RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

On 8/15/2022 at 2:46 AM, ucanfma said:

season 13 is the worst

Rotmilk, Kandy Lose and Tina Burnt are the most payolad and unsympathetic trio of the whole franchise for me:biblio:

season 12 is the best because the Madonna Rusical:clap3:

The bootleg Heathers but at least they are nicer human beings then the og Heathers in s3

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

Kylie and Willow are really the least winner winners the show has had :rip:

Kylie is, Willow just needs more time to establish herself and step into it.

Symone is an anomaly, she is an IT girl in every aspect like Aquaria was.

I was team Symone but if y'all want to talk about obvious hardcore payola, the b!tch deserved to be eliminated after LOSING her lipsynch against Kandy "Delusional" Muse to Bo$$ and her terrible terrible TERRIBLE verse + stiffness during the Lucky music video.

Utica was payola'd when she fake won against Tina Burner to My Humps.

Y'all love to create fanfics that serve y'all hate boners for certain queens but not on my unbiased watch. :smile:

Let's all forget about it and bop to the best part of Lucky :heart:

Not tea no shade, Symone and Kandy's Lucky verses are two of the worst in Drag Race history. When even Gottmik does better, you know you've f*cked up :skull:

Symone definitely won the Bo$$ lip sync though, it wasn't even close. To think they wasted that double save on them when earlier LaLa and Elliott served one of the fiercest lip syncs of the season...

I love Symone’s Lucky verse, Rose’s and Kandy’s were much worse to me. 

Shannel :deadbanana4: At a time where drag queens are being looked at under a magnifying glass by conservatives, why would you do this NOW? :skull: She’s asking for trouble.

Season 13 is by far the worst season when it comes to the actual queens. The only saving graces are Symone, Denali and Utica.

Anyways, I am rewatching S12 with my partner because we went to a drag show recently where Crystal was performing and he fell in love with her (like I did back when the season aired). I understand why she didn't win, but she did very well IMO. Would love to see her on All Stars (but a different season than Camden, so they can both win :gaycat1:

• ATRL Moderator

symone's lucky verse is incredible and she clearly won the lipsync against kandy lol

kandy and rose would've been lipsyncing for lucky, with rose sashaying

Tina Flopner should have been eliminated way before her lipsync because of her questionable aesthetic:rip:

In her lipsync she didn't know half of the words and she did the most until she reached a level which was cringe and too much while Utica played a character which was very smart of her just like Rose pointed out in the next episode there was no payola

People preferring Symone and Utica over the like of Moose and Spoildmik is called taste it is not an unbiased opinion

10 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

Difference is unlike most of the girls bar TTT she actually could make all her own looks if she had to.

A talent that will certainly come in handy a year or two from now when she loses her biggest gig as a Werk the World girl to someone new and goes back to being a really pretty bar queen. 

spacer.png

7 hours ago, khalyan said:

Shannel going viral for stealing money out of someone’s purse at a show :rip:  

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRyX9J23/

See, some girls just dont NEED to come back. :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Not tea no shade, Symone and Kandy's Lucky verses are two of the worst in Drag Race history. When even Gottmik does better, you know you've f*cked up :skull:

Symone definitely won the Bo$$ lip sync though, it wasn't even close. To think they wasted that double save on them when earlier LaLa and Elliott served one of the fiercest lip syncs of the season...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHgs1HBR0yQ

Symone’s lucky verse was the bottom of the barrel :rip: if she didn’t have such a strong showing in the final she really could have lost it on that. Her condragulations verse was good though

Symone in Lucky wasn’t even in the bottom half of Ru verses THAT YEAR. I see y’all had to come up with something new since the can’t sew argument can’t be used now :lmao:

Bet it’s the same girls saying that who were impressed by Rose fast talking for 5 seconds and claiming they were a rapper :rip:

THEE really has y’all revealing yourselves. Imagine being that pressed, hateful, and delusional of one of the strongest, most iconic, and most successful winners to ever come from this franchise. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Symone in Lucky wasn’t even in the bottom half of Ru verses THAT YEAR.

Name the bottom half that was worse than Symone's Lucky verse, then

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

Kimora sitting RIGHT up in Derricks face asking if she's a Britney or Christina fan. :deadbanana4: :bibliahh:

11 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Name the bottom half that was worse than Symone's Lucky verse, then

Kahmora in Phenomenon

Utica in Phenomenon

Gottmik in Condragulations

Kandy in Condragulations

Tina in Condragulations

LaLa in Condragulations

Ellie in UK Hun

Joe in UK Hun

Ellie in A Little Bit of Love

Jan in Show Up Queen

Pandora in Show Up Queen

Kylie in Show Up Queen

Ginger in This Is Our Country

Charity in BDE

Kitty in BDE

Scarlett in BDE

Krystal in BDE

Choriza in BDE

Kitty in Hey Sis, it’s Christmas

Prwtty much every verse on Canada 3

Literally everything in Down Under 

And that’s only the English speaking countries 

spacer.png

Tina Burner on fire like The Hunger Games.

4 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Kahmora in Phenomenon

Utica in Phenomenon

Gottmik in Condragulations

Kandy in Condragulations

Tina in Condragulations

LaLa in Condragulations

Ellie in UK Hun

Joe in UK Hun

Ellie in A Little Bit of Love

Jan in Show Up Queen

Pandora in Show Up Queen

Kylie in Show Up Queen

Ginger in This Is Our Country

Charity in BDE

Kitty in BDE

Scarlett in BDE

Krystal in BDE

Choriza in BDE

Kitty in Hey Sis, it’s Christmas

Prwtty much every verse on Canada 3

Literally everything in Down Under 

And that’s only the English speaking countries 

spacer.png

Kii. The Sugar, Honey, Iced Tea Enchantress really is in the top of half of best 2021 verses huh? Throw in the majority of the España verses bar Carmen, Sagittaria, and maybe Arantxa if you’re into that type of ironically bad verse and there we have it! 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.