RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

i didn't laugh once so i'm not really sure who i'd rank as the top 

michael-jackson-reading.gif

shea was definitely the worst this week 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Monet haters are racist 

1 minute ago, Papa said:

I'm so glad viv blocked monet this week. you can tell she really took it personally and was really annoyed. From all the cast so far monet is my least favourite  

she was SEETHING :bibliahh: you can tell she was hoping to just coast through (like she did for AS4).

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111b755b92b3c120f1ef

When monet said "game on" after viv blocked her, as though she hasn't been playing a game since the moment she entered the work room :rip:

Remember when Monet was outperformed by Kameron Micheals on an improv challenge

This week reminded me of this

5 minutes ago, Papa said:

When monet said "game on" after viv blocked her, as though she hasn't been playing a game since the moment she entered the work room :rip:

Imagine relying on strategies instead of your talent on a winners season

How lame is it right?

Monet is so forgettable lol, its insane.

and WHO tf adds HIPS to their already WIDE HIPS? Like, girl you're not as skinny as Symone, get over it.

5 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Yvie is so unexcellent I’m sorry. I don’t dislike her but her drag has downgraded from her season yet they keep gassing her up. 

This is what she did on the runway done to a winner’s standard. 

3bepuc4dyfr81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Yvies was more polished, this is straight up costumey and UGLY.

RuPaul WOULD NOT like this, at ALL! This is not feminized, and the ***** literally looks like a MALE bug. NO!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to stan Monet X Change

giphy.gif?cid=790b761116c6cc634018e98f63

21 minutes ago, Papa said:

A real idiot.

I will not be tolerating Yvie slander when she chopped up season 11 with only 1 shared win.

3 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Yvies was more polished, this is straight up costumey and UGLY.

RuPaul WOULD NOT like this, at ALL! This is not feminized, and the ***** literally looks like a MALE bug. NO!

No offence but your takes are always so confidently incorrect on this board.

Do you think female insects have **** or something? :dies: Sexual dimorphism in insects is usually limited to the female being larger than the males. This is why there are classic sci-if references of the massive alien bug QUEEN. Once again, your references are constantly just things you’ve seen on drag race - there’s a whole world of references that aren’t just cinched waists :rip:

The critique I’d give to Onyx is that the black clothing under the prostheses were a boot. Everything else is 1000x better than Yvie’s $10 Amazon morphsuit :ahh:

No, YOUR takes are always wrong, do you even WATCH the show Tamar? Rupaul would not like that look and she JUST SAID Yvie was damn near perfect on the runway, do you have ears boo? Ben De La Creme got read in S6 for wearing something similar in her bug look and was told it was not her, but a costume.

No one is into that big tacky ass costume lol, its a DRAG SHOW, not a ******* costume convention lol.

Yvie ate her, deal.

Edited by satellites.™

And while im scalping hoes, this is ugly too. Idea was great, but the execution was poor and im sure Raja knows it.

FUUKlcVX0AAnjv0?format=jpg&name=large

I can hear Ru now, just imagine all the **** she said to Utica x10. :deadbanana2:

"Why are you walking like that?"

"We lost ur waist"

"This is costumey, we dont know who YOU are!"

"ITs missing the fashion element, maybe lose some of the pieces!"

832ba2566132a6db5d421afb231f31a9b81a05bd

Edited by satellites.™

5 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

No, YOUR takes are always wrong, do you even WATCH the show Tamar? Rupaul would not like that look and she JUST SAID Yvie was damn near perfect on the runway, do you have ears boo?

No one is into that big tack ass costume lol, its a DRAG SHOW, not a ******* costume convention lol.

Yvie ate her, deal.

The quote button is right there, darling, don’t be scared :priceless:

Here’s 90% of the look for 30 dollars :dies: I don’t need RuPaul to help evaluate if a look is good or bad. Yvie’s looked like a children’s Halloween costume. 

9 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

No, YOUR takes are always wrong, do you even WATCH the show Tamar? Rupaul would not like that look and she JUST SAID Yvie was damn near perfect on the runway, do you have ears boo? Ben De La Creme got read in S6 for wearing something similar in her bug look and was told it was not her, but a costume.

No one is into that big tacky ass costume lol, its a DRAG SHOW, not a ******* costume convention lol.

Yvie ate her, deal.

I usually agree with you sis, but this is wrong on so many levels. Just because the judges booted DeLa's look (which was honestly bad) and tooted Yvie's (which was literally an accessorised catsuit from Amazon) it doesn't mean they're right.

Onyx's look was gag worthy and completely on theme for the runway she presented it. I'm sure Ru's jaw would've hit the floor if a look like that turned around the corner of her stage. She's a sucker for stunts like that.

The girls who only have the show or Fashion Photo Ruview as references really expose themselves too readily :priceless:

Ru has had questionable takes many times. I don’t care if you think Yvie’s look was great but to say it’s better than Onyx’s because Ru wouldn’t have liked it… Expand your media consumption :jonny5:

TheOnlyOne

Maybe you guys are right and Monet is a flop

I mean she already floundered in one of her weakest skills, sewing (even though not even bad enough to even be bottom 2) and was pretty mid on improv this week. Next week is a public speaking challenge so surely Jaida will be mopping that. And we'll probably have a talent show later on too which she's struggled with in the past so maybe just maybe she won't make the top 4 afterall :doc: I'm not really sure what else she could win going forward? Let me just hold out hope that she ends the season with at least 2-3 stars so it's not embarrassing for us Monet stans. 

If only she was as iconic as no star Raja or Werq the World cast member Jaida Essence

Just now, TheOnlyOne said:

I'm pretty sure the rest are literal spoilers but.....

take a deep breath girl, Monet was not mid this week, she was on the bottom2 with Shea, just take a deep breath and accept it

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I mean she already floundered in one of her weakest skills, sewing (even though not even bad enough to even be bottom 2) and was pretty mid on improv this week. Next week is a public speaking challenge so surely Jaida will be mopping that. And we'll probably have a talent show later on too which she's struggled with in the past so maybe just maybe she won't make the top 4 afterall :doc: I'm not really sure what else she could win going forward? Let me just hold out hope that she ends the season with at least 2-3 stars so it's not embarrassing for us Monet stans. 

If only she was as iconic as no star Raja or Werq the World cast member Jaida Essence

If before I suspected Monét would end up in the top 4, with this post you've basically confirmed it :biblio:

It was ugly and thats it. I dont need to quote you because you'll be back to CHECK MY OPINION HOE.

Thats was fans do.

FUVXO0_WAAUtOta?format=jpg&name=small

TheOnlyOne
1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

If before I suspected Monét would end up in the top 4, with this post you've basically confirmed it :biblio:

Confirmed what? I'm on ya'lls side now. 

Monet hasn't been serving the past 2 weeks, isn't as iconic as the other cast and will likely rot in the bottom 4 with Yvie and whomever else. 

2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

FUVXO0_WAAUtOta?format=jpg&name=small

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.