RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth of the week (Runway + Challenge)

1. The Vivienne

2. Yvie Oddly

3. Jinkx Monsoon / Jaida Essence Hall

4. Jaida Essence Hall / Jinkx Monsoon

5. Raja

6. Trinity The Tuck

7. Monet X Change

8. Shea Coulee

Iy4t.gif

Edited by satellites.™

10 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

The power of Muniz :bibliahh:

Not too much on Miss Naysha now, she is a Ms.CONTINENTAL for God sake, not a random no1curr early out.

A legend :jonny6: "ah- oooh my wig"

The judges praising every little thing is annoying as hell, Shea should've been read DOWN

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111b755b92b3c120f1ef

49 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

She missed the moment, she shouldve automatically said this when Bob introduced her. :deadbanana2:

Yeah, exactly :deadbanana:

35 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

The power of Muniz :bibliahh:

Yes, girl! Their edits are legendaric :laugh:

27 minutes ago, IlianVargas said:

A legend :jonny6: "ah- oooh my wig"

:lmao:

For the dolls who missed it, Trixie Motel's first two episodes are out now. Check them out! :hey:

I really enjoyed the improv challenge; much better than those terrible scripted acting episodes and the terrible rusical episodes

jinx slayed but I wasn’t that into Viv’s performance. I think raja and yvie deserved the top spot consideration too this week 

On 6/3/2022 at 2:53 AM, Alyssa Edwards said:

George Floyd had died 4 days before the finale, America and the world was in peak state of shock/chaos and all there was was conversations about race inequalities.
WoW felt uncomfortable making an "apolitical" white fashion queen win, no matter her journey, no matter how many wins she deservedly had gotten, not matter her performance during the finale. They wanted to protect their ass from backlash.

Every so often there's more casual watchers that come in here talking about how that was the strangest, most random and hardest win to comprehend.

Well, there you go luvs.

:bibliahh:

Jaida deserved especially compared to James Charles, that's why she won. Thank god that producer payola queen LOST

Monet’s runway this week was miles better than Trinity’s Party City mess (also stakes for a spike runway with cheap ass blood :ahh:) but they did about as well as each other in the challenge. Another week where Monet shows that she was the deserving AS4 winner :heart: 

Shea was awful this week :rip: why do the judges refuse on giving critique?!!!

Ms. Couleé has been fading into the background since episode 1

Glad to see that I’m not the only one tired of the judges praising everything. I’m ready for some real critiques. Jinkx and Viv were rightfully top two. Raja is my pick for 3rd place (she might have beaten Jinkx if her runway didn’t look like she was wearing a bedazzled diaper). Trinity and jaida also did quite well (they’ve both been killing the runways and Jaida looked GORGEOUS tonight). Yvie was actually decent in the challenge but that runway was… girl. Monet… monet… monet… decent but forgettable in the challenge and her runway was just meh. Better than Shea though who… wtf was that runway girl?

People complaining about not hearing critiques... Noone goes home so what's the point?

Don't worry, it is just this season. You'll get to hear your much beloved "it looks costumey/ we don't see the real you/ you faded in the background" comments next season.

4 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Bob doesnt do it for me anymore, which is sad because she was an original fave of mine. I fear she is overexposed. 

I wouldnt mind Alaska hosting again.

OMG them both dragging Jinkx's hair saying "We would never but you can tell she thinks that's a nice wig"

And then them mentioning Jaida having a Xylaphone for Vivienne and Jinkx fuming. I wonder if she actually noticed tho cuz I saw the pass of the xylophone but I didnt really see a reaction from Jynkx....Wonder if they'll address it next episode :o 

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

People complaining about not hearing critiques... Noone goes home so what's the point?

Don't worry, it is just this season. You'll get to hear your much beloved "it looks costumey/ we don't see the real you/ you faded in the background" comments next season.

It's still boring to watch the entire judging segments when everyone gets winning level critiques, they could at least tell the truth instead of worrying about making them look bad.

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

I don’t mind them airing only positives, it’s the blatantly fake ones that bother me (e.g., Shea this week). Last week they at least dared say that they thought a look didn’t fit the category but this episode they just pretended everyone had slayed when it was clearly not the case. 

2 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

I don’t mind them airing only positives, it’s the blatantly fake ones that bother me (e.g., Shea this week). Last week they at least dared say that they thought a look didn’t fit the category but this episode they just pretended everyone had slayed when it was clearly not the case. 

I think their mind is on the next All Winners season so they can show the girls who said no or were hesitant that production is playing nice....

Shea's runway this week was probably the worst from the entire season, those spikes flopping like old balloons was so messy and she could barely walk in that dress. I hate when they come out in these dresses they can't properly walk in... if you're gonna come out with one of those type of dresses at least come with something fierce like Trinity's I'm Crowning look.

12 hours ago, Bindi said:

Y’all talking about Shea harassing Bruno, but it’s actually Trinity that’s grabbing his ass. She’s wearing black gloves:hoetenks:

Why can't y'all chill and let people have fun? The internet really fried everyone's brains, can't even honk some eye candy's ass without being shamed for it, these days. I swear, this generation love to be sex-positive when they shouldn't be, and aren't when they should.. :dancehall3:

The positivity is so boring. This is AS1 levels bad. :giraffe: :pukey:

To think of that, at first I thought those black things stuck at the bottom of Sheas dress were RATS :skull:

at least the girls are streaming

42 minutes ago, SpaceMan said:

To think of that, at first I thought those black things stuck at the bottom of Sheas dress were RATS :skull:

Looked like naval mines (or one of those pumps for douching) to me. :deadbanana4:

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Monet’s runway this week was miles better than Trinity’s Party City mess (also stakes for a spike runway with cheap ass blood :ahh:) but they did about as well as each other in the challenge. Another week where Monet shows that she was the deserving AS4 winner :heart: 

I haven't seen that proven by Monet yet, in fact I see the opposite. So far Trinity has proven she deserved her win.

Edited by Edit0rz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.