RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

If they wanted Yvie to have a win that bad, last week was the perfect opportunity. Her speech had a great theme and her runway was spectacular. Monét or Shea were clearly WAY ahead of her this week. I would have put Monét with Viv in the TOP 2.

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I fell asleep both times I tried watching :skull: 

maybe I was just tired, but this was a snooze fest and the editing was so funky -- and a Dolly runway.. why? :biblio: 

I can’t at the second group thinking they’re really serving high concept and it ending up a mess :skull: 

Why did Jaida go from unskilled rapper to having diarrhea as a schtick? Why didn’t Yvie at least paint screws on or something? Tove Lo getting she was supposed to be a robot until The Vivienne interacted with her :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Im glad to see most people agree the judging is very random. Also it has gotten to a point where they are praising ugly **** like Yvie’s performance outfit, Jinkx and Shea runways :deadbanana4:

And this wasn’t a comedy challenge, Jinkx and Viv getting overpraised because of their jokes didn’t sit right with me while Monet and Shea “lost” despite taking the challenge seriously and delivered. The whole “make Ru laugh” thing is ruining the show. If you are a comedy queen, you immediately have a huge advantage. If you are a dancer, you’ll only have 1 or 2 challenges to showcase your talents 

It's so contrived and forced at this point. The way Ru was chiming in to give basically the same critique every time :skull: it's so obvious she pushed a win for Yvie and Raja these last two episodes. 

Monet should've won two badges no one else giving lol.

Viv and Yvie were solid 3 and 4 respectively. I wish they actually let the deserving queens win instead of forcing some BS narrative, I think we would've actually seen some drama that would have carried the narrative that they are so worried will tank the season without interference. 

5 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Monet is so cringey :biblionny:

No more stars for her, send her back to the pit stop.

Nice to see no "Raja was robbed' nonsense again, the lack of talent she possesses :bibliahh:

She's such a terrible performer, send her home.

Crown the Viv already, tbh. Truly between her and Jynx.

Jaida for 3rd.

God someone with truth but monet is not cringe sis. 

4 hours ago, justlore said:

No star!

No crown!

x9WmqJv.gif

Not this and her dolly look being the worst of the season. For every highs this season she cancels them out with these absolute lows.  Her and Raja need to just get kicked off the island now.  

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Are they actually ******* with the audience? Yvie winning... :rip:

I'm sorry but this is a 30 year old person acting 5 and it's NEVER funny. A therapist is needed at this point.

:deadbanana2:

The Viv is such a star tho omg. Her and Jaida are effortlessly funny.

Wow Yvie being joint 1st place after her horrible performance all season is… Jaida and The Vivienne were top 2. Shea and Monet 3rd and 4th. 

Yvie being a front runner now because of the stupid star gift is sending me :rip: 

1 minute ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Yvie being a front runner now because of the stupid star gift is sending me :rip: 

same LOL tied for first with jinkx bishhhhh

The second group was definitely better! I'm actually surprised because I was rooting for group 1.

The second group was too messy for me. I remember the judges ripping Silky because her undergarment showed, but every week we see Yvie’s panties and Viv’s nipples in their too small wardrobe. 

I hate hate when queens try to sell the crazy/psycho/robot during a performance. It’s so cringy because they all make that weird scrunched up face… but the judges eat that **** up. Like Yvie this episode and the double shantay where Heidi in Closet demolished Jackie Cox

6 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Monet is so cringey :biblionny:

No more stars for her, send her back to the pit stop.

Nice to see no "Raja was robbed' nonsense again, the lack of talent she possesses :bibliahh:

She's such a terrible performer, send her home.

Crown the Viv already, tbh. Truly between her and Jynx.

Jaida for 3rd.

All of this. 

Midnét is not winner material and is coasting her ass through per usual. Nothing new, nothing changed. 

Raja is still that mean girl that calls "uncool" girls boogers and needs a reality check. 

Viv deserves the crown at this point, she's the strongest and most well rounded competitor but the producers would rather choke than have a UK girl win.

I used to not care for Jaida at all, but this season has made me love her as a person, she seem very genuine and she has gained a new fan, though I still think she didn't deserve her crown and Gigi should have won her season.

8 minutes ago, slimfem said:

Raja is still that mean girl that calls "uncool" girls boogers and needs a reality check. 

Some of y'all truly watch different shows cause when has she been mean this season? :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Maybe it's because I'm British but I just didn't like the viv's verse but I guess it plays into what Ru and Michelle find funny and that's smart plus she killed the performance and the lip sync.

This is how I feel :rip:

I’m not British but I’ve been in enough British gay bars to start to become tired of Viv’s humour. That crass, double-entendre laden humour is great for a drag bar when you’re drunk but it’s getting really unoriginal and repetitive with Viv. I guess it’s fun and new for Americans.

I'm still fuming over the fact that we got robbed from seeing Vivienne and Yvie lip synching to DIsco ****, Habits or Cool GIrl. :rip:

Shea and Monet deserved the wins. And the challenge kinda sucked outside of them. Thank god for the Dolly runway. I’m getting so tired of there never being a single negative critique. Some of the stuff we’ve seen has been a MESS.

jaida robbed, shutup with your raja or shea robbed delusion. 

Monet/Shea were the clear top 2. I was absolutely shocked at the outcome. 

Vivi was literally on fire here, she ATE this whole ep like, damn, this is what the fans think Jinx did in ep 2.

• ATRL Moderator

^ Tea. I didn't even love Viv on her season (I'm a Divina stan :fan:) but she actually should have won the last 3 episodes. And she should do well next week too—let's just hope she doesn't pull that "I'm gonna do the most simple design possible" card again.

I actually wish that they would get to the top 4 because of challenge wins

like the star thingy is cute and what not for "drama" reasons

but i want the best competitors to be at the finale because they earned it 

not someone who wasn't blocked by a plunger because others felt you were not a threat

:toofunny2:

Edited by LastKiss

Yvie FRONTRUNNER Oddly :fan: i know more than a couple of y’all are absolutely seething and i love it

Given there’s still 5 episodes until the finale, that means there’s potential for at least 10 more stars to be given out, so I’m guessing it’s going to the be queens who end up with 3 in? What if there isn’t like an even split to decide the top 4? :rip: This format is just begging for producer riggory. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.