RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Bosco is giving very winner energy tbh. Her or Angie would have been better winners tbh. Camden is just very meh, she’s good at drag race but off the show :michael: 

I respect Willow but she does feel like a step down from Symone. Her and Yvie are the weakest VH1 regular season winners for sure.

EDIT: Oh, and daya. If she would have won, it would have been completely out of the blue and very undeserved. The weakest winner in US herstory easily. It’s a gag they let her into the top 5. She’s a lovely person irl tho.

Edited by Relampago.
daya draggings

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob, Trixie and Monét are all great Pit Stop hosts :skull: not y'all still complaining

I don’t understand the Jaida hate. It’s just weird. It’s like how people obsessively hate Monet. They’re both talented queens and harmless, but people want to bring them down for some reason. Like, calling Jaida uneducated cause of the way she talks and hating her for that reason is wild tbh. Very different from Rose haters saying she has boring drag so we’re not into her, for example. 

I love Jaida, easily one of the best winners in the franchise. Beautiful drag, charismatic, extremely good performer, amazing designer and even better seamstress, and unintentionally funny. Haters perish! :angry:

All looks this week were nice, to be honest. Nothing truly terrible. 

It's kinda wild that they asked James/Tyra back for AS7 after what she said about Ru :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, Riot said:

It's kinda wild that they asked James/Tyra back for AS7 after what she said about Ru :deadbanana4:

what she said 

I only know that she threatened to do a terrorist attack on dragcon:rip:

19 hours ago, Bindi said:

finally some Willow content 

Finally an hilarious Pit Stop for this season with an actual winner as a guest :clap3:

Yeah, Monet did a better job as a Pit Stop host than Bob and I say that as a Sibling Rivalry stan

kWRYeOF.gif 

5 hours ago, ucanfma said:

what she said 

I only know that she threatened to do a terrorist attack on dragcon:rip:

This :skull:

I don’t even see the difference between monet and bobs lol 

• ATRL Moderator
17 hours ago, Janet said:

funny you should say that

zayn.thumb.png.ce19e98b9c68e7e325b173bc1

look over there I guess!

:deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Riot said:

Did they really ask them back?  Where is this from?

I doubt Ru even remembers anything Tyra’s done since S2 anyway.  Maybe she’ll come back for AW2?

Monét has been the BEST Pit Stop host ever and y'all better deal. :coffee2:

11 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Ok im kinda mindblown that Willow Pill is giving 0 winner energy here. She did say she is tired, but this could literally be Laila McQueen sitting here lol. Angie would never, all the interviews I've seen (she was also just on Dynasty) is giving winner, same with Bosco tbh. Symone reigns supreme still, Willow gave better energy and ***** in that runway video for S14 and the promo.

I get what she means though. While yes they filmed last year, drag is exhausting to do, and I can’t even imagine doing it all day every day as she probably does being the current reigning. My guess is that she’s booked nonstop and it’s been that way since the season was announced. I don’t think she’s ungrateful or unworthy of the win, just feeling a level of burnout from the exhaustion and doesn’t put on a facade as others do. 

1 hour ago, Riot said:

This :skull:

oh Im sure queens said worse than that about her:rip: but yeah it still interesting that if she was really invited after everything:rip:

I enjoy Bob as a host I enjoyed Monet and Trixie too:clap3:

All three of them are great this whole comperasing just malicous gay faggotry as always:rip:

“Put the cat down”

I literally screamed :ahh:

monets biggest problem was her memory (which is terrible)

she literally would forget most things that happen during the season on pit stop 

16 hours ago, Ina Garten said:

for heaven's sakes i'm glad someone has the cajones to say it. To paraphrase Wendy Williams, "[Jaida] sounds like she has a 5th grade education, she can't talk."

kWRYeOF.gif

Damn, she literally spoke about this on the show, how rude.

She literally said she didnt finish school, which is why she had a hard time believing in herself around others.

That in combination with her incredible natural talent and eye for fashion is what made her a winner.

She can get smarter and will with time, ******* cannot LEARN to have good taste.

Y’all kii-iing over an avatar that I haven’t changed since 2012-3 when I fancied Zayn shows me exactly why Jaida stans support Jaida. It all makes sense.

Case proven :eli: 

The thread title :clap3: only the best DR contestant ever Trinity Thee Tuck

53 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

The thread title :clap3: only the best DR contestant ever Trinity Thee Tuck

Talent always wins 
5wMR.gif 

Monet serving TRASH again :ahh:poor soul

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.