RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

This is PERFECT :ahh:

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

oie-Rrz-Sr-Ch-TWI0t.gif

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Monet is doing good this season

2. Jaida's strategy was actually very smart, it's really dumb to block her. There's like a 75% chance she's locked in for the top 4 already, if you're not locked in, you should be blocking the other girls who are fighting for that top 4 spot, not someone who is VERY likely already in there.

3. I'm assuming a big star twist will be introduced on the episode after this coming one, maybe a steal a star?

This gif Omg :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

oie-Rrz-Sr-Ch-TWI0t.gif

Serendipity dodging all the Monet stans vs OMXCH drama all season :eli: 

7 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

This gif Omg :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

oie-Rrz-Sr-Ch-TWI0t.gif

Serendipity dodging all the Monet stans vs OMXCH drama all season :eli: 

Honestly though :rip:

Watch an episode, post my Monet bias, a cute little dig at the others and then bounce until next week to repeat all over again

oie-Rrz-Sr-Ch-TWI0t.gif

Did I miss any gifs? :eli: 

oie-U5g8-HBGGSFMx.gif

oie-Rrz-Sr-Ch-TWI0t.gif

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111b755b92b3c120f1ef

monet-oop.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611583df111efeee7bdbb

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

singularityhobi-720x1280-1275426-1-3.gif

ezgif-3-35a30dbc64.gif

mooo.gif

MONgif.gif

mooonet.gif

Edited by xrosup

giphy.gif?cid=790b761146e2e0e16901d77a9e

Edited by Serendipity

Oh my... What's with all the Monet hate? :hoetenks:

Is this the drag race thread or Monet base? :deadbanana2:

Edited by Puttanesca

oie-U5g8-HBGGSFMx.gif

:ahh: 

The Monet lashings is the most entertaining part of this season. 

Not this actually becoming the Monet discussion thread :ahh: 

That’s what we call star POWER. Haven’t seen this kind of attention on a queen since that period of time where this was the fashion icon, comedic genius, etc Utica Queen Base in S13!

mooonet.gif

Monet is the gif queen of the season tbh.

The Pit Stop pretending The Vivienne didn't ******* murder her role? :bibliahh: Still acting like Jinkx is some unbeatable giant? :bibliahh:

5 hours ago, D.Va said:

Am I not understanding this correctly ? The headpiece was magical and probably the best part of her look ? :deadbanana2:

It was my least favorite part of the look. :emofish:

Just finished and Monet def did deserve a top 2 placement this week.

Raja was.... bad? Like.... ok, literally not even top 4!

Jaida, Shea, and Viv were better imo.

Monet and Shea/Viv kinda won for me

Monet's performance this season is not top4 so far, but she's undenaibly doing good.

Aside from that, I don't get the hate. She SUPER likable and gives a lot of fun and spice to the season without being mean or whatever. She's really a person I'd love to be friends with.

Anyway, the gifs are gold, I can't deny that lol

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Not this actually becoming the Monet discussion thread :ahh: 

That’s what we call star POWER. Haven’t seen this kind of attention on a queen since that period of time where this was the fashion icon, comedic genius, etc Utica Queen Base in S13!

No baby girl It's called being THEE joke of the season
oie-U5g8-HBGGSFMx.gif

Just now, t.A.T.u. said:

No baby girl It's called being THEE joke of the season
oie-U5g8-HBGGSFMx.gif

Not Jinkx being outdone as the comedy queen of the season by Monet! Just another drop in the bucket for all her accomplishments this season

oie-Rrz-Sr-Ch-TWI0t.gif

2 hours ago, LewisK said:

Monet's performance this season is not top4 so far, but she's undenaibly doing good.

Aside from that, I don't get the hate. She SUPER likable and gives a lot of fun and spice to the season without being mean or whatever. She's really a person I'd love to be friends with.

Anyway, the gifs are gold, I can't deny that lol

People dont hate Monrt, it's just her performance on the season dont live up to the hype some members create in here

oie-Rrz-Sr-Ch-TWI0t.gif

I don't get why Raja's wins are all for challenges she did decent at best. The ones she did amazing in have all put her in safe. :coffee2:

I'm so disappointed by The Vivienne too. I thought she had it in the bag even before the lipsync happened considering Raja's previous performance. Drenching herself in water AND licking Raja's pits only for her to LOSE. :skull:

7 minutes ago, Afferty said:

People dont hate Monet, it's just her performance on the season don't live up to the hype some members create in here

oie-Rrz-Sr-Ch-TWI0t.gif

This basically.

I feel like I'm the only one who didn't like Raja's runway this week. Her undergarments being visible through her outfit ruined it for me. :rip:

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The Pit Stop pretending The Vivienne didn't ******* murder her role? :bibliahh: Still acting like Jinkx is some unbeatable giant? :bibliahh:

This. I like Jinkx but the constant overpraising for her (and lowkey Raja) this season is getting annoying.

Like yes they’re both doing great but people acting like they’re robbed every episode is just :rip:

Just watched Cosmpolitan Drip or Drop thing and I’m sorry but Yvie is so unlikeable. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.