RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

This week was a great week for the queens. I honestly thought each of them did a great job so I’m having to decide which ones I like most. I guess Yvie and Raja are the two that I would place in the bottom two. Trinity and Jaida absolutely deserved to win. Wtf is up with the lip sync song selections this season? 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Bob is kinda unfunny as **** this season of the Pit Stop but to have Madonna say "I love you Bob!!" and this... she will always win and it's what she deserves.

j320mqjub0891.jpg

I've enjoyed most episodes of the Pit Stop so far. Idk why so many seem to have a problem with the show :rip: 

The Pit Stop has been fine, I think the main reason it has seemed a little lowkey is because a lot of the times when there is a particularly memorable pit stop episode it works because some queen or a few queens did horribly in the challenge or runway and they just crack jokes on that for the bulk of it. And that dynamic just isn’t there for this season

4 hours ago, FOCK said:

Kerri's Roe V Wade tweet... What was she thinking drinking?

Ue6.gif

What did it say?

:deadbanana2: Keri, young and so dumb. Sad to see cause lots of girls are dumb or have been dumb, we just didn't have Twitter and THOUSANDS of followers.

:deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, satellites.™ said:

:deadbanana2: Keri, young and so dumb. Sad to see cause lots of girls are dumb or have been dumb, we just didn't have Twitter and THOUSANDS of followers.

:deadbanana4:

Yeah, I don’t think she thought too deeply about this one. :rip:

Praise Queen Jaida’s recent sense to decline performing in an Apartheid state though :clap3: The promoter is acting giddy with joy that she’s being replaced with Devina Da Campno. 

4 hours ago, FOCK said:

Kerri's Roe V Wade tweet... What was she thinking drinking?

Ue6.gif

An airhead, truly. 

17 hours ago, xrosup said:

Trixie is the best Pit Stop host

kWRYeOF.gif

If people weren't so blinded by their hate for her, they'd agree with this fact too :gaycattel:

15 hours ago, P.O.P said:

Not people here staning a full on TERRORIST :rip:

It's the way people nitpick everything about the queens they dislike but bend over backwards to defend a genuinely terrible person for me :toofunny3:

42 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Mess :skull:

She apologised already 

Monet has gained 15k followers on Instagram since the season started :rip: 

Paramount+ is going to kill All Stars :ahh:

Edited by Melquiades

1 minute ago, Melquiades said:

Monet has gained 15k followers in Instagram since the season started :rip: 

It really is a mess, the exposure for the queen's hardly seems worth the amount half of them spend on outfits now (especially for someone like poor Serena cha cha). I feel less bad for the winners season but as6 deserved better, those were the queen's who were generally done wrong by the public and needed the redemption.

Bob and Monet getting co-signs by Madonna and Oprah in one month :alexz:

Truly the best Drag Race duo

36 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

It really is a mess, the exposure for the queen's hardly seems worth the amount half of them spend on outfits now (especially for someone like poor Serena cha cha). I feel less bad for the winners season but as6 deserved better, those were the queen's who were generally done wrong by the public and needed the redemption.

Yeah it’s like, what’s the incentive of going to all stars now when it’s just diminishing returns at this point? No one cares about the 100k price. 

It's not just Paramount+ though, it's also because they don't release the recent seasons on Netflix internationally

2 hours ago, Melquiades said:

what about other queens? Would like to know that information 

3 hours ago, Melquiades said:

Man people on atrl just stay LYING for no damn reason and you girls believe it every time :rip:

This is from 2 weeks ago

9u4pssxgl5691.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=98da21b1d2a7923f5bb76042de22ae2cb320529a

Edited by TheOnlyOne

15 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Man people on atrl just stay LYING for no damn reason and you girls believe it every time :rip:

This is from 2 weeks ago

9u4pssxgl5691.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=98da21b1d2a7923f5bb76042de22ae2cb320529a

Still sad though

3 hours ago, Melquiades said:

Yeah, not just her, all of them.

This this was a Vh1 season with the promo they had, these girls would be crawling to 2 million with the fanbase all watching at once.

S14 aired on VH1 and the stats are absolutely tragic:

600k: Willow

300k: Kornbread, Camden, Bosco

200k: Kerri, Maddy, Jorgeous, Angeria

100k: Daya, Alyssa, Jasmine

>100k: Orion, June, Deja

The gap between Willow and the rest of the cast :skull:

And her numbers are underwhelming too, barely above Jackie Cox

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.