RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

TheOnlyOne

Shea, Monet, Raja, and Yvie actually being creative for their I’m Crowning looks >>> the expected gowns Jinkx, Trinity, and Jaida wore >>>>> whatever the **** Vivienne had on 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaida and Raja fashion queens of the season

When you serve TASTE 

:clap3:

Ir they don't give Raja a win soon enough I'm gonna open my window and scream "Rupaul stop fracking!!!" 

4 hours ago, Afferty said:

It is not only TheOnlyOne stanning The Symone or Monet  it is while they are stanning these queens, they are also trying to bring down their biggest white queen competition at the same time just the same time of cast announcement. They just want a black winner and trying to hype fanbase for that outcome. 

I've been here for 4 years and it has always been the same pattern.

Right before each season,

Me: minding my own business  trying to get to know queens, enjoying random queens like Yuhua, Monique, Denali, Jackie or even Orion lol.

at the same time, these are happening by the same old atrl members:

S10: Aquaria/Eureka was dragged, Asia was praised

S11: Brooke was dragged, Silky was fan fav

AS4: Trinity was dragged, Monet was praised 

S12: Gigi was hated, Jaida was stanned

AS5 was no surprise but on AS6 it was suddenly Rajah Ohara stanning and Ginger Minj hatred 

and these were not during the season, it was right after the cast announcement. And everytime, somehow they were exactly stanning the strongest black queen on the spoilers and hating on the strongest white.

I havent checked S13 spoilers but right after I saw Rosé was hated during the cast announcement, I understood that she had the best track record. Same with the Bosco, they saw she had 3 wins on the spoilers and started hate propaganda right after cast announcement  even though she was not actually running for crown when we saw the show lol. 

Now they call us racist because it is the only easiest way for them to runaway from reality. But whose preferances are more race-based is pretty obvious for me.

:celestial2:

You didn't have to go this hard on this poor soul
giphy.gif

Vivienne 4th for Pleather?!? did y'all get COVID and lost your taste?!?

Edited by touya kinomoto

Violet tooted Raja :clap3:but from behind a paywall

Wait is FPR seriously locked behind a paywall? :rip: 

wow they really only gave us 1:45 of FPR 

giphy.gif

Vivienne’s crowning look was UGLY, I’m sorry. Serving mr tumnus from narnia 

1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

Vivienne 4th for Pleather?!? did y'all get COVID and lost your taste?!?

It was Violets top toot of the week and was mentioned as the best dress on Pit Stop. Tbh, I don't see it either. 

• ATRL Moderator

Jaida's crowning look is easily her worst of the season and deserves bottom 2 :deadbanana:

31 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Jaida's crowning look is easily her worst of the season and deserves bottom 2 :deadbanana:

But still top tier, which is why she is a winner and NEVER on the bottom, she is very consistent when not at the top as results of the show and this thread both show.

In a few hours the narratives will change and we will all be arguing about a new set of looks and stats.

Sisters, I look forward to defending Jaida Legend Hall, The Essence of Drag at every turn.

95vwhiewr4y81.jpg

2 hours ago, LastKiss said:

Jaida and Raja fashion queens of the season

When you serve TASTE 

:clap3:

3 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

oh jaida and raja top 2 :clap3:

3 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Jaida the fashion queen of the season feels very correct.

3 hours ago, Rotunda said:

AS YOU ALL WILL RECALL, @TheOnlyOne ALREADY DID RESULTS FOR THE BALL, SO THEIR RESULTS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE OVERALL LEADERBOARD HERE: 

mTRMthd.png

3 hours ago, Rotunda said:

1ST: JAIDA ESSENCE HALL

Average: 2.11

4 hours ago, Rotunda said:

ENTRANCE LOOKS

3rd: Jaida Essence Hall

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 7's lineup might be the best one yet (VIDEO) |  News

AVERAGE: 3.65

giphy.gif

Rajah might actually have a chance but might be third place again :deadbanana2:

8 hours ago, Afferty said:

It is not only TheOnlyOne stanning The Symone or Monet  it is while they are stanning these queens, they are also trying to bring down their biggest white queen competition at the same time just the same time of cast announcement. They just want a black winner and trying to hype fanbase for that outcome. 

I've been here for 4 years and it has always been the same pattern.

Right before each season,

Me: minding my own business  trying to get to know queens, enjoying random queens like Yuhua, Monique, Denali, Jackie or even Orion lol.

at the same time, these are happening by the same old atrl members:

S10: Aquaria/Eureka was dragged, Asia was praised

S11: Brooke was dragged, Silky was fan fav

AS4: Trinity was dragged, Monet was praised 

S12: Gigi was hated, Jaida was stanned

AS5 was no surprise but on AS6 it was suddenly Rajah Ohara stanning and Ginger Minj hatred 

and these were not during the season, it was right after the cast announcement. And everytime, somehow they were exactly stanning the strongest black queen on the spoilers and hating on the strongest white.

I havent checked S13 spoilers but right after I saw Rosé was hated during the cast announcement, I understood that she had the best track record. Same with the Bosco, they saw she had 3 wins on the spoilers and started hate propaganda right after cast announcement  even though she was not actually running for crown when we saw the show lol. 

Now they call us racist because it is the only easiest way for them to runaway from reality. But whose preferances are more race-based is pretty obvious for me.

:celestial2:

Being on this forum for roughly the same amount of time, this is exactly my experience too. And it has to more with spoilers other than race anyway, I couldn't care less who they decide to stan, but it's always certain girls who suspiciously start to stan some queens and discredit some other as soon as the promos drop. But we all know they'd never admit it :matty:

30 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Now why tf is Nicky doll hosting a drag race show? :deadbanana2:

She looks like just another contestant, why didn't they give her a more regal look or sum :deadbanana4:

9 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Why are the girls who hate any mention of the word race constantly bringing up white people making Symone’s outfits? I thought we didn’t care about race here? 

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

And this is also coming from the “NO MORE TOPICS ABOUT RACE!!!” crowd too. :skull: I guess we just can’t have chats about race when it makes you uncomfortable, but it’s perfectly fine to berate people for preferring POC contestants (even though @TheOnlyOne is an OJEHH). But even so, to say that people are stanning race when they tend to like POC contestants is just… so wrong. But I’m not gonna write essays about that trying to educate those who don’t want to hear it. Let the girls like who they like, there’s no need to justify why you like someone when we have girls in here that stan Sherry Pie :rip: 

The topic of race was only brought up because of a comparison between Gigi and Symone's looks. It wasn't even a discussion on race, just a reminder that the same group of white people that did Gigi's "costumes" (that was heavily criticised for it in here at the time the season was airing) was also behind Symone's highly praised looks (with them being fully able to serve black references as proven time and time again).

I didn't know you were still pressed about that Jorgeous discussion we had some time ago that had literally nothing to do with race. I thought we ended it on a good note, but apparently that's not the case considering these not so veiled digs.

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

The topic of race was only brought up because of a comparison between Gigi and Symone's looks. It wasn't even a discussion on race, just a reminder that the same group of white people that did Gigi's "costumes" (that was heavily criticised for it in here at the time the season was airing) was also behind Symone's highly praised looks (with them being fully able to serve black references as proven time and time again).

I didn't know you were still pressed about that Jorgeous discussion we had some time ago that had literally nothing to do with race. I thought we ended it on a good note, but apparently that's not the case considering these not so veiled digs.

Most of Gigi’s looks were done by her mother? Not the house.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.