RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

11 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Because none of Gigi's COSTUMES, not looks, were innovative or ground-breaking. It gave very much Joann Fabrics pattern books. 

Don't be so afraid of that quote button, love. 

dea1171a45f8d0027ab959f8431f0716a9477a0e

Why would I afraid darling, I know you already read.

and no, you were dragging her because her mother and she were preparing her looks  you may not also enjoy her looks but you were dragging because she was not preparing these looks all by herself.

Now look who you are stanning for right now. A PUPPET of a famous white designer group who only has one funny character that she keeps repeating 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

can we stick to the task at hand (dragging Monet for being horrible)????

How major would it be if the runner up of each season was the makeover :jonny5:

Raja - Manila

Jinkx - Roxxxy/Alaska

Yvie - Brooke

Trinity - Naomi/Mo

Monét - Naomi/Mo

Jaida - Gigi/Crystal
Shea - Cracker/JuJu

Viv - Divina 

2 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

I kinda rank her below Yvie so far tbh. I'm not impressed. 

6 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Raja - Manila

Jinkx - Roxxxy/Alaska

Yvie - Brooke

Trinity - Naomi/Mo

Monét - Naomi/Mo

Jaida - Gigi/Crystal
Shea - Cracker/JuJu

Viv - Divina 

Now that would be a gag :jonnycat:

29 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Raja - Manila

Jinkx - Roxxxy/Alaska

Yvie - Brooke

Trinity - Naomi/Mo

Monét - Naomi/Mo

Jaida - Gigi/Crystal
Shea - Cracker/JuJu

Viv - Divina 

that would be a slay :WAP:

TheOnlyOne
19 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Why would I afraid darling, I know you already read.

and no, you were dragging her because her mother and she were preparing her looks  you may not also enjoy her looks but you were dragging because she was not preparing these looks all by herself.

Now look who you are stanning for right now. A PUPPET of a famous white designer group who only has one funny character that she keeps repeating 

There were a million and 1 reasons to drag Gigi Mediocrity on S12 and I dragged for each and every one, including her faux relationship with Crystal to appeal to the teens, being politically ignorant, having no lipsync skills whatsoever, etc. Her mom sewing for her was the least offensive of them all. 

You think you're doing something there calling THEE Symone a puppet as if those country ass white hicks that she EMPLOYS have any say or knowledge on the black culture that's deeply entrenched in all her looks. You actually believe Gloria Vanderbilt or whoever else that dwells in the House of Avalon is the brain child behind looks that reference do-rags, BAPS, bandanas, and Timberlands? Gurl bye. The sis can't sew so she pays seamstresses to do that for her but the looks are explicitly Symone and that's why she has one of the strongest brands of any queen to come out of this franchise.

If the Avalon girls were that creative in the designs and thoughts of looks, Gigi wouldn't have brought an entire package full of yawns and boredom. The difference in quality, creativity, and innovation between Gigi and Symone's looks is staggering and undeniable and that's solely because of Thee Symone. The fact that you and fellow troll @Hephaestus continue to try to push this false narrative that she's just some white man's puppet despite the literal factual evidence that her output is eons beyond Gigi who uses the exact same team ontop of being able to sew herself and having a personal seamstress related by blood is proof that you are a hating ass *****. The blood sugar is low I fear. 

33 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Imagine them paired like this: 

Raja - Manila

Jinkx - Roxxxy

Yvie - Brooke

Trinity - Naomi

Monét - Mo

Jaida - Gigi
Shea - Cracker

Viv - Divina 

The slay of the franchise tbh

:WAP:

TheOnlyOne
35 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

How about we drag you for being a delusional hater and ranking her snatch game last instead?

The tea is she's stunting on this cast, oozing charisma this season, and is doing amazing

5a87850900cbdba6768582555a033a5d0c411289.gifv

12 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

How about we drag you for being a delusional hater and ranking her snatch game last instead?

The tea is she's stunting on this cast, oozing charisma this season, and is doing amazing

I actually ranked Yvie last.

