RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Shea :rip:

Weren't there rumblings about Shea being unhappy after filming AS5 too? Isn't that what Monet was being sly about here? :toofunny2:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/15/2022 at 3:03 AM, Relampago. said:

Yet she “won” with a “comedy” routine :toofunny3: 

Where was the dancing? It wasn’t even as good as her Delusion perfume either. 

The thing with Jinkx is that if you’re not a fan of her type of comedy, there’s nothing left at all. Sis is a one trick pony, even her comedy is pretty one note. Like even Bianca can sew at least, Jinkx can literally do nothing else. 

I respect those who stan Monsoon but she has arguably bombed more challenges than anyone else this season, she just gets a pass for some reason.

There is absolutely no way y’all can say my disdain for Participation award legend Raja meets this level of delusion.  We are not the same 

Anyone who comes for Jinkx after this season clearly likes playing devil's advocate which is fine and entertaining, but please understand that that is your role :laugh:

The way Monet just handed the plunger to raja just to make her feel good and important on the previous  episode.  You know, just to be nice and y’all really don’t see that internally, none of queens see her as a threat at all. They are blowing air up each other’s asses but especially at Raja’s :swim2::toofunny2:

I would have told her to her face “You are not a threat but I feel sorry for you. Here is the plunger legend, you know so you don’tfeel left out.“ (essentially what Monet did) The fact Michelle visage tried it with her with facts and raja lost it and got snappy and delusional at her just shows how off base and high headed she’s gotten.  I blame the clones, the regurgitated think tank ru-fandom and their zero original thoughts.   You enabled that. 

britney-thumbs-up.gif

Also that Shea tweet is such a disaster. We have eyes. No payola could save you. :coffee2:

Just watched this because it showed up in my recommendations and honestly, this is the level of funny I expected AS7's Pit Stop to be :sorry:

2 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

this is so DISGUSTING

The winner should've been Alexis Mateo if it wasn't rigged for Flop Coulee 

Cracker won 3 challenges and was once in the bottom in a 8 episodes season. Sounds like a winner to me. :michael:

I’m late but how was Viv not too 2 lol 

• ATRL Moderator

challenge jinkx > viv > monet > shea > yvie > trinity > raja >>>>>>(…)>>>>> jaida

runway shea > yvie > raja > viv > jinkx > jaida > monet > trinity

4 hours ago, manwhore said:

There is absolutely no way y’all can say my disdain for Participation award legend Raja meets this level of delusion.  We are not the same 

You shoehorn Raja into every conversation, your obsession is next level. Similar to Raja herself, no one cares about your obsession x

Not my post getting the JinkxHive mad. I didn’t say anything that wasn’t reflected in the votes you all participated in. Continue to convince yourself Jinkx is some kind of world class performer, while she still has to stand outside her empty shows begging people to come inside :ahh: 

Once the season is over, she’ll be forgotten again unless she manages to ride Ben’s coattails again. 

Not Shea, who had a season engineered for her to win, complaining about riggory :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

track record debate is so tiring :toofunny3: shea would've had two wins and one bottom without the stupid twist in as5, and could've won the ball over cracker. if anyone other than shea was winning the season it was juju anyway lmao

The way Shea is held accountable for AS5 being awful as if she produced that terrible season :toofunny3: 

6 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

this is so DISGUSTING

In my defense, I like to forget Alexis Mateo was done dirty by pretending she was never in that farce of a season!

6 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

this is so DISGUSTING

Bam! :clap3:

49 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

The way Shea is held accountable for AS5 being awful as if she produced that terrible season :toofunny3: 

She's partly responsible. Her and the other 6 ******* who failed to show any personality all season are all to blame 

Let’s get into how Juju’s 1 challenge win was payola since it should have gone to Alexis :mandown: 

13 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Let’s get into how Juju’s 1 challenge win was payola since it should have gone to Alexis :mandown: 

or how Shea's snatch game win should've gone to Juju :mandown:

If Alexis had been pushed like Shea/DeLa/Jinkx, she could've won the talent show, the girl group challenge, the hotel challenge, SheMZ and snatch game :gaycat2:

Not me listening to the latest episode of Sibling Watchery and getting an AS7 spoiler from Monét herself. Like fave like stan I guess :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, xrosup said:

or how Shea's snatch game win should've gone to Juju :mandown:

Or how Cracker’s ball win should have gone to Shea :coffee2:

27 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Not me listening to the latest episode of Sibling Watchery and getting an AS7 spoiler from Monét herself. Like fave like stan I guess :deadbanana2:

What did she say? Reply in spoilers tags :eli:

Edited by xrosup

51 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I listened to the recent one and didn’t notice anything. What did she spoil? 

23 minutes ago, xrosup said:

What did she say? Reply in spoilers tags :eli:

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I listened to the recent one and didn’t notice anything. What did she spoil? 

Spoiler

At 52:00 she says that for her first season (S10) she lasted for 10 episodes and for the other two (AS4 and AS7) she got to the end.

It’s kinda wild that she let it slip :deadbanana:

14 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:
  Reveal hidden contents

At 52:00 she says that for her first season (S10) she lasted for 10 episodes and for the other two (AS4 and AS7) she got to the end.

It’s kinda wild that she let it slip :deadbanana:

I don't know why I can't put things in spoiler tags right now but in vague terms I think Monet was just referring to the non-elimination part of the this season.

Wild if her AND the editors didn't catch that and it is a spoiler because they have been censoring on SR a lot lately. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.