RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

icesis one of the best winners ever, eve should've won the acting challenge and only deserved to bottom for a challenge she was saved for, icesis deserved neither of her bottoms, kendall should've been booted at snatch game/girl groups/ball/makeover, gia deserved a finale spot etc etc 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

icesis one of the best winners ever, eve should've won the acting challenge and only deserved to bottom for a challenge she was saved for, icesis deserved neither of her bottoms, kendall should've been booted at snatch game/girl groups/ball/makeover, gia deserved a finale spot etc etc 

All of this… Kendall getting carried through the season completely ruined it for me

6 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

trying to scroll through the thread without spoilering myself (watching Canada's 2nd season, barely finished episode 1) and my screen landed on this :deadbanana2:

Icesis, Pythia, Oceana and Stephanie are the only ones that really got my attention in this first episode... everyone else looks so... basic and mediocre? Oceana is a mess, don't see her making it far, but she's definitely amusing.

I can't really finish this season tbh, the worst part is how cringey Brooklynn hytes is, I can't take her seriously, and not even in a funny way.. at least she looks good with this judge money?  :deadbanana4:

11 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Drag Race truly ****** up drag wtf is this :rip:

the thread about them on r/rpdrcringe made me HOLLER 

14 hours ago, Bimbo said:

And we thought we had it bad with the gayy ass ***** Joey Jay. :bird:

20 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Coming for last place in the 2022 RuGirls Rate :rip:

21 hours ago, Bimbo said:

:deadbanana4:

22 hours ago, Bimbo said:

This is a mess but don't tug her nonexistent wig too much, Gioffrè creates a good portion of what the Boulet Brothers wear :jonnycat:

19 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

This is a mess but don't tug her nonexistent wig too much, Gioffrè creates a good portion of what the Boulet Brothers wear :jonnycat:

If it was just the nonexistent wig, but the whole look is awful. :deadbanana2: Literally serving little monster going to the monster ball.

AcceptableMinorBantamrooster-size_restri

Do we know if Drag Race Belgique is still coming out this year?

• ATRL Moderator
On 10/17/2022 at 5:08 PM, Bimbo said:

Who was it that said recently, "Drag is for everyone, but not everyone should get paid to do drag"

13 hours ago, Gavin. said:

The way I block every account on tik tok that pops up with deltas podcast videos:ihype:

Imagine being this tasteless!  Couldn't be me :gaycat1:

On 10/17/2022 at 11:08 PM, Bimbo said:

i lived for Nina dragging them! :bird:

I thought it was so unnecessary. :deadbanana2: I really hate TT tho, so there is that.

3 hours ago, EJQL8 said:

OMGGG L** D***** IS DOING T**T****S

tyra-sanchez-winning.gif

I've been thinking for HOURS which Drag Queen's name has LD as initials :skull:

On 10/20/2022 at 9:48 AM, khalyan said:

Who was it that said recently, "Drag is for everyone, but not everyone should get paid to do drag"

Minnie Cooper from DU 2

On 10/17/2022 at 11:08 PM, Bimbo said:

No but how do they make most of what the Boulets' wear yet come oout looking like......this. :deadbanana2:

And their design challenge look was also bottom worthy like..... :deadbanana2:

Not Naysha dragging Nina Bonina! :deadbanana:

can't wait for her 30 minute monologue :duca:

2sab0jcgwkd71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

omg.. highkey the best look I've seen in all of Drag Race :worship2:

I didn't watch the entire season, but how the **** did Carmen's basic ass win when this Goddess was around? :biblionny:

• ATRL Moderator

carmen "top five winner" farala getting called basic sdklghsfkghkf :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.