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

There were a million and 1 reasons to drag Gigi Mediocrity on S12 and I dragged for each and every one, including her faux relationship with Crystal to appeal to the teens, being politically ignorant, having no lipsync skills whatsoever, etc. Her mom sewing for her was the least offensive of them all. 

You think you're doing something there calling THEE Symone a puppet as if those country ass white hicks that she EMPLOYS have any say or knowledge on the black culture that's deeply entrenched in all her looks. You actually believe Gloria Vanderbilt or whoever else that dwells in the House of Avalon is the brain child behind looks that reference do-rags, BAPS, bandanas, and Timberlands? Gurl bye. The sis can't sew so she pays seamstresses to do that for her but the looks are explicitly Symone and that's why she has one of the strongest brands of any queen to come out of this franchise.

If the Avalon girls were that creative in the designs and thoughts of looks, Gigi wouldn't have brought an entire package full of yawns and boredom. The difference in quality, creativity, and innovation between Gigi and Symone's looks is staggering and undeniable and that's solely because of Thee Symone. The fact that you and fellow troll @Hephaestus continue to try to push this false narrative that she's just some white man's puppet despite the literal factual evidence that her output is eons beyond Gigi who uses the exact same team ontop of being able to sew herself and having a personal seamstress related by blood is proof that you are a hating ass *****. The blood sugar is low I fear. 

Ummm not when most of (not if all) Gigi's looks were made by herself and her mom  not by Team Avalon. And as a Turkish guy who only sees black people on American shows, even I know about timberlands and bandanas, shouldnt be very hard for white americans to know about these.

(look how a white guy know about the references: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKXwZfLhy68/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= ) 

(And look what ebony enchantress herself can do by herself compared to the ones team avalon did https://www.instagram.com/p/CKpwbTvhR69/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=  I guess references were not present at that moment)

Both Gigi and Symone are cute girls with same level of talent. Gigi's snatch game was amazing, so does Symone's commercial, Gigi's musical was amazing, so was Symone on the acting challenge, Gigi sucked at political challenge, and Symone sucked on the roast, Gigi hasnt really sucked as much as Symone did on the rusical but lets say that she did just to make you happy. Luckily Symone has never had to lipsync against Widow or Jaida, but they both even have same level of lipsync ability. Both won 4 challenges both could end up on the bottom 2 times. 

But one is your all time fave while the other was skull dragged all season long. I just dont know why? 

(No I acutally know because each season you start hating on the white queens on the top4 and stanning their black competitives according to reddit spoilers you read before)

TheOnlyOne
5 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

I actually ranked Yvie last.

It's the lies for me

AUVkuoT.png

57 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Raja - Manila

Jinkx - Roxxxy/Alaska

Yvie - Brooke

Trinity - Naomi/Mo

Monét - Naomi/Mo

Jaida - Gigi/Crystal
Shea - Cracker/JuJu

Viv - Divina 

That's a great idea :jonnycat:

The essay, a nerve has been struck I fear :deadbanana4:

24 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

You think you're doing something there calling THEE Symone a puppet as if those country ass white hicks that she EMPLOYS have any say or knowledge on the black culture that's deeply entrenched in all her looks. You actually believe Gloria Vanderbilt or whoever else that dwells in the House of Avalon is the brain child behind looks that reference do-rags, BAPS, bandanas, and Timberlands? Gurl bye.

Bark all you want, but it's a fact that Symone is dressed and styled from head to toe by House of Avalon which is, in fact, composed by white people. Also, isn't Marko Monroe Lizzo and Nicole Byer's stylist? Gurl bye.

24 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Both Gigi and House of Avalon had not the same budget and relevance when the former first appeared on the show and you know it. Gigi's looks lacked vision but everyone could see that whoever did them was no amateur, and the same applies to her hair that where nowhere near to the level of the ones she made for Symone. You're free to take a look at Gigi now and see how much everything has been elevated since she appeared on her season. While you're at it, take a deep breath because it looks like you pop a vein every time someone comes for your fave and it's really not cute. The blood sugar must be low indeed.

