RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

48 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

The random circuit fag on the Pit Stop :rip:

He literally solo wrote/exec produced/started in a a hit film this year. You're miserable lol

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don’t care about a straight-to-Hulu (not even Netflix) director or whatever. There were much better options for this PitStop, the only requirement to be on shouldn’t be just being a fan. :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator

not jinkx could’ve been top two in episode one over shea and monet or even yvie and jaida :deadbanana2:

33 minutes ago, Twilish said:

Stanning this TALENT is all the more sweeter when i see how much it makes certain girls fume. 

293934552_336392185371029_4346892698809510514_n.gif?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=041f46&_nc_ohc=s0mgUeObT9sAX_504Qr&_nc_ht=cdn.fbsbx.com&oh=03_AVKckIhGYfLLM6cfxvxhbVP0VlPBTPxyzVOCP5xLnH4Ohw&oe=62D48A70

I know right? Imagine exposing over and over again the complete lack of taste thinking they're doing something. Couldn't be me.

Raja Gemini you will always be famous!

293934552_336392185371029_43468926988095

18 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

also, the absolute EXCELLENCE of Miss Yvie GODdly strikes again 

:jonny5:

FXtgTnoVEAEbca3?format=jpg&name=large

Give me some of that LEGENDARY jock itch, mother!

Oh my GOD she SERVED and we ABSOLUTELY ATE :jonny: 

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Make Pit Stop Drag Again :stare:

Monet’s continues to be the best one :swan:

Bob might be the worst pit stop host for this one

To be completely honest though, that guest was probably one of the realest with his comments in a long time. I have to applaud that :clap3:

i thought joel was good. i knew the second i saw the thumbnail people in here would be mad though lol. 

My faves were actually Raja and Yvie. And Yvie's looks was so amazing! Jaida bombed this week, but good she acknowledged that.

The pit stop was good this time! Usually it bothers me how biased Bob is towards Monet. She is great but not at everything like Bob claims. 

• ATRL Moderator

The random ATRLer as the Pit Stop guest :rip: 

As much as I hate to admit - the two bits that made me laugh the hardest (not my favourite sets overall just the standout punches)

Jinkx - She even let her last boyfriend down easy, she said 'let's just be cousins'

Yvie - She got her hairline done, which means she thought to herself 'yeah that's the problem'  :rip: 

I think it must be the way they mimic their accents/talking that just pushes it to overly hilarious. 

Raja is still the 2nd favourite of the season, behind Ms. Moonson, despite all the girls fumming in here

293934552_336392185371029_43468926988095

19 hours ago, Twilish said:

Also not raja trending on Twitter after every episode :rip: she really is fan favorite 

The fans love Raja. Even if she doesn't win the title of the season, she won the fan support and that's the most important thing at the end of the day :clap3: 

Challenge: Jinkx=Trinity>Raja>Yvie>Viv>Shea>Monet>Jaida

Runway: Yvie>Jinkx>Raja>Shea>Jaida=Viv>Monet

I feel like The Vivienne deserved a bit more. Her runway look :flame:

The cousin bit was hilarious. Jinkx is unhinged!

But now I need to know the tea behind the editing :celestial5: I like the positive edits. Especially for All Stars. 

32 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

200.gif

I wonder what they edited out completely from the lip sync that the girls were making that kind of face. Maybe one of those girls did something that was a little gross and shocking? 

1 hour ago, KaledKalil said:

200.gif

I can’t with this bitter betty. When they’re doing well, it’s simply a TV show and WoW & RuPaul are amazing but once they flop, it’s all about the bad edit and unseen & untold truths. Like girl, out of all the winners, it shouldn’t be you complaining. Your all star win was shoved up your ass. Please.. 

It seems Jinkx’s lipsync was a reference to the Berries and Cream little lad meme that was very popular last summer, i haven’t seen anyone mention it here but that’s why the judges loved it i think lol

3 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

200.gif

Like they didn’t rig as5 for her?

43 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

It seems Jinkx’s lipsync was a reference to the Berries and Cream little lad meme that was very popular last summer, i haven’t seen anyone mention it here but that’s why the judges loved it i think lol

I don't know if the judges loved it at all, Jinkx was a bit better than Trinity's lip sync but it was nothing to brag about it. :rip:

3 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

200.gif

Everybody already knows they rigged this season for Jinkx. Like it is known.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.