RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Viv and Jinkx are my top two so I’m so frustrated at them sabotaging each other but it’s kinda iconic :deadbanana2: they NEED to work together on a proper project

Stan Jaida 

Shea and Monét deserved to be in the top 2 but maybe they didn't want this episode to be a re-do of episode one, since that was a girlgroup challenge as well.

11 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Shea served absolutely nothing in the challenge and gave us the worst look on the runway. 

She was amazing in S9 and great in All Stars, no idea what's happening this time around. 

Shea sucked in AS5 :rip: I think she's doing way better this time around. 

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Why didn’t Yvie at least paint screws on or something? Tove Lo getting she was supposed to be a robot until The Vivienne interacted with her :deadbanana:

This! I was expecting something similar to the Leo look she did in her season, at least make-up wise. 

The tea is the girls literally did the entire challenge and performance in 3 and 1/2 hours. :deadbanana2:

They mentioned it in Untucked, so it makes sense that Yvie didnt have time to paint like she wanted, I wonder if they have a tight schedule to save money? This is why they shouldnt be wasting money on trash seasons spin offs that no one watches. A season like this deserves girls having hours and hours to give us their fully realized versions of each runway and challenge. That is what they deserve and the promo is insane so im surprised filming was so rushed. 

I thought Jada was the only standout in the challenge and she looked best on the runway, great episode for her and shocked she didn't get a win. I thought Yvie was doing way too much in everything. The Viv's performance in the group was mostly forgettable but her makeup was impeccable and she embodied Dolly. I may have given Shea the other win but her runway looked so busted. I'm not sure who deserved the second win besides Jaida for me, definitely not Monet though.

1 hour ago, PlayingWithFire said:

I need Titanic on streaming like now

The way half the comments are about Monet & Shea being robbed :heart2:

Producers feared a Monet vs Shea lipsync to Touvay Lou would be too powerful I guess

giphy.gif?cid=790b76113eeefef7dbcb761d16

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e0fbaedb0eb48ce2dc

The same users always going for ad hominem posts by constantly referencing “Jinkx fans” this and that because they know they can’t win an argument by attacking Jinkx instead :ahh:

idk how drag race fans can think this is anything other than a top tier season and a return to form (thanks to the cast). compare this to the past few seasons and last couple of borderline unwatchable all stars seasons, night and day.

The only queens that could’ve been robbed this episode is Monet and Jaida.

Sorry but Shea’s runway was horrendous.

• ATRL Moderator

I don’t even Stan shea like that but she was robbed the last two episodes :katie: 

Am i the only one who thinks that Yvie deserved her win? I mean her n TV being top 2 made sense. Monet was definitely robbed though 

Weird outcome, didn't expect it. 

The girl groups were great and the songs really really fantastic, took me back to nsync and 98 degrees days. 

But I thought Monet was gonna win. And then they were literally praising Shea like a god so it's surprising nothing came out of it. 

Also, shea looked awful on the runway. 

But happy for ViV!!! 

16 hours ago, Afferty said:

Monet's reaction to Shea's joke about her being allergic to the choreography :lmao:

Is there a clip we can see? I missed it

Not Violet quitting drag because of FPR wtf I thought she had thick skin :deadbanana:

6 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

This is how I feel :rip:

I’m not British but I’ve been in enough British gay bars to start to become tired of Viv’s humour. That crass, double-entendre laden humour is great for a drag bar when you’re drunk but it’s getting really unoriginal and repetitive with Viv. I guess it’s fun and new for Americans.

Yep that verse was lame af (still better than the Fairy Tale Justice ****, perhaps). Last week was the only time I'd give her props, but even that was a cliche. Did great on the runway this week, though.

16 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Idk why but Old MacDonald was ICONIC to me, like I’m shocked it isn’t being heralded as one of the best lipsyncs on the show. Both girls ATE and in my opinion did better than anyone else this season in a lipsync… like by a long shot 

still the best lip sync of the season. 

What is going ON with Shea? She looked horrible in both challenge and runway. She does not have the fashion eye I thought she did

32 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Not Violet quitting drag because of FPR wtf I thought she had thick skin :deadbanana:

Snowflake let her quit. She’s useless then

Okay Monet finally started serving this season :jonny5: Her, Shea, Yvie >>>

Oh, this was a GREAT episode. I've genuinely laughed at many moments during the episode.

Viv and Jinkx at each other's throats. :ahh:

Not Yvie and Jaida being frontrunners along with obvious Jinkx Monsoon. :deadbanana4: Anyway, either Jaida or Jinkx winning the competition, I'll be happy, tbh.

Edited by Roberto

22 hours ago, Bicassie said:

The Yvie payola :skull:

Her going from 0 stars to 2 stars in 1 episode :skull:

Her having the worst Dolly look :skull:

Shea's was objectively the worst one, c'mon now.

19 hours ago, Stan said:

- I really don’t give a **** about Dolly, so that runway was kinda boring to me. 

Same. :bibliahh:

19 hours ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

The song choices for the lip syncs this season have been terrible so far. :doc:

If that Old McDonald song becomes the lipsync highlight of the season... :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.