RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

24 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely ADORE Rajah, and rooted for her, since she was my favorite that season

but Ginger was the most talented overall, and should have won easily, in the end :chick2:

20 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

well tbf Kylie did deserve to win Snatch Game, her Dolly was quite nice. but Ra'Jah would've been the most satisfying winner, she had such an amazing redemption arc

Points were made. I would've loved to see TKB in the finale too. She was robbed of so many wins.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Anvarie said:

There’s no way y’all thought Raja was on the same level as Jinx or Viv. Like really? THAT was funny to you? THAT seemed like a winning comedy routine? I swear 90% of viewers will accept anything the show tells them ex) Season 5 editing was real, Courtney was a *****, Sonique was good in the AHS acting challenge, Daya Betty was a total *****, etc. Raja was not funny, she was definitely bottom 2 and did not deserve to take Viv’s deserved spot that week :rip:

!

Edited by KasioKas

Creme is better than Jinkx by far, I will give this thread that. But neither of their weird boomer humor does it for me.

The only thing I like about Dela is how she lost two times against Darienne.

13 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

I would've loved to see TKB in the finale too

Don't remind me, I'm still sorta pissed they pushed her out in favor of YouReekAh :irate:

He wanted it so bad and deserved the top 4 :cries:

When TBK tells Jan to ignore PooRaul and the other judge's dumbass, mean-spirited comments about her personality, and to keep being herself.. :cries2:

3 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Ben is better at sewing so she could have had potentially been in the top during that challenge, she does not stand still during performances to then get a pass BEcaUsE sHE's kOoKY and everything else she can do at the same level or better than Jinkx so i'm sorry to say but you are wrong, sweety. :heart2:

Ben is talent personified and could possibly smoke EVERY winner there is of any franchise of Drag Race if she didn't decide to have mercy on the lessers.

Pin on GIFs

we give her one additional point for bringing back legend Morgan to the competition but take 10 away for not giving miss Shangieangie a pass to the finale 2

Spill the tea but no one will understand you here since majority of ATRL prefers stanning mediocrity.

Ben excels at literally everything.

2 hours ago, justlore said:

i still can't get over Kylie winning AS6:rip:

But she's so beautiful though

HALL OF FAME FINALE EXTRAVAGANZA

*fart sound*

1887d785a60986eda807b7b690bb99a1.png

1 hour ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Tove Lo as this week's guest :jonny5: Disco **** lip sync please :jonny5:

Didn't you hear Ru? Two-Vay Lou is the guest judge :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

Tove Lo, omg, please Stay Over or Mateo :jonny5: (I'll take Cool Girl too)

Kylie is much better winner than the payolad cringy camp horrible tasteless midget :clap3:when its right its right

Ginger winning would have been the worst outcome, so Kylie is still the better choice but that crown belonged to Rajah. 

The most payolad contestants who didnt deserve any kind of payola which they got

Rotmilk

Kandy Lose

Tina Burnt

Silky with the Rotmilk

Payoulus

Redackted

Midget

They should've give Eureka her deserved wins on Pink table and Acting challenge and just crowned her :clap3: the season did not have any winner besides her and Trinity(who had lower lows)

THEE has not 1 but 2 mens lusting after her in new featured film Bros

In THEEaters this September

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

5 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

THEE has not 1 but 2 mens lusting after her in new featured film Bros

In THEEaters this September

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

Was Symone in the trailer? Legit missed her.

9 hours ago, justlore said:

i still can't get over Kylie winning AS6:rip:

like?

it’s not like she was the best in the finale a la Monet either :rip: she’s lucky she slipped in that lip sync ig

based off the drag speeches and runways, I would've given the stars to Jinkx and Yvie this week tbh, and Raja is my favorite winner 

both of their speeches were the best for the occasion and genius from beginning to end! those who get it get it

Yvie and Viv should get the stars if they're being strategic. 

7 hours ago, ucanfma said:

The most payolad contestants who didnt deserve any kind of payola which they got

Rotmilk

Kandy Lose

Tina Burnt

Silky with the Rotmilk

Payoulus

Redackted

Midget

Who are payoulus and midget?

is vanjie midget? 

44 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Who are payoulus and midget?

is vanjie midget? 

Idk why but the way this is worded is sending me :bibliahh: 

Jorgeous haters think 5 lipsyncs is payola :skull: 

And as far as the design challenge, you either get it or you don’t. Wouldn’t have changed the outcome of anything if Camden/Angeria had won.

1 hour ago, Life Savers said:

Yvie and Viv should get the stars if they're being strategic. 

Why would you give Viv a star? Honestly I’d give it to someone who I thought was a weak lipsyncer. 

27 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Why would you give Viv a star? Honestly I’d give it to someone who I thought was a weak lipsyncer. 

She's blocked so she's basically the only one who wouldn't be a three-star danger (other than Yvie). Doing so would also be a peace offer so Viv doesn't block Jinkx if she wins so it'd be a win-win. 

Edited by Life Savers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.