RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

9 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

She's blocked so she's basically the only one who wouldn't be a three-star danger (other than Yvie). Doing so would also be a peace offer so Viv doesn't block Jinkx if she wins so it'd be a win-win. 

After watching UK1 I’d see her as one of the biggest threats so I wouldn’t give her a star.. she’s also a good lipsyncer. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Who are payoulus and midget?

is vanjie midget? 

Jorgeous and Ginger Minj:bibliahh:

Shea ATE that challenge but that Dolly look is one of the ugliest things I have ever seen on the runway.

Viv, Shea and Monet did amazing - but Shea's dolly was bad so Top 2 should have been Monet and Viv.

Yvie payola :rip: 

The way Jinkx and Raja gave the starts to those two queens kinda seems shady. Let's hand them over to those two because it's unlikely they'll do well and run away far ahead. I see them :eli: 

Jinkx was bad in this episode, this your girl? Every time her face came up out of drag in the episode it was like a jump scare. 

This episode is so bad.  Jinx’s Group was better I guess. 

Shea sis talking about disappearing.  Yeah you are.  Her dolly was the worst of the night too.   Performance was meh.  

Also please don’t ever have Ross play straight roles anymore. It was awful.   This was homophobic.  

Trinitys excessive need to camp things it’s so boring now and nothing innovative anymore. Very expected

Monet. Horrible wig during her performance. Dolly was ok.

raja. Meh boring def a cute dolly look. Very mediocre as usual like every week.  Nothing new. Next. 

Jaida def one of the best of the week but the performance was just ok. Her dolly was ?. Maybe my fave. 

jinx was unfortunately not the best this week for me. Old mom performer? didn’t see that one coming.  It Was ok. Her dolly look was meh too. 

ivy. She does the most with her movements at times. Chaotic and disturbed. It’s off putting to any illusion she tried to convey.   She was ok though I guess. 

vivienne. Maybe a top this week idk. 

britney-thumbs-up.gif

Edit. Not ivy being in the top over Jaida ??!!!  Lmao. Lies 

Edited by manwhore

Guess they are giving everyone a win this season :rip: Yvie being a robot didn’t rly work for me sorry. 

I thought it should of been The VIv and Shea.

The Viv kinda ate the lip sync and dolly impersonation in the lip sync :jonny5:

16 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Guess they are giving everyone a win this season :rip: Yvie being a robot didn’t rly work for me sorry. 

I thought it should of been The VIv and Shea.

The Viv kinda ate the lip sync and dolly impersonation in the lip sync :jonny5:

What warranted Shea a top placement this week. :ace:  Only other person worthy of top was Jaida.  Sheas performance was boring.   Yes Jaida was a tad cringe but was more fun then whatever Shea did. Plus her dollly was beautiful.  Shea served ugliest thing on the runway this season.   

edit omg the untucked with monet and Trinity. That was ?.  You see I’m not evil and Ill spirited. I have feelings. 

Edited by manwhore

Viv ate up this episode. Funny verse, great performance, total stand out. Jinkx got lucky that this block slowed down Viv a little bit and I'm sure the queens are more than happy if she and Viv keep acting a fool and blocking each other like that. :toofunny3: 

Viv also gave the best lip sync of the season so far. :clap3:

The Top 2 should have been Shea and Viv. Shea really out shone everyone during her performance, amazing verse and I loved that Kelly Rowland red-streak wig. Sad thing her Dolly look was a hate crime.

The Yvie win was so forced. She didn't deliver during the performance at all, lyrics were meh and she keeps making that crazy face. Jaida and Viv did the best in The Other Girls for sure.

Edited by Eric.

Shea and Monet robbed. Yup yup.

I enjoyed Yvie, Shea and Monet the most. Was surprised the Vivienne was in the top...

The Yvie payola :skull:

Her going from 0 stars to 2 stars in 1 episode :skull:

Her having the worst Dolly look :skull:

Monet deserved that top along with Viv. She killed everything this episode, her look & verse were the most 2000’s & her runway was cute.

Raja not even memorising her own lyrics. :doc: Trinity completely losing the ability to move her lips in sync with the music all season, due to the fillers .:rip: 

Edited by FOCK

The Vivienne is really ramping **** up. We love to see it.

The number of cuts they did to try to hide Raja not knowing a damn word to her verse :toofunny3:

Why there was a y2k pop girl challenge and Dolly Parton runway and lip sync while Tove Lo was a guest judge? Make it make sense. Those three are not related to each other at all

Screaming at Trinity crying over JT being straight :chick3:

Honestly that was such a good lip sync from The Vivienne :jonny5:I need to rewatch.

The Vivienne will win the season because no way Jinxx can beat her in the final lip syncs :rip: 

Viv saying she never wears blue and cut to week 4? of her wearing blue :skull: 

The Yvie win was very weird tbh and so was the viv. like oh joy she's doing the same things she's done for weeks now. 

My top 2 would have been a toss up from the first group so either Shea and Monet or Shea and Trinity. 

And no Tove Lo lipsync song :weeps: 

- The second group was cracking me up tbh.
- Monet looked so ******* good during the performance. 

- Most of them were really good tbh. Except Raja and Jinkx all of them could’ve snatched a top 2 spot tbh. 
- I really don’t give a **** about Dolly, so that runway was kinda boring to me. 

Edited by Stan

I thought Yvie was terrible this week and this might be an unpopular opinion, but I definitely don't think Shea deserved it either. Shea has brought the same exact persona to every single girl group (Category Is, I'm in love, Legends)--it is a bit old for me now. 

I would've given the win to Monet and Viv. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.