RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

11 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I could see it for Bosco or Angeria

Yeah, I kinda agree with you. I could totally see Bosco slaying a future All Stars season and becoming an iconic winner.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/2/2022 at 1:31 PM, Riot said:

Jasmine is the real star of s14

PERIOD.

Jasmine made the season great. I honestly think S14 was the best season since S9. Great chemistry, great and diverse cast, good storylines, great challenges, good lipsyncs. Yeah it went on for a long time, but it is what it is. 

An All Stars cast with Jasmine, Daya, Kerri, Camden, Jorgeous could make for a great AS2 type of all star season. 

S14 >>>> S12 > S11 >> S13

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

Best performer on the franchise is Kennedy Davenport

Someone had to say it

sG0sS1x.gif

3 hours ago, LastKiss said:

Her body movements always on POINT

:turkey:

But her face serving dead realness

:giraffe:

MTE.

everyone agreeing Daya was the correct winner :clap3:

Daya is criminally underrated. I can't believe she was teased as being one of the first eliminated from s14. I hope we get to see her on All Stars soon! 

One of the biggest mysteries to me was why Viacon kept Drag Race for so many years on VH1 and not on MTV, which is a much bigger brand and could use the viewership

• ATRL Moderator

Is Global All Stars replacing VTW?

Also I can’t believe S15 is debuting on January 6 :biblio: They couldn’t have chosen any other date could they 

Ru better judge Global All Stars

it would be cute if they invite the hosts of each franchise as a guest judge 

13 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Is Global All Stars replacing VTW?

Also I can’t believe S15 is debuting on January 6 :biblio: They couldn’t have chosen any other date could they 

They’ve been starting on the first Friday of the year so it’s no surprising at all

Global All Stars already sounds like a serve :duca: I wish they would have started off with that from the beginning than Vs. The World. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.