RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I could tell Raja was pissed she wasn't in the top 2 from the comment she made about not leaving the stage. And she's absolutely right!

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Viv crushed that

I thought Jinkx wasn't consistent, her character had some moments that didn't land.

My face when Viv tricked us to thinking Jaida then did the swerve to Monet :jonny: 

Did Monet do exactly the same thing as she did in AS4? Even the walk in was the same :rip:  But she not funny at all I fear.

The Vivienne :clap3: Her Scottish accent    was good and loved the change up to the German. The look was v cool too.

I thought Trinity should of been top two though instead on Jink. Her look was a shoot and she made me laugh the most. 

Jaida being the charisma of the season :clap3: And that look was also a shoot :clap3:

Yvie did well in terms of longevity but she literally played her snatch game character and it was just not funny lol. 

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

Gosh The Viv really made this her episode and her episode only:jonny6:

I would have personally put Jaida, Raja and even Yvie over Jinkx in the top personally, but i guess they want to maximize the "blocked queen" storyline as long as the queen does good on the challenge i suppose.

Where was Shea on this episode though?:deadbanana2:

this episode sucked :rip: so unfunny and boring.

I am enjoying the Monet lashings in this thread though. No mediocrity allowed :clap3: 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111b755b92b3c120f1ef

3 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I actually was really impressed with Shea in the challenge, it wasn’t like guffaw laugh funny, but she did a really good job of moving the scene along in the direction it needed to go with some good quips and humor in there. Like not top 2 worthy, but definitely felt like a good utility improv player.

MTE, she did a great job, her mannerisms were perfect.

I'm sorry, but Monet was definitely the worst. 

Everyone did a good job in the end, but Viv, Yvie or Raja deserved their Legendary stars.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611226e24ec839604540d

Onyx doing a much elevated concept and look than Yvie's without the Drag Race money:rip:

6 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

this episode sucked :rip: so unfunny and boring.

I am enjoying the Monet lashings in this thread though. No mediocrity allowed :clap3: 

sjdkfsjdhf :dies:

Another runway slayed by THEE Jaida.

The episode is a complete skip: boring challenge, no drama and one or two good runways.

Miss. Payolet is serving nothing but mediocrity!

Can someone stop Yvie from laughing? It's so fuc**** annoying.

TheOnlyOne

Not you girls saying Yvie deserved top 2 when she was the absolute worst for the 3rd week running

Having the most air time in the challenge =/= doing good

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611dbeb0021a891ba3ea0f2d9652ddc963a6120ee9f&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

This challenge was sooo bad

This season is so predictable with placements that I just know Monét is gonna win next week's challenge now that she's been blocked. At least she's

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Not you girls saying Yvie deserved top 2 when she was the absolute worst for the 3rd week running

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611dbeb0021a891ba3ea0f2d9652ddc963a6120ee9f&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

It wasn’t good as the boogie man and it wasn’t good here. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611dbeb0021a891ba3ea0

Jaida cannot talk to save her life btw :rip: Also funny how everyone is dragging Monet but silent on Miss Shea who was much, much worse in this episode :dancehall2:

9 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

On the runway? Perhaps, but Shea and Monét definitely did much worse on the challenge.

2 hours ago, P.O.P said:

THE WINNER

THE LEGEND

THE VIVIENNE

How can someone:

- Serve the best performance on the main challenge by a long shot

- Serve one of THE best looks on the herstory ever

- Serve the best lip sync of the season so far

- Put an end the kumbaya blocks

- Put an end Monet's strategy

You h*es better NOT doubt her again

Yesss we stan The Vivienne!!

Also Jaida is so fun to watch. She really is giving the personality of the season :jonny5:

TheOnlyOne

I see The C in UNTY legend has the girls P in RESSED

giphy.gif?cid=790b761116c6cc634018e98f63

5 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I see The C in UNTY legend has the girls P in RESSED

tumblr_inline_pk06qxlwyA1t6udkq_500.gifv

??!! omg this thread 

I was coming in here to say that I thought this was maybe the funniest challenge EVER in Drag Race... I kept having to pause to catch my breath cause I was laughing so hard

It's mental how comedy can be so subjective I guess nnn wow this is not the reaction I was expecting

The Viv will pay for this but not gonna lie I like how she broke the trend that was starting to form but I just know Monet is gonna slay next week's challenge :weeps: They must give the girls a heads up on the next challenge before the blocking ceremony 

The Vivienne did so good guys :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.