RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

We’re about a year out and I still can’t believe Kylie is in the winners circle :rip: she needs to do something… quickly 

Even Miley was not be able to save her career.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

The way if this season was done correctly, we'd have these two as our Top 2 :jonny2: 

ltuss1is8u761.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=3f185aecf52472a956e34fdf28fda81bedd7e834

I’m also a Viv convert this season,  I never really liked her and she’s still kinda whatever to me but the ***** is talented as hell and has proven that she’s one of the big dogs in the winners circle. She’s doing way better than I thought with this competition. 

Shea's looks for the most part are not really great...so she isn't definitely a fashion queen of the season

For me it's definitely between Raja and Jaida

I like Monet and her looks aren't bad per say, nothing special, but I have to say sometimes it seems she serves more of the same. The same vibe imo

ezgif-3-35a30dbc64.gif

Edited by Cloudy

• ATRL Moderator

Pretty good episode :clap3:

- Everyone was at least "good" in the challenge. I would have given it to Viv and Trinity, but Raja is fine.

- Ru looked amazing 

- I liked every runway look

- Viv's face on the runway.... GORGEOUS.

- Jaida blocked 

The only travesty was the lip sync. Horrible song choice (I don't want to see WOMEN lip syncing to a man's vocals ffs!!!!!) and Raja winning is pretty dumb. I don't have an encyclopedic memory of lip syncs like some of y'all do, but I think this has to be the record for doing the least and still winning, at least on AS :toofunny3:

Remember that Viv was blocked from one star and the producers scammed her out of the graduation speech star just to get the Viv vs. Jinkx storyline going. She's eating.

Monet was robbed this week. She was second best after Viv.

Raja's win made me feel exactly the same as Kylie's win in the acting challenge in AS6. Also the lipsync song was strangely too fitting for her...

Anyway Raja slayed the song!

Blocking Jaida at this point is not a smart move - she was right saying she's one foot in the finale. Also that makes Raja the obvious target. If she blocked e.g. Trinity then next week Jaida would be the one to block.

TheOnlyOne

The masses of Reddit, twitter and even atrl all seem to be in agreeance that the C in Unty legend was R in Obbed yet again

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952b162b6cda33098c89c

I think Monet didn’t win because she was the worst on the runway, just like Shea for the RuTRL challenge.

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I think Monet didn’t win because she was the worst on the runway, just like Shea for the RuTRL challenge.

she was nowhere near the worst on the runway with trinity and jinkx there. it happened to be a (very) good runway in a week of great runways 

her and viv should've won with raja and trinity high

7 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

she was nowhere near the worst on the runway with trinity and jinkx there. it happened to be a (very) good runway in a week of great runways 

Debatable. Monet's runway was definitely LACKLUSTER, basic, and predictable at this point. I think to them it was a toss up and the decider was the runway.

Haven’t seen the episode yet but YouTube wow uploaded the lip sync.  Raja is no performer. The mediocrity.  She was a boring insta model before boring insta models were a thing. That’s where watch mojo forgot to credit her. :swim2:

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The masses of Reddit, twitter and even atrl all seem to be in agreeance that the C in Unty legend was R in Obbed yet again

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952b162b6cda33098c89c

A woman. :flame:

Guys, in s06 in the Glitter Ball episode, bendelacreme references a movie to rupaul, it was something like "all those..." I think. 

Can anyone remind me? Thanks 

Shea was really determined to look awful on the runway this season isnt she? :rip: I dont really get the praise. Even though she was the best on the challenge :skull:

The best performers this week were Shea  Jaida, Raja and The Viv for sure. Monet was low energy again, I dont understand what you guys saw on her performance this week :skull: also yes  she was the second worst on the runway behind Shea. Jhinkx and Trinity's runways were much better..

Soeaking of Jinkxx... she was definitely the worst this week on the challenge. The overacting was messy and she is falling behind the other queens in general. Fix it *****.

12 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

Guys, in s06 in the Glitter Ball episode, bendelacreme references a movie to rupaul, it was something like "all those..." I think. 

Can anyone remind me? Thanks 

What a way to go

I thought I was a delusional raja Stan but Monet was clearly and obviously robbed. Also jinkx may not have been the best but I laughed at her ending. Viv continues to eat I can't wait for another winners season with Lawrence back.

1 hour ago, D e v o n said:

Debatable. Monet's runway was definitely LACKLUSTER, basic, and predictable at this point. I think to them it was a toss up and the decider was the runway.

Agreed, she was the worst dressed on the runway by a landslide. It was especially noticeable since literally everyone else had great outfits for this category.

I don’t understand how some people don’t think Shea is a fashion queen or she isn’t looking great when her runways for the crowning, veil and knit categories are styled impeccably. Like, her eye for color is amazing.

Same with Yvie and her knit and veil looks. That’s crazy, honestly.

2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

I’m also a Viv convert this season,  I never really liked her and she’s still kinda whatever to me but the ***** is talented as hell and has proven that she’s one of the big dogs in the winners circle. She’s doing way better than I thought with this competition. 

MTE. I didn't watch UK Season 1, but she has truly proven she's on par with US winners. Truly a talented legend. 

5 hours ago, OreGuy said:

TBH ugh like there is someone with 3, hell, even with 2 stars yet you are so brave and proud about stanning a queen who hasn't won since episode one? just have a "got ya!/told ya so" moment at the end?

it's so tired at this point? Ra'jah got it pre-AS6 season, Kylie got it, even Jorgeous/Bosco got some, it's so annoying. Stop making it obvious at least and stan someone worthwhile.

Why are you out here trying to spoil? This isn't the spoilers thread please keep that elsewhere. Let them live and stan who they stan.

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

MTE. I didn't watch UK Season 1, but she has truly proven she's on par with US winners. Truly a talented legend. 

100%. Loving Viv this season. 

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

Trinity's look was great? 

2 hours ago, Eminos said:

Monet was robbed this week. She was second best after Viv.

Raja's win made me feel exactly the same as Kylie's win in the acting challenge in AS6. Also the lipsync song was strangely too fitting for her...

Anyway Raja slayed the song!

Blocking Jaida at this point is not a smart move - she was right saying she's one foot in the finale. Also that makes Raja the obvious target. If she blocked e.g. Trinity then next week Jaida would be the one to block.

Tbh it would've been unty as hell but blocking Monet or Shea (!) would be the move to make sure they don't bubble up into the top 4. Both huge competition in a lip sync smackdown.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.