RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Poor Monet. That was awful.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we ready to admit that Viv is a better actress than Jinkx or nah?

mooo.gif

You girls get so riled up over Monet, why? The literal spoilers over stanning a charismatic queen :biblio:

Anyways, the Vivienne STOMPED this week omg :jonny5: Literally no one came close to her, that was Hollywood level acting. I didn’t like her much going into this season but she is showing these girls how it’s done. 

Monet was my second favorite, which I’m surprised about because I didn’t think she would do good in the challenge. I think her role was really good though, and if Jinkx had gotten it, she might have won. Cause idk what the hell Jinkx was doing with her character. Like Ross said, she’s ****ed up :deadbanana: 

But tbh it was anyone’s game to be 2nd place to the Vivienne and Monet’s runway was meh so I guess Raja’s runway got her there even though her challenge performance was boring. 

5 minutes ago, Venice B said:

mooo.gif

Yes :clap3: 

Shea can't act for **** :foot:

11 hours ago, Serendipity said:

Also Shea is definitely fading in the background. I don't see her ... making the Top 4.

They really should've had SaSHNU VeLEGEND this season instead of that filler loser winner

ezgif-3-35a30dbc64.gif

52 minutes ago, MrPeanut said:

Poor Monet. That was awful.

She did great tho what do you mean

bxeVTRT.gif

Did the judges even laugh once during the challenge? :deadbanana: 

Shea’s outfit is awful point blank and I hate that the judges this season are giving the queens a pass

And Raja deserved to win neither of her stars. Or that lip sync for that matter. Don’t care if Vivienne slipped.

So Monet will be the robbed queen of the season no? This just isn’t fair and I hate how they always pan to her when Ru mentions how to the top 4 will work :biblio:

Viv wasn’t even that great. I just get Trump from her :skull:

@TheOnlyOne better face no repercussions since multiple girls are talking about how the opposition towards stanning Monet is “revealing more spoilers” than anything else :ahh: 

——

Yvie had the best look this week, no?

Wait, is that spoiler legit, then? Stop discussing it omg :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, OneAndOnly said:

Did the judges even laugh once during the challenge? :deadbanana: 

I found it odd that they didn't include the judges' reactions like usual! Maybe they were too distracting so the editors just decided to give us the clip without a laugh track. You know how loud Ru's laughter can be nnnn

So THIS Yvie is the look queen they were praising in the pre-season. Shoot after shoot :clap3:

Viv is kinda making a case for winning the whole thing

Viv and Yvie are raw talent. Trinity and Shea are refined excellence. The correct top four :gaycat:

2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

@TheOnlyOne better face no repercussions since multiple girls are talking about how the opposition towards stanning Monet is “revealing more spoilers” than anything else :ahh: 

that person frequents the spoiler sub which led many to believe it is the outcome, we don't know ****

-

Raja deserved her placement and I'd argue Monet as the third girl. 

4 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

the girls are saying Jinkx was robbed :rip:

No lies

MONgif.gif

Idk what some of yall are smoking but Raja was OBVIOUSLY a stand out in the challenge :biblio: and im not even her fan. The top 2 imo are Raja & Jinx(I dont like her btw), The Viv 3rd, but she deserved top 2 as well.

Im a Monet stan but i feel like she was the 2nd worst in the challenge this week behind Trinity :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Stop this narrative please. That user spoiled not once but thrice in the same post, it’s really unjustifiable, even putting pettiness aside. There’s a place for spoilers and it’s not in this thread, period.

——

It might be an unpopular opinion but I really liked the acting challenge, which doesn’t happen often since they’re usually a boring, tired mess. I think a case could’ve been made for most queens to be in the top 2.

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

mooo.gif

Yea, let’s have this conversation! :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Acting challenges need to STOP. They are so bad. :mazen:

Daytona Winds was good.

Finally people seeing the light.. Viv is effortlessly stomping 

Her knitted look.. A shoot 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.