RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

she looked so hot for no reason :jonny:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest Raja has always been third best so far but I was honestly expecting for her to be mediocre and lazy considering her output these past years so I am beyond happy and a tad emotional to see my original fave doing so good. She is the reason I got so into Rupauls Drag Race :monkey:

The episode was soooo rigged for the viv :toofunny2: she wanted to show off her diff accents so bad but they weren't that good + it got confusing and even she got confused at one point :deadbanana2:. Anyway Yvie did amazing even if her look was arts and crafts she deserved a win. Jaida also surprised me. She wasn't amazing but her characterization and jokes were all good :clap3:she is the main girl and we love to see it. Sheat Riggolé showing once again that no rig no win :fan:

34 minutes ago, CBC said:

The episode was soooo rigged for the viv :toofunny2: she wanted to show off her diff accents so bad but they weren't that good + it got confusing and even she got confused at one point :deadbanana2:. Anyway Yvie did amazing even if her look was arts and crafts she deserved a win. Jaida also surprised me. She wasn't amazing but her characterization and jokes were all good :clap3:she is the main girl and we love to see it. Sheat Riggolé showing once again that no rig no win :fan:

Yeah, just didn't really find Viv amusing at all here. Her Trump impression was eerie/on-point, but outside that she's never done much for me. 

Raja & Yvie should've won. 

For me this season it’s clear Jinx is the production favorite. Rajah is getting the underdog edit for sure. Yvie is the weak link that clearly doesn’t hold a candle to the other girls in this setting. Viv is not that funny or as fashionable as the judges are making her out to be. Jaida needed more time before coming on the show because she has all the potential but it’s not 100% there. 

Even my all time favorites (Trinity, Shea, Monet) aren’t really giving what they gave when they won. 

Why do I have a feeling that the people here trying to downplay Viv's rightful top 2 here are very likely the same people pretending that Raja has done anything great  in this competition, so far? :flower:

46 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

y’all are giving Raja entirely too much

RIght, like the only things she has done particularly greatly at was her Snatch Game, and that 3rd outfrom from the ball, and even then, only from the waist upwards :bibliahh:

Give it up, deelishis!

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

22 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Why do I have a feeling that the people here trying to downplay Viv's rightful top 2 here are very likely the same people pretending that Raja has done anything great  in this competition, so far? :flower:

19 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

RIght, like the only things she has done particularly greatly at was her Snatch Game, and that 3rd outfrom from the ball, and even then, only from the waist upwards :bibliahh:

Give it up, deelishis!

Both of these.

Like this week she was just fine. Gave the same as Monet for me. Like the way at the end when she asked to speak to the camera and then just gave nothing. Where are the jokes.

The only two other than Viv & Jinkx I can maybe see being Top 2 is Yvie and Jaida, but I wouldn’t say they were robbed.

Edited by Nip Tuck

2 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

y’all are giving Raja entirely too much

like she was not THAT good this week :skull: 

jinkx viv yvie & maybe even trinity were all better

This episode was so bad 

winners didn’t even matter lol 

Shea looked like she made that outfit in an hour 

45 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

SHOOT

x9WmqJv.gif

This was hideous :toofunny3:

In every other season this look would be dragged by the judges.

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

SHOOT

x9WmqJv.gif

And she couldn’t walk in it, a hot mess

• ATRL Moderator

Shea surprised me this episode.  I thought by now, every queen would know not to wear a garment they cannot walk well in.  It's been a staple rule of Drag Race, Project Runway, ANTM for as long as time.  

Shea her arrogance knows no bounds. Coming out in a hideous dress that she was unable to move in. She needs to be humbled

8 hours ago, FAN said:

For me this season it’s clear Jinx is the production favorite. Rajah is getting the underdog edit for sure. Yvie is the weak link that clearly doesn’t hold a candle to the other girls in this setting. Viv is not that funny or as fashionable as the judges are making her out to be. Jaida needed more time before coming on the show because she has all the potential but it’s not 100% there. 

Even my all time favorites (Trinity, Shea, Monet) aren’t really giving what they gave when they won. 

They’re literally all production favorites 

I thought the bottom of Shea's dress had douche bulbs :rip: 

I'm just gonna preface this by saying I LOVE Shea.

But that look is an abomination. Like literally Jiggly's apocalypse or Lala's bag ball tier (though not as iconic)... except this wasn't a design challenge, and she probably paid for that :bibliahh: not being able to walk in a look is a big minus for me, it's straight up ugly, barely delivers the spikes theme, the anal douches on the bottom, eye-- :bibliahh:

_______

The problem that I have with Shea's runway is a problem I'm having with a lot of them this season. I feel like since it's 《all winners》, everyone is trying too hard not to be predictable and/or trying to be subversive. A lot of it is just falling flat for me, like Trinity's pleather look, Shea's spikes, etc... I think that's part of why I'm enjoying Jaida so much every week on the runway. Besides being drop dead gorgeous, she's just like?? Doing the themes??? Lol. Like it shouldn't be that hard y’know.

5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

SHOOT

x9WmqJv.gif

Shea is my ***** but dammit this outfit was hideous. What was she thinking?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.