RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Not me seeing ginger cringe should’ve won as6 :rip: sis sealed her fate with that entrance look and had maybe 1 good look after which was the finale 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I have arrived

8db7e51f403f542aa37b4f5d12784e28cbaa63d4

Is this Mariah? I’m hoping not because i would think she’d have better taste then this 

You guys predicting who the winner of each season would be without a LFTC are missing a huge point. The winners would have stayed the same. The way the season plays out is now hugely affected by the lipsync format. Track record is not the focus anymore, but more so highlighting the strengths and storylines of each winner during the season. Queens like Yvie and Willow would have still won their seasons. If the producers kept the old format, they would’ve simply gotten 1-2 more wins. 

I hate the fact that Yvie‘s season was the first where they officially changed the way the seasons play out, because people keep arguing that she had a weaker run when in fact the producers simply knew that all that mattered was the LPFTC and rather focused on highlighting the highs and lows of the winners. Same reason why we saw Symone lipsync for her life twice. No way she would have landed in the bottom twice if track record mattered. 

On 7/30/2022 at 5:07 PM, FAN said:

As far as overall performance goes (no external factors please), how would you (unbiasedly) rank them? 

1. Jinx (even if she BOTCHED that lip sync, you can’t deny she did the best) 

2. Trinity The Tuck

3. The Vivienne

4. Monet 
5. Jaida

6. Raja

7. Shea

8. Yvie 

1. Monét

2. Trinity The Tuck

3. Jinkx

4. The Vivienne

5. Shea

6. Jaida

7. Raja

8. Yvie

6 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Page 400

Show off your best looks ladies!

tumblr_static_6y2p3l0gnzks0c80cs4css0gs.

tumblr_inline_nua92i2cHZ1qkv30z_500.gifv

6 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Page 400

6c7bfabf76650578ecbae5a011c8afc2.gif

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Good choice, but I'd have gone for this

as3-trixie-finale.gif

or this

as3-trixie-red-for-filth.gif

:gaycattel:

Or this

tumblr_p49nxkVbnG1tezl7yo3_400.gifv tumblr_pmk41qQk091rfztr3o2_400.gifv

5 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Or this

tumblr_p49nxkVbnG1tezl7yo3_400.gifv tumblr_pmk41qQk091rfztr3o2_400.gifv

Yes! She really came correct for AS3, a huge upgrade from S7 to be honest :gaycattel:

17 minutes ago, CroNich said:

6c7bfabf76650578ecbae5a011c8afc2.gif

A legend! :clap3:

7 hours ago, Body Talk said:

Why do you say Willow over Camden or Bosco who both had 3 wins?

Honestly once I got to S14 I completely forgot who else was in the finale.

4 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

bob isn't getting cancelled :rip: and shea has every right to be bitter

wtf is jinkx doing with her leg in that gif :deadbanana2:

s12 was not lsftc and jaida won. wanting gigi to win does not mean she would have or did with the non-lsftc format s12 finale had

They lip’d at home and we all know the behind the scenes venue drama that led up to filming that basically disqualified her.

7 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Page 400

FZHFFBLXEAc2ptl.jpg

Dont think I wont be dragging Monet for that finale look when I have time, RENAISSANCE has been on my mind 24/7. :jonny4:

Omg. Not Monet and Bob recapping all stars 7 now and promising to spill. And even showing monet getting ready. And teasing a reunion with the cast OMG 

17 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Omg. Not Monet and Bob recapping all stars 7 now and promising to spill. And even showing monet getting ready. And teasing a reunion with the cast OMG 

Its gonna be as sweet as St Lucia I fear

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611652122e978d84b1afc

26 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Where is this?

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, FAN said:

They lip’d at home and we all know the behind the scenes venue drama that led up to filming that basically disqualified her.

I still have no idea how she was "disqualified" for it though :rip: Like where did this idea come from? She redid it and I truly can't see why it would "disqualify" her when also no one even knows about it except for hardcore stans of the show.

1 hour ago, Pandora said:

Where is this?

They said it at the end of their S8 review I think. They recorded podcasts while she was getting ready for AS7. Idk about the reunion tho

4 hours ago, Stan said:

You guys predicting who the winner of each season would be without a LFTC are missing a huge point. The winners would have stayed the same. The way the season plays out is now hugely affected by the lipsync format. Track record is not the focus anymore, but more so highlighting the strengths and storylines of each winner during the season. Queens like Yvie and Willow would have still won their seasons. If the producers kept the old format, they would’ve simply gotten 1-2 more wins. 

I hate the fact that Yvie‘s season was the first where they officially changed the way the seasons play out, because people keep arguing that she had a weaker run when in fact the producers simply knew that all that mattered was the LPFTC and rather focused on highlighting the highs and lows of the winners. Same reason why we saw Symone lipsync for her life twice. No way she would have landed in the bottom twice if track record mattered. 

Yep people act like there aren't other episodes Yvie could have won. The design challenge for example was given to Plastique for a storyline when Yvie's garment was much better. She could also have been given the rusical win. Brooke had three wins but was also in the bottom twice so even one more win for Yvie would have made them more even. 

4 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Dont think I wont be dragging Monet for that finale look when I have time, RENAISSANCE has been on my mind 24/7. :jonny4:

:clap3:

3 hours ago, Antonini said:

Excited :duca:

Where do I begin? Like I keep trying to stan, but it is IMPOSSOBLE with stuff like this. :deadvision:

ON ALL WINNERS, WINNERS.... baby has literal mustache jewelry 

ezvb0x2cwce91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

y7a43x2cwce91.jpg

Also, let me apologize to Raja. 

I just wanted to know she still had it in her to CREATE and DELIVER top tier fashion, you cant lose taste! You just get lazier.

This is SUPREME Raja and a perfect way to be seen on television for the last time as a WINNER.

43f7b560984dd21e2f7a82e29d8176ddd3167d74

FYtUryfWAAMjbV8.jpg

raja1-660x440.png

unnamed-426.jpg

INSANE RAJA, I bow to thee my queen!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.