At the end of the day Symone is a good drag queen with an eye for fashion and a clear vision for her brand, but she'd be nowhere near where she is now without her team and you really have to be delusional to think otherwise. We've all seen what she's capable to do on her own and it's definitely not up to par with the stuff she brought from home. And again, it was very cheap of you to come for Jaida of all queens when she won a season with stuff she made on her own and wasn't able to get all the opportunities Symone did because she won during a pandemic. But yes, I'm the one trolling.

7 minutes ago, Afferty said:

(No I acutally know because each season you start hating on the white queens on the top4 and stanning their black competitives according to reddit spoilers you read before)

omg this scalding tea :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

It's the lies for me

AUVkuoT.png

Wait I'm confused is this FPR or ranking her performance in the SG? :deadbanana4: If it's the latter, I thought I ranked her higher - I truly thought Yvie was worse. 

Symone has the worst finale verse ever.

TheOnlyOne

Imagine telling someone they only stan a black queen because of spoilers

Imagine cosigning that racist ass take and then proceeding to shade someone for writing an essay...in the exact same post you yourself wrote an essay

It's rot for brains in here I fear

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Imagine telling someone they only stan a black queen because of spoilers

Imagine cosigning that racist ass take and then proceeding to shade someone for writing an essay...in the exact same post you yourself wrote an essay

It's rot for brains in here I fear

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Don't be so afraid of that quote button, love. 

5a87850900cbdba6768582555a033a5d0c411289

59 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

Imagine them paired like this: 

Raja - Manila

Jinkx - Roxxxy

Yvie - Brooke

Trinity - Naomi

Monét - Mo

Jaida - Gigi
Shea - Cracker

Viv - Divina 

The slay of the franchise tbh

:WAP:

Jaida and Gigi will dominate like they did on their season

2 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

I’m really sad Jaida hasn’t gained many followers on IG since AS7 started. I thought she would’ve gotten a boost from the last episode since she won the challenge. I hoped she would get to a million followers but it doesn’t look like it will happen 

We've enter a new era of the fandom obsession. The black excellence era has passed and we've entered one that is focused more on trans/disabled members of the community and that wave will likely last through a few more winners (and rightfully so!). During the shows introduction to the world were shown the classic styles of drag and the new (it girl) styles of drag. Then we learned that drag queens were talente too and not just pretty models. Now we entered an era where those styles are all commonly known and the fanbase can (and does) focus on the person themselves instead of the drag a lot of times now, see: Kerry Colby, Pearl, Kylie Sonique Love, and especially Brita. These are the discussions that happen behind the scenes too when teams are gauging how to use social media and who to give media support too and etc, they do matter and people get paid to think about the climate of LGBTQIA+ lives when making these shows. I think its very important to note that after testing BTDQ as marketable and having it work with the fanbase, they trusted it enough to consistently let new black queens into the realm with the idea of them being finalists like Asia and Shea Coulee. This ONLY after the MASSIVE success of Adore, Bianca, Trixie, Alaska, and Katya as noted below. See, you have to show investors the formula works and that only happens with $$$, which came from white queens mostly.

S1-S2: Pageant/Runway Queens

S4-S6 & (AS1): Talent/Acting Queens (important to note that Bianca Del Rio is probably the single biggest drag race success and opened the door for mainstream success and crossover)

S7-S10 & (AS2 & AS3): Marketable (White) Queens $$$ (with talent or beauty or both or neither) <------- 

S11-13 & (AS4 & AS5): The Essence Of Black Excellence (after the white queens proved the show could crossover into a mainstream success and become money)

S14 & (AS6): LGBTQIA+ fully embraced

Leading us to all winners.

Edited by satellites.™

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

Raja - Manila

Jinkx - Roxxxy/Alaska

Yvie - Brooke

Trinity - Naomi/Mo

Monét - Naomi/Mo

Jaida - Gigi/Crystal
Shea - Cracker/JuJu

Viv - Divina 

***** can we get a tag team season or something, this slays.

Jaida and Gigi. :worship2:

4817d167f47246a9c8d867f103eb221e.jpg

7a3ey6eiu8v41.jpg?auto=webp&s=912dcff1a9

Edited by satellites.™

Wack ass girlies arguing about old contestants and trying to drag down Monet legend. It's the stench for me 

5a87850900cbdba6768582555a033a5d0c411289

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.