RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

11 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I'm sure WOW would never allow it, at least until the queens are under contract and especially considering a few of them already threatened to spill bts tea.

Monet got it in her contact that she would be able to talk about whatever she wanted for AS7, and I doubt that the other winners didn’t get the same agreement in theirs. 

I don’t think WOW cares as much as we think they do cause the only people who will catch wind of this are hardcore stans anyways

14 > 10 > 13 > 11 > 12

12 is just so bland and boring. People say S13 was overproduced but that was my issue with S12, on top of the fact that the cast is so boring and lackluster. I don’t think I hardcore stan any of the S12 girls, which is not something I can say for any other seasons bar 4 and maybe 1. Maybe.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

This week's Sibling Watchery making me remember how CÚNT this entire episode was for Raja :jonny5:

90a9c534b23c6bdd83d3341b9d97af550372d8cd.gifv

4334eb4e8b5ea73c4f00ddeae64fef11175bb9ff.gifv

442f2a9b8e2872aa7a4e3d528bd3a6ad5a907763.gifv37a6770920cecb1046ac1e16912c8b887eaaa914.gifv

:jonny2: Timeless actual legend :jonny2:

• ATRL Moderator

Not Monet pointing out on SR that Jaida made zero of her AS7 looks. Some girlies in here fell back on "Jaida makes almost all of her own looks!!!" a lot throughout the season :coffee2:

Anyway, I was kind of gagged to learn they filmed the Snatch Game the other way around (their "second" characters were actually first) :eek: The editing felt so normal with Jinkx ending the show with Judy and it seems so awkward knowing she actually came back with her tepid Natasha after the Judy performance :dies:

54 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

This week's Sibling Watchery making me remember how CÚNT this entire episode was for Raja :jonny5:

90a9c534b23c6bdd83d3341b9d97af550372d8cd.gifv

4334eb4e8b5ea73c4f00ddeae64fef11175bb9ff.gifv

442f2a9b8e2872aa7a4e3d528bd3a6ad5a907763.gifv37a6770920cecb1046ac1e16912c8b887eaaa914.gifv

:jonny2: Timeless actual legend :jonny2:

She ATE the whole episode. Should’ve been her first win 

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Not Monet pointing out on SR that Jaida made zero of her AS7 looks. Some girlies in here fell back on "Jaida makes almost all of her own looks!!!" a lot throughout the season :coffee2:

Anyway, I was kind of gagged to learn they filmed the Snatch Game the other way around (their "second" characters were actually first) :eek: The editing felt so normal with Jinkx ending the show with Judy and it seems so awkward knowing she actually came back with her tepid Natasha after the Judy performance :dies:

that's kinda shady of monet 

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, KeirGrey said:

How so? Jaida posted her looks on Instagram and credited the designers, so it's not like it's a secret. Bob just incorrectly says that Jaida made her looks and Monet corrects him.

17 minutes ago, KeirGrey said:

To be fair Monet said it to defend Yvie's outfits (most of which she actually did make on her own) when Bob tried to compare Yvie making her own stuff to Jaida making her own stuff

Jaida MADE and WON in TWO garments on the season..... so.....

37 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Jaida MADE and WON in TWO garments on the season..... so.....

That literally isn't what they were talking about. Duh she made the garments in the sewing challenges, they all did. Monet was clearing up the confusion because Bob falsely stated that Jaida made all her runway looks (she did that in season 12, but didn't do it for AS7)

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Difference is unlike most of the girls bar TTT she actually could make all her own looks if she had to.

I really need to start watching Very Delta, omg :ahh: 

On 8/14/2022 at 8:35 PM, HotFriedChicken said:

Off the top of my head I would say Gottmik, Pearl and Adore are the least talented finalists ever. Rebecca Glasscock really deserves a spot there but she gets a pass for being a great villain

Peeyanka was much more talentless than Adore, who I agree wasn't even top 6 material in her season.

16 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Sherry, Gigi, AND Crystal were all pushed way harder than Goatmilk and Kandy. 

Unlike the latter two, Sherry Gigi and Crystal still did great drag, and kanDUD is most likely the most talentless finalist ever

10 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I'm almost certain I've seen that blue dress in a Dilliard's

Calling Gotmilk talentless :rip: Come on. Yes, the white straight casual girls all love her and she came into the season extremely hyped but she did great and has super memorable moments (SG, ball, verse). I do find her a little annoying when with Violet but the way some of y’all discredit queens just because they aren’t your personal cup of tea is insanity to me.

Edited by brooklyndaddy

2 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Unlike the latter two, Sherry Gigi and Crystal still did great drag, and kanDUD is most likely the most talentless finalist ever

:clap3:the tea is espically hot today:clap3:

2 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Calling Gotmilk talentless :rip: Come on. Yes, the white straight casual girls all love her and she came into the season extremely hyped but she did great and has super memorable moments (SG, ball, verse). I do find her a little annoying when with Violet but the way some of y’all discredit queens just because they aren’t your personal cup of tea is insanity to me.

Well if according to your taste being a bitchy gay paris hilton in SG (which is her persona anyway outside of SG) is talent then good for you 

Not the ball where there was Utica  with her fully realised and executed garment and rotmilk was praised and payolad to heaven for puttin some piece of fabric on her body:rip: She was pushed and praised undeservedly all season, she antagonized Tamisha in the untucked fight, she was saved of the bottom placement many times:biblio:

gottmik is talentless annoying and had shitty runways argue with the wall

Gottmik literally wouldn’t even have reached half of the season without her immense payola. She lost the Rumors lipsync (a song she lipsynced to in her audition tape :rip:) and was obviously saved from the bottom in the Discomentary challenge. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.