RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

13 minutes ago, khalyan said:

The merge happened so quickly that most of the thread didn’t get input in the decision.  I’m more than happy to hear how member’s who didn’t get to chime in yesterday feel about the decision :heart2:

What's the merge? US seasons all in this thread? 1 thread per region?

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

For once (i repeat, for ONCE) you've decided to come up in here with the freshest, hottest, tastiest Lipton tea. :jonnycat::clap3:

2 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

I know It ain't happening but if y'all can be delusional all over this thread about the tryna-be-a-terrorist ex-drag queen coming back to Drag Race, i can make my own delusional plans about my faves too.

I screamed :ahh:

1 minute ago, CBC said:

What's the merge? US seasons all in this thread? 1 thread per region?

Yesterday there was a separate thread to discuss All Stars that has been merged into this one. Now this thread hosts US, AS, Secret Celebrity and in general all the Drag Race seasons that don't have their own thread + general Drag Race discussions (aka fights on who should have won something instead of someone else and the usual Trixie/Monét/etc. draggings).

They're basically asking who's pro and who's con the merge and why.

Wait so are we supposed to discuss España and others here too? A bit chaotic TBH :rip:

Just now, Life Savers said:

Wait so are we supposed to discuss España and others here too? A bit chaotic TBH :rip:

No it’s US Drag Race like it’s literally always been. Y’all were gone for 3 days and act like you forgot how it was before :rip:

US regular seasons air Jan-April, with AS taking place for 3 months in the summer. This thread has always served as the US Drag Base year round, especially during off season when we host rates, trash Trixie, stan Symone, etc.

8 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

No it’s US Drag Race like it’s literally always been. Y’all were gone for 3 days and act like you forgot how it was before :rip:

US regular seasons air Jan-April, with AS taking place for 3 months in the summer. This thread has always served as the US Drag Base year round, especially during off season when we host rates, trash Trixie, stan Symone, etc.

To be completely fair, most users don't come here often for different reasons and the ones who do have to navigate between multiple discussions about different topics happening at the same time. Saying "this is how it's always been" is kinda useless because I remember when foreign seasons were discussed in this thread, until they weren't anymore because they got their own thread. That's the whole point.

If the All Stars thread were to be opened again, everything will continue to work as usual in here, with the same discussions and silly fights happening except for stuff that's exclusively related to All Stars. Although the other thread was opened just for one day, it didn't really change the situation in here: people who wanted to discuss All Stars were doing it there (to the point it reached 7 or 8 pages) and no one everyone else was talking about US in here.

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

To be completely fair, most users don't come here often for different reasons and the ones who do have to navigate between multiple discussions about different topics happening at the same time. Saying "this is how it's always been" is kinda useless because I remember when foreign seasons were discussed in this thread, until they weren't anymore because they got their own thread. That's the whole point.

If the All Stars thread were to be opened again, everything will continue to work as usual in here, with the same discussions and silly fights happening except for stuff that's exclusively related to All Stars. Although the other thread was opened just for one day, it didn't really change the situation in here: people who wanted to discuss All Stars were doing it there (to the point it reached 7 or 8 pages) and no one everyone else was talking about US in here.

See the Real Housewives thread, that has 3 seasons going on at one time and they somehow manage. 

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, TheOnlyOne said:

See the Real Housewives thread, that has 3 seasons going on at one time and they somehow manage. 

I disagreed when they merged as well.  It used to have one thread per franchise 

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Well, good for them, but I could point out that MCU has a base and a thread for each movie and TV series as well. It looks like guidelines are applied in a case to case basis for the threads in this section of the forum, that's why we've gotten into this mess in the first place.

But both you girls were outvoted 15-6 and are still bringing it up serving a Tr*mp recount tea. 

5 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

But both you girls were outvoted 15-6 and are still bringing it up serving a Tr*mp recount tea. 

And yet yesterday ya'll were over there posting. Make up your mind.

Also quote next time hun :heart2:

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

There has been no official vote as far as I’m concerned.   I wasn’t even here yesterday. 

I see no reason to separate the main season and the all stars threads.  With both threads merged, it keeps the conversation going.

Trixie, best winner EVER. 

Edited by Blade Runner

MergeGate discussions lasting this long is sending me.

If @khalyan is concerned that there was not an official vote, then she should set it up as a mod, even though @Unoriginaldid. Even the new pro-mergers still makes the vote 16-8 so if it has to be official, let's do it. 
--

Monet, best winner EVER.

Separate the thread. It doesn’t keep the conversation going. Just clutters the thread when there are multiple topics.

plus.. the All Stars thread didn’t have the boring debates about Trixie Mattel… or the ATRL user with the initials TOO. 

3 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Ehh Priyanka was a good choice as the first winner for CDR. She really had an incredible reign and she's grown so much since winning in terms of fashion and makeup. She also said she is learning to sew better in case she ever competes again so I like that she is being realistic and proactive. I think if she ever does get on an AW season, she will do well enough to hold her own against the other winners. She's a great asset to the Drag Race brand. 

And Icesis Kouture was a great follow up winner and will actually do more than well on a runway against other winners. She sews too, couture ****.

2 hours ago, Bicassie said:

Kornbread looks so good in Willow’s outfit :thing:

Jasmine is definitely ending up on All Stars with Daya Betty :duca:

The outfits are overall kinda lacking here tho :coffee2:

Daya looks suspiciously happy, and if I recall, Shea was so bitter at the S9 reunion because of what happened.

Not me just go up to complain to my new neighbor for being too loud and the one opened the door looked like Ella Vaday (out of drag), he was so nice and even fist-bump me dghjaiueh

Iy4t.gif

10 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

Separate the thread. It doesn’t keep the conversation going. Just clutters the thread when there are multiple topics.

plus.. the All Stars thread didn’t have the boring debates about Trixie Mattel… or the ATRL user with the initials TOO. 

Trust the duchess, where there’s a Drag Race thread, I will be there to drag that overrated hack

• ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

MergeGate discussions lasting this long is sending me.

If @khalyan is concerned that there was not an official vote, then she should set it up as a mod, even though @Unoriginaldid. Even the new pro-mergers still makes the vote 16-8 so if it has to be official, let's do it. 

let me set up a google poll. it will run for three minutes and whatever the outcome will be final for as long as this iteration of atrl runs

12 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

nnnn sis, you didn't have to go tug her wig this hard :ahh:

The fact that #mergegate has more post than S14 and AS7 combined at this point is sending me. People complaining of switching thread being cumbersome on ATRL of all places, where there are multiple thread for every single thing that Demi or Camila (just to name a couple) say or do, is truly hilarious.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Unoriginal said:

let me set up a google poll. it will run for three minutes and whatever the outcome will be final for as long as this iteration of atrl runs

three minutes? :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, khalyan said:

three minutes? :rip: 

i meant one

--

carmen would want the threads merged. think about that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.