RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Not you girls saying Yvie deserved top 2 when she was the absolute worst for the 3rd week running

Having the most air time in the challenge =/= doing good

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611dbeb0021a891ba3ea0f2d9652ddc963a6120ee9f&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Not when the judges agreed and you'll have to put high on her name this week

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111b755b92b3c120f1ef

Trinity is truly the best performer so far in the competition. And THAT's the tea.

Just now, mindbender said:

Trinity is truly the best performer so far in the competition. And THAT's the tea.

:clap3: :clap3:

Good to see I'm not the only one who thinks Trinity The Legend is the frontrunner right now.

The one and only winner of the AS4 is killing it :clap3:

The first episode where I don’t really agree with the judging. We’ve seen Jinkx’ character of the braindead social media-obsessed Millenial/Gen Z endless times already. 
Yvie was robbed! The Jan edit for Raja is starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth too :shakeno:

Raja stans are delusional she didn't deliver a top performance therefore you get no badge

Jinkx delivered once again and the girls are bothered

Shea delivered Yvie Oddball levels of ugly drag this week

The episode was okay at best.

Raja was PISSED my gosh, you could see in her face she was DONE

Even jinkx looked GOOPED when she was called top 2 

I think some queens did NOT agree with her placement and she could feel that energy

:skull:

The Vivienne deserved so good for her

:clap3:

Also Yvie doing a lesser version of Onyx's look 

Trinity doing a lesser version of Farida's look

and they have more budget that the international gurls 

they look like fools compared to them

:skull:

Edited by LastKiss

I don't fully get the Vivienne's win.  Her use of accents were great but she could have been funnier.  Jinkx, Yvie, and Trinity were funnier.

And Jaida had the best runway of the week along with Yvie, Raja & Trinity.  However,  that lipsync she fully killed it so her win makes sense in that regard.

Edited by Hector

Jinkx's ear falling off bit was 10x funnier than anything anybody else did, she deserved.

1 hour ago, Serendipity said:

Jaida cannot talk to save her life btw :rip: Also funny how everyone is dragging Monet but silent on Miss Shea who was much, much worse in this episode :dancehall2:

Jaida obviously isn’t the most eloquent speaker but the character worked for her.

34 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Monet haters are deranged

fume

25 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

The first episode where I don’t really agree with the judging. We’ve seen Jinkx’ character of the braindead social media-obsessed Millenial/Gen Z endless times already. 
Yvie was robbed! The Jan edit for Raja is starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth too :shakeno:

Wild to accuse Jinkx of reusing a character when Yvie was just the Boogeyman during Snatch Game.

How were Jinkx and Jaida's prosthetics perfect but Monet couldn't even manage to glue it

I'm pretty sure she used glasses just to hide her incompetence

I thought that Jinxx and Trinity were the best. They delivered full characters and jokes. Shea proved once more she lacks charisma and humor. Monet… no comment. 
Raja looked pissed she didn’t win but her character was boring and nothing special. Boring episode. I hate those challenges. 

4 minutes ago, Afferty said:

How were Jinkx and Jaida's prosthetics perfect but Monet couldn't even manage to glue it

I'm pretty sure she used glasses just to hide her incompetence

The way Jinkx, literally the last queen in this cast I'd expect to be good at unconventional makeup, turned that prosthetic out. I was gagged. Monét's application was ridiculous and yet we're supposed to believe she's at the same level of (almost) all the other winners.

This Monet hate is weird. 

"this is not my grandmother and she does not own a house, she is homeless, so this story has many holes." :deadbanana4:

This took me OUT.

TheOnlyOne

The prosthetics were clearly applied poorly for comedic effect

The C in UNTY and omedy purr

A legendary legend star, 1 million IG followers and considered a threat by her fellow winners. Not everyone has that I'm afraid

giphy.gif?cid=790b761116c6cc634018e98f63

wowowow

shes had the best reigning year

I'm so glad viv blocked monet this week. you can tell she really took it personally and was really annoyed. From all the cast so far monet is my least favourite  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.