jpg?resize=3556,5000?w=1092

Hollywood Socialite booked by fellow celebrity elite like Madonna, Lil Nas X, Lizzo, Lil Kim, and more

The-Symone-x-Segway-Photo-courtesy-of-Christian-Cowan.jpg

The Ebony Enchantress has remained BOOKED, BLESSED, and BUSY this entire year. Poor Willow/Bosco/Camden/Angie/Daya for having to follow in this trail blazer's footsteps. Their careers will be eclipsed by their predecessor I fear

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

The way you had this saved for an entire year!

honestly, Symone had the BEST reigning year of ANY queen. 

22 minutes ago, xrosup said:

It would be cool if they got the runner-ups of the contestants of AS7 as the guests on each week of the Pit Stop :jonny:

Ideally i'd have Trixie)being the host (I like her, sue me) with Manila, Roxxy/Alaska, Monique/Naomi, Jujubee/Shea, Brooke, Gigi/Crystal, Divina as the guests

I really like this concept, a lot of tea could be spilled :jonnycat:

49 minutes ago, CBC said:

Look at this gorgeous legend :jonny5:

@Dax :jonnycat:

She needs to come back to the show rather sooner than later, even as just a lipsync assasin :jonnycat:

36 minutes ago, modern thing said:

but honestly - why would they return? Bob, Bianca, Alaska and Violet have literally nothing to prove anymore as far as DR goes, they've outgrown the show. the only way they should return is to be a guest judge or something. (btw replacing Carson and Ross is long overdue)

Bob would do All Winners because she's VERY competitive, loves Drag Race and knows she has a shot at winning.

Honestly i'm not sure she has peaked yet, Bob's extremly hungry, still.

47 minutes ago, modern thing said:

Just to have fun, boost their popularity and remind people that they are still the ****? :eli:  

Reminder that Rosé is a very talented artist and didn't quit drag for other career oppurtunities like some people (now they are Kornbread fans) accused her of :celestial:  

The show already accomplished what Kornbread wanted out of it. Good for her :michael:

1 minute ago, Afferty said:

Reminder that Rosé is a very talented artist and didn't quit drag for other career oppurtunities like some people (now they are Kornbread fans) accused her of :celestial:  

Because she doesn't have any other career opportunities

omgheyrose-rose.gif

58 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Ideally i'd have Trixie)being the host (I like her, sue me) with Manila, Roxxy/Alaska, Monique/Naomi, Jujubee/Shea, Brooke, Gigi/Crystal, Divina as the guests

Wait this is cute. We would get good commentary and some shade  :gaycat2:

Just now, TheOnlyOne said:

Because she doesn't have any other career opportunities

omgheyrose-rose.gif

Why do i keep seeing her booking some musicals pn ha insta then 

omgheyrose-rose.gif

Cant wait to see Kornbread to get the oppurtunities that Rosé had

omgheyrose-rose.gif

6 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Why do i keep seeing her booking some musicals pn ha insta then 

omgheyrose-rose.gif

Cant wait to see Kornbread to get the oppurtunities that Rosé had

omgheyrose-rose.gif

News to me. I hadn't heard a peep about her since S13 ended so I just assumed she quit drag or something.

Anyway, you can catch Kornbread The Snack Jete in Hocus Pocus 2 later this year. Any feature films Rose will be making an appearance in?

omgheyrose-rose.gif

43 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I really like this concept, a lot of tea could be spilled :jonnycat:

And since both Shea and Trinity are there, have Peppermint as a guest even though she's not from the season where either one of them won but idc, Pep is funny as hell :jonny: 

1 minute ago, TheOnlyOne said:

News to me. I hadn't heard a peep about her since S13 ended so I just assumed she quit drag or something.

omgheyrose-rose.gif

Not surprised that you always assume the worst for the white finalists in any season (specifially the ones that preseason spoilers predict that they are strong candidates for the crown) 

omgheyrose-rose.gif

Can't wait to see who you'll be hating on and stanning on AS7 to understand who will be our final top2

omgheyrose-rose.gif

Speaking of, let’s cleanse this page of Rose discussion by celebrating the queen that massacred her all season long and in the year since once again 

In just 3 days, the Most Successful Reign of All Time will come to an end and a newer, lesser queen will face the impossible task of trying to live up to the legacy of THEE Symone

Let us take a look back at all RuPaul's successor and the true heir to the Drag Race throne has accomplished in just a year's time:

4 Challenge wins, tying a record for US Drag Race

5953a9e3b2bc63af4d05fda22939b4ce11bec748.gifv

Unprecedented 7/7 lipsync wins, the highest in franchise history

symone-4.gif

First and only drag queen other than RuPaul to guest on Late Night Primetime

maxresdefault.jpg

Featured in VOGUE

69135490_156725825405372_6796066934091305040_n.jpg

Attended the MET Gala

symone-met-gala-2.jpg

OUT Magazine Cover

out300_out100_cover_symone_cr._micaiah_carter_1_edit_copy.jpg

Interview Magazine Cover

2021_CH_zine_cover_final-scaled.jpg

Paper Magazine Cover

img.png?width=784&quality=80

Plastik Magazine Cover

P35+DIGITAL+COVER+TRIALS2.jpg

SOLO International Tour

vmrzaemo0eoie6xh4vkk.jpg

Judd Apatow Movie Star

giphy.gif

Moschino Ad Campaign

r6c0yuvwg0i71.jpg

Maybelline Campaign

s4jsmz2ates81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=814ac9cb5bdd30f008ac939ef883c2d6f2f8d5cd

LADYGUNN Editorial Spread

01-scaled.jpg

Featured in New York Times

05DRAG-RACE-SYMONE4-mediumSquareAt3X-v2.jpg

Sat Front Row at New York, Milan, AND Paris Fashion Week

e266b976-e998-4d4e-ae7e-c0f667f5b77b-getty-1370269689.jpg?w=653&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compressVivienne-Westwood_0041.jpg

Fashion Muse, dressed by Gaultier, Mugler, Carolina Herrera, Balenciaga, Valentino, Siriano, and more.

E9vliK5UcAI0HvA?format=jpg&name=large

Savage X Fenty Runway Model

8d70ad8b9eed42d3b3fa4f5597c201ef_lg.jpg

Kacey Musgraves video star

6124623c05530c31008e6f33_o_U_v2.jpg

Red Carpet staple, attending the Primetime Emmy's, MTV Awards, Vanity Fair Academy Movie Museum, etc

GettyImages-1318544683.jpg?resize=3556,5000?w=1092

Hollywood Socialite booked by fellow celebrity elite like Madonna, Lil Nas X, Lizzo, Lil Kim, and more

The-Symone-x-Segway-Photo-courtesy-of-Christian-Cowan.jpg

The Ebony Enchantress has remained BOOKED, BLESSED, and BUSY this entire year. Poor Willow/Bosco/Camden/Angie/Daya for having to follow in this trail blazer's footsteps. Their careers will be eclipsed by their predecessor I fear

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

2 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

The doctoral-level thesis in defence of Borgeous of all people :bibliahh:noT entertaining that mess chile

Mess, like he clearly wants to *** Jorgeous, we get it.

As a queen however, she is meh, and her speaking is... as Bianca would say, "ILLITERATE!" 

y'all remember when I got a WP and threatened with a thread-ban for posting pictures of Shane Dawson and comparing him to R*se :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.