RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

You guys are ugly - imagine hating the most charismatic person, Monet will never do any wrong for me :jonny: 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

TheOnlyOne
Just now, Serendipity said:

You guys are ugly - imagine hating the most charismatic person, Monet will never do any wrong for me :jonny: 

Theyve never tasted anything as sweet as St. Lucia and its shows

giphy.gif?cid=790b761116c6cc634018e98f63

1 minute ago, Serendipity said:

I like ha, just giving her **** like a little sis.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111b755b92b3c120f1ef

A reminder that Viv+Monet's sketch >>>> Drag Race improv/acting winners 

Just now, Serendipity said:

A reminder that Viv+Monet's sketch >>>> Drag Race improv/acting winners 

Monét was AMAZING here

Why did she flop in this challenge? :cries:

6 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Confirmed what? I'm on ya'lls side now. 

Monet hasn't been serving the past 2 weeks, isn't as iconic as the other cast and will likely rot in the bottom 4 with Yvie and whomever else. 

Yeah, sure. As if you'd say any of that if you weren't sure she does well eventually.

Keep spoilers in the spoilers thread, thank you.

6 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Theyve never tasted anything as sweet as St. Lucia and its shows

We're all St Lucian family, can't wait to celebrate with our mom! 

Edited by Serendipity

TheOnlyOne
7 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yeah, sure. As if you'd say any of that if you weren't sure she does well eventually.

Keep spoilers in the spoilers thread, thank you.

I know you stay on my posts here more than Jinkx does on babyboys posing as prepubescents but please dont presume to know anything about what I would or wouldn't say

Keeping in my alleged tradition of only stanning black queens, I've decided to publicly unstan Flop Exchange and instead root for Trinity the Tuck and Jaida Essence, both of whom I'm sure will slay the public speaking challenge next week since they're both so charismatic and well-spoken. 

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I know you stay on my posts here more than Jinkx does on babyboys posing as prepubescents but please dont presume to know anything about what I would or wouldn't say

Keeping in my alleged tradition of only stanning black queens, I've decided to publicly unstan Flop Exchange and instead root for Trinity the Tuck and Jaida Essence, both of whom I'm sure will slay the public speaking challenge next week since they're both so charismatic and well-spoken. 

Throwing quirky and shady remarks doesn't change the fact that you're extremely butthurt over people coming for your fave and have gone as far as spoiling (as also pointed out by another user) to get your "aha gotcha" moment when she finally does well.

TheOnlyOne
8 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Throwing quirky and shady remarks doesn't change the fact that you're extremely butthurt over people coming for your fave and have gone as far as spoiling (as also pointed out by another user) to get your "aha gotcha" moment when she finally does well.

The only one bringing up spoilers is you and your fellow race-baiting bestie, several times now. I suggest taking that kind of talk to the proper thread where it belongs and not ruining people's experience here. Your horrible opinions do a well enough job of that on their own.

I posted genuine speculation based on what we've seen on this show for our very own eyes. If someone unsuspecting were to read too far into YOUR posts that are insinuating on mine, they might think you are alluding to spoilers, again. 

Not them repeating the same tired challenge. Producers of this show stay running out of ideas :shakeno:

4 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The only one bringing up spoilers is you and your fellow race-baiting bestie, several times now. I suggest taking that kind of talk to the proper thread where it belongs and not ruining people's experience here. Your horrible opinions do a well enough job of that on their own.

I posted genuine speculation based on what we've seen on this show for our very own eyes. If someone unsuspecting were to read too far into YOUR posts that are insinuating on mine, they might think you are alluding to spoilers, again. 

lmao you know damn well I don't visit the spoiler thread, so keep you weak attempt at gaslighting  :toofunny3:

Also, didn't you share pics of the AS7 trailer in this thread before it aired? Old habits die hard I fear :toofunny3:

What the hell is happening now?

GDxIvvZLpgZ3YP5n?format=jpg&name=large

15 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I posted genuine speculation 

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

TheOnlyOne
6 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

lmao you know damn well I don't visit the spoiler thread, so keep you weak attempt at gaslighting  :toofunny3:

Also, didn't you share pics of the AS7 trailer in this thread before it aired? Old habits die hard I fear :toofunny3:

Unfortunately dear, I DONT know what threads you stay in and out of or what you would or wouldn't post because I simply dgaf.

I do however change my mind from the other day. PLEASE be afraid of the quote button.

I'm tired of the notifications from you

This thread stays giving the kiis nnn :bibliahh:

Let's go back to talking about Raja not getting her flowers

TheOnlyOne
4 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Let's go back to talking about Raja not getting her flowers

Considering she's been outperformed by at least 2 people on every single challenge, she hasn't deserved any 

TkCBGoN.jpg

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Unfortunately dear, I DONT know what threads you stay in and out of or what you would or wouldn't post because I simply dgaf.

I do however change my mind from the other day. PLEASE be afraid of the quote button.

I'm tired of the notifications from you

Nnnnn the way you always backtrack once people come at you with cold hard facts. All bark and no bite.

******* getting in fist fights over Monet X Change. BRING BACK OUR MEN

People finally finding out that Monet should’ve never won in the first place. She just isn’t winner material to me. Trinity was always better at drag race and should’ve been the sole winner. :fan:

I hope top 4 is Trinity, Jaida, Raja and Jinkx :fan:

This episode of the ATRL Untucked Lounge is lit.

Since this season will not provide us drama and fights, I'm more than happy to keep staying tuned in ATRL's Untucked. 

Raja and Jaida being the stars of the season so far - I COULD believe it

TkCBGoN.jpg

TheOnlyOne
15 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

People finally finding out that Monet should’ve never won in the first place. She just isn’t winner material to me. Trinity was always better at drag race and should’ve been the sole winner. :fan:

I hope top 4 is Trinity, Jaida, Raja and Jinkx :fan:

Yes, if Trinity’s botched cartwheel wasn’t proof enough she won the finale lipsync, her doing absolutely nothing of note since her reign outside of a winner’s photo shoot on IG is proof she’s the superior twinner

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.