RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Jinkx eating the girls up on the challange AND runway :rip:

The AS7 winner did that :clap3:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, I didn't enjoy Jinkx's lipsync this episode... It was not cute to watch... :( 

Oh, but she winning 2 challenges in a row, in ALL WINNERS season? My future AS7 winner if you ask me :clap3:

59 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Monet fans need to find new arguments to actually prove that Jinkx did not do good in a challenge… what was Monet highlight? The butter? :rip:

I actually screamed shdjdk

OT: ITS MONSOON SEASON AGAIN BABY!

Girl shut up I literally said Jinx did good but she reused a few jokes we already heard on this season

Jinkx DEVOURED this episode minus the lipsync :clap3: best roast and the most gaggy runway for me.

I wouldn't have put Trinity in the top 2 though.

Great episode but Viv was robbed! Her set was as good as Jinkx’s.

Also lowkey crushing on Ronan Farrow after the episode. He’s cute and very well spoken.

1 hour ago, Subomie said:

Jinkx has really give four abysmal lipsync performances this season :skull:

Tea 

Challenge

1.  Vivienne
  2. Jinkx
  3. Monet
  4. Raja
  5. Trinity
  6. Shea
  7. Yvie
  8. Jaida

Runway

1. Jinkx
  2. Shea
  3. Vivienne
  4. Jaida
  5. Yvie
  6. Trinity
  7. Monet
  8. Raja

1. Jinkx

2. Viv

3. Monét

4. Shea

5. Trinity

6. Raja

7. Yvie

8. Jaida

How did Trinity end up in the TOP2?

:giraffe:

Jinx had the best runway the second week in a row, BUT JESUS what was up with her makeup? Like can jinx not do makeup? I know she was going for an effect but it just washed her forehead out. 

Viv and Jinx should have been top 2, no way around these. I found Trinity’s outfit to be tacky and you could tell she didn’t write her own jokes. There were something off about the delivery of each joke. It’s also most as if she purposely changed the delivery to make it seem like she wrote it. 

everyone else….. forgettable 

Trinity's 11th win :jonny5: best contestant on the show EVER it's a fact 

This was a really good challenge.  Anyone could have been top 2 with Jinxk as Raja, Viv, Monet, & Shea could have been there too. Only Jaida straight up bombed even though her runway was incredible. The runways were all marvelous for the most part with the lighting effects. 

And Trinity clearly won the lipsync so I was a bit baffled when Ru called out Jinkx's name there. 

29 minutes ago, Riot said:

r/rupaulsdragrace - The Viv on this week's editing

If there is any riggory this season it's the one AGAINST Viv.

9 hours ago, rihannafan said:

Jinkx could have easily been top 2 in the first episode though? She had the best verse and energy. 

Not best energy when the b!tch stood in one place, didn't move for many seconds waiting for her verse. :mazen:

Ahh Jinkx :party: 

What I love about her runway was that it connected to her since she says she's a witch

Edited by Almodusa

I rewatched the roast and wow.

Yvie impressed me. Not a single bad joke.

Vivienne Pinay had the SMARTEST roast, she is sooooo profesh' it's insane.

Jinkx started off tepid but ended up the strongest.

Was certain my b!tch was gonna bomb especially when it was announced she was following Jinkx but she KILLED-IT. After a re-watch she did slightly better than Viv.

Correct top 2. Horrible lipsync and wrong winner.

But let's focus on this...

Capture-d-e-cran-2022-07-15-a-18-24-37

ITusd5L.gif

26 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Not best energy when the b!tch stood in one place, didn't move for many seconds waiting for her verse. :mazen:

Not her fault she is that captivating. She slayed DURING her verse. Something I basically can't say about anyone else.

The producers have foiled Viv several times this season but we knew it would happen. There was no way a UK girl was going to steamroll the US series winners.

Viv definitely deserved that top 2 spot over Trinity, her win was very payola'd

The top 4 of the week were Jinkx, Vivienne, Monét and Raja for me

raja-all-glowed-up.gif

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Untucked was extremely entertaining, props to Monét and Jaida for putting up a show. I still wonder who Monét hooked up with, was it Raja or Yvie? :cupid:

Monet was fully lying just to stir up a bit of fun mess lmao :ahh:

For one she told that story about the guy stealing her beats on Sibling Rivalry before so it definitely wasn't a lie like she pretended it was. Also as someone who watches the video podcast episodes, she always gets that sort of stone-faced serious punctuated by the occasional chuckle when she is lying or trying to annoy Bob.

16 minutes ago, Riot said:

Viv definitely deserved that top 2 spot over Trinity, her win was very payola'd

The top 4 of the week were Jinkx, Vivienne, Monét and Raja for me

raja-all-glowed-up.gif

100%. Jinkx + any of those three would have been correct, although Monet’s runway was the worst of them all. Vivienne > Raja in the roast, but Raja > Vivienne on the runway.

5 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

100%. Jinkx + any of those three would have been correct, although Monet’s runway was the worst of them all. Vivienne > Raja in the roast, but Raja > Vivienne on the runway.

I thought Monet's runway was cute 

11 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

It would've been fun to see Raja win, but blocked from getting a star. That would've made Monet's block worth it. And I think it would make next week's episode more exciting since there would be 5 queens with two stars trying to get into the top 4 with Jinkx and Jaida. But it seems like it will be 4 queens with two stars (sorry Shea) competing for the last spot in the top 4 which is still exciting. 

Edited by publikcitizen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.