RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Jinkx's voice in the challenge was super grating :rip: 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Monét only doing better than TTT once so far...i guess we know which twinner deserved to win AS4.

tumblr_inline_ozbjtxJJCf1smw2ei_500.gif

Yeah jaida has hit every runway category thus far 10/10

Funny how ATRL is the only place in the world that sees/obsesses over Jaida, nobody is checking for her outside of this site 

Monet_Final.png

1 hour ago, Lucid Dreaming said:

Monét only doing better than TTT once so far...i guess we know which twinner deserved to win AS4.

As if there was any doubt
giphy.gif?cid=790b76111b755b92b3c120f1ef088034d9212a8cc7cdd247&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

1 hour ago, Lucid Dreaming said:

I mean, there’s a reason she won no challenge and placed the lowest from the entire cast in her original season and never won a LFYLegacy on her own :coffee:

Edited by Bindi

I will say that as much as this thread is full of awful takes and messy essays every other day, it’s so much more enjoyable than other online drag race communities :skull: 

The constant grandstanding that happens on the RPDR subreddits (especially SDR) is so annoying to deal with. Nothing but sanitized takes full of people trying to prove what a “good and nice” person they are, except they’re beyond hypocritical most of the time. 

I live for the unfiltered mess that happens in this thread. ATRL is the S1-6 of DR. 

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

I will say that as much as this thread is full of awful takes and messy essays every other day, it’s so much more enjoyable than other online drag race communities :skull: 

The constant grandstanding that happens on the RPDR subreddits (especially SDR) is so annoying to deal with. Nothing but sanitized takes full of people trying to prove what a “good and nice” person they are, except they’re beyond hypocritical most of the time. 

I live for the unfiltered mess that happens in this thread. ATRL is the S1-6 of DR. 

That subreddit would have been more fun if Hitler was their moderator.  I mean seriously, you can't even say you don't like a gown and they expect you bow down to everyone with a wig on. No ma'am.

Is there anyone checking the follower count? Who has gained the most fans so far?

Monet_Final.png

Just now, Afferty said:

Is there anyone checking the follower count? Who has gained the most fans so far?

Monet_Final.png

Not Jaida, wake me up when she passes 1M

Monet_Final.png

Drag Race France looks like a slay, but Nicky hosting is not the T for me. I like the gal, but she only did well in the one challenge we expected her to do well, and even miss Jaida felt like she outsold her.

Same thing with Jiggly, but at least she can entertain and has done fairly well after Drag Race (and is a judge).

Monet_Final.png

Edited by Lucid Dreaming

3 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Not Jaida, wake me up when she passes 1M

Monet_Final.png

It does not look so far away tbh she is being consistently very likeable this season

Monet_Final.png

2 minutes ago, Afferty said:

It does not look so far away tbh she is being consistently very likeable this season

Monet_Final.png

Auntie Roger will collect the fans if she keeps getting shafted/less screentime 

Monet_Final.png

33 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Not miss Hitler

Monet_Final.png

Hitler? I don't even know her

5 hours ago, Serendipity said:

Funny how ATRL is the only place in the world that sees/obsesses over Jaida, nobody is checking for her outside of this site 

Monet_Final.png

Imagine stanning Production Payola Exchange and not Jaida Excellence Hall. I mean, the nerve.

Monet_Final.png

Monet is great as a talk show host. She is terrible at Drag Race. I'd rather see anyone else win than her. But based on all the pre-season support she had from other queens, I am worried. 

7 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

Jinkx's voice in the challenge was super grating :rip: 

Right. Idk if she's playing a character 24/7 or what but I tried listening to her podcast too and it's uncomfortable because she sounds drunk and makes no sense the entire time. The poor guests have to "haha....." their way out of the episode.

x9WmqJv.gif

Are they supposed to take nicki dolls critiques seriously when it comes to acting/anything but fashion cause girl… 

Monet_Final.png

41 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Imagine stanning Production Payola Exchange and not Jaida Excellence Hall. I mean, the nerve.

Monet_Final.png

Us who have taste and stan both are the real winners 

Monet_Final.png

The way they had to give Jynkx the win so that Yvie or Raja didn’t embarass Vivienne in a 1-1 lipsync :toofunny2: they lit pick the winner before the challenge is even recorded 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.