RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

32 minutes ago, FAN said:

This was the first week that I’ve loved Jinx’s runway. Truly stunning. I was shook! 

Idk what Raja, were doing :deadbanana:

Serving Gumby no body no synch and an Aquaria born this way reject with lights.  The payola watch mojo, Nancy pelosi of drag. Honored for legacy. Does everything while doing absolutely nothing.  A bore. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Serving Gumby no body no synch and an Aquaria born this way reject with lights.  The payola watch mojo, Nancy pelosi of drag. Honored for legacy. Does everything while doing absolutely nothing.  A bore. 

Your constant caviling about Raja is so annoying. We get it, you hate her. 

293934552_336392185371029_4346892698809510514_n.gif?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=041f46&_nc_ohc=s0mgUeObT9sAX_504Qr&_nc_ht=cdn.fbsbx.com&oh=03_AVKckIhGYfLLM6cfxvxhbVP0VlPBTPxyzVOCP5xLnH4Ohw&oe=62D48A70

29 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Does anybody even understand what watch mojo has to do with Raja? :deadbanana:

Girl I just ??? every time like :rip: 

Not y'all completely ignoring Jaida's mermaid look when i was mouth agape the whole time she walked on that stage.

Meanwhile y'all were pissing your knickers when she wore this

i'm really loveleee. - Tumblr Gallery

...And i was bored :sick:

Make Pit Stop Drag Again :stare:

Monet’s continues to be the best one :swan:

14 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Disgusted at them sacrificing Viv like that to "redeem" Trinity's two terrible previous roasts... Jynx was definitely in the top 2, though

also, those wings on Viv looked GOOD! the movement :jonny4:

Cornky wACkt needs to take notes

also...

Eeeewwwww wtf :bibliahh:

I swear I've seen this at the flea market, where they sell the glow stick wands, balloons and bracelets, Raja, sis, get off the stage already

raja-all-glowed-up.gif

Trinity deserves her flowers. The only thing you need to fix is your frustration toward Trinity and direct it toward ig model before ig model Raja for being the blueprint of participation award this season. lol even Monet blocking raja was a gesture of kindness to make raja feel good about herself. Monet is better than me. My queen.

Majority of you gals clutch on Poc Raja to dispel the “she only stans white skinny and blonde” narratives. I see the strategizing lmao. I see right though it. That’s what it is. Nothing more. 

Edited by manwhore

Trinity made me laugh the most. Viv and Monet are polished joke tellers but did not produce the consistent laughs like Trin and Jinkx. 

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

300+ queens and they choose to bring on a personality devoid, unfunny Weho gay. At least he's hot

Also i'll just have to say this.

After the episode i watched yesterday, it's over for the other girls. Jinkx won. If she f*cks up the Lalaparuza she'll just get Aquaria'd (like she just did with TrinTity)

Unless something truly shocking happens

Congratulations to All Stars 7 Winner, Jinkx Monsoon.

jericks-hat

7 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The nonexistent chemistry :rip:

11 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Girl I just ??? every time like :rip: 

42 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Does anybody even understand what watch mojo has to do with Raja? :deadbanana:

Not y’all literally taking that reference to heart. It serves as context to how y’all are so conditioned to bandwagon consensus because of a regurgitated over-exaggerated claim you see on every other YouTube compilation video and run with it without having an original thought. Y’all regurgitate the same words slang ideas etc. Now y’all always say “master class” every other week when something is just ok, just cute. If this didn’t resonate with you then keep it moving and ignore this. 

8 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

300+ queens and they choose to bring on a personality devoid, unfunny Weho gay. At least he's hot

And I'm now coming to find out this man is a comedian? :deadbanana: where are the jokes? This was the worst Pit Stop episode since Manila was the host

the most insufferable gay on twitter being the Pit Stop guest on the Roast episode and just there to plug his dumb movie 

adbNzdI.gif

2 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

And I'm now coming to find out this man is a comedian? :deadbanana: where are the jokes? This was the worst Pit Stop episode since Manila was the host

9 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

The nonexistent chemistry :rip:

but nothing will top Katya as the biggest bore in the show’s  history. Not even Monet could pull anything out of her.

Trinity: “comedy runs in Monet’s family. Her mother delivered at least one joke.”

I want this friendship to blossom for my fantasy. 

britney-thumbs-up.gif

5 minutes ago, manwhore said:

but nothing will top Katya as the biggest bore in the show’s  history. Not even Monet could pull anything out of her.

I’ll have to agree. Katya‘s episodes with Monet and also with Bob this season have genuinely been the worst episodes of both Pit Stop seasons. She really is nothing without Trixie. How the tables have turned. 

• ATRL Moderator

Yet again, I don't know what y'all are complaining about; I thoroughly enjoyed Pit Stop :michael: Joel is obviously a huge stan (which sort of makes up for him not being a drag queen) and I thought he had clear chemistry with Bob. They played off one another the whole time. I'm starting to wonder if some of y'all like to complain just for fun or something :matty:

Anyway, also love that he explicitly said Jinkx is not gonna win since it's a lip sync showdown :dies: FINALLY, someone said it!!

Rajas comedic timing is still stuck in the 80's, literally.

Yvies opening read was spot on, her set was good.

Shea was not good, bottom performance imo.

Jinx was as expected from a professional, the Trinity read took her to the moon.

Trinity came prepared and got vicious, the Flint Michigan joke got her the win too. Elevation matters!

Monet was boring, as expected. 

Jaida :rip:So glad she was smart enough to roll along with it. Play dumb and keep going.

Viv was insanely good, she took the second win for me!

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Who the f*ck is this and why is he on The Pit Stop? :rip:

On 7/15/2022 at 1:12 AM, rihannafan said:

Jinkx could have easily been top 2 in the first episode though? She had the best verse and energy. 

No. :skull: 

Raja runway was again, dated and boring. A bodysuit with cheap crystals and a boned skeleton? Girl

Yvie Oddly 8.5/10

Shea Coulee 8.5/10

Jinx Monsoon 10/10 :flame:

Trinity looked good but cheap 7/10

Monet finally gets it right and then has no lights? :deadbanana2: 9/10

Jaida 7/10 kinda tacky imo

I think the Twist next week will be that the winners get 2 stars instead of 1. This would give Shea the possibility to catch up to 3 stars and only jinks would remain safely in the Top4. Then the ones with 3 stars would have to battle it out in a lipsync.

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Who did this gay **** to get on Pit Stop? Not even gonna give it a try :toofunny3:

Stanning this TALENT is all the more sweeter when i see how much it makes certain girls fume. 

293934552_336392185371029_4346892698809510514_n.gif?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=041f46&_nc_ohc=s0mgUeObT9sAX_504Qr&_nc_ht=cdn.fbsbx.com&oh=03_AVKckIhGYfLLM6cfxvxhbVP0VlPBTPxyzVOCP5xLnH4Ohw&oe=62D48A70

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.