RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

@Relampago. when are we getting FPR results? I need my daily kii dosage 

I’m not doing FPR, are you thinking of @Rotunda

I need to start voting in these episode rates. Y’all robbing Raja 2 weeks in a row just like the show :biblio: 

I also would like to say that the final category really should be weighed more than the first two, so in my head, Raja is still #2 :) 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Not y'all ranking Trinity's Vanna higher than Raja :biblio: 

mte :biblio:

2 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

has a drag race girl every charted on Billboard? (BB200 maybe - I doubt the H100?)

Based on this article from 2018, the only two queens who charted in the BB200 are:

• Sharon Needles with PG-13 at #186
  • Adore Delano with Till Death Do Us Party and After Party at #59 and #159 respectively

Honorable mentions:

• Blair St. Clair debuted at #1 in the Dance/Electronic Album Sales Chart with Call My Life
  • Alaska debuted in the top 5 of both Dance/Electronic Albums and Heatseekers Albums charts with Anus and Poundcake
  • Trixie Mattel spent a week at #1 in the Heatseekers Album chart with One Stone and was also an early pick for 50 best album of 2018, making her peak at #39 in the Billboard Artist 100

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Lmao at this thread having a fit every week and thinking the judges did someone dirty but then collectively agreeing with the judges every week so far.

Right? Lol :lmao:

12 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Based on this article from 2018, the only two queens who charted in the BB200 are:

• Sharon Needles with PG-13 at #186
  • Adore Delano with Till Death Do Us Party and After Party at #59 and #159 respectively

Honorable mentions:

• Blair St. Clair debuted at #1 in the Dance/Electronic Album Sales Chart with Call My Life
  • Alaska debuted in the top 5 of both Dance/Electronic Albums and Heatseekers Albums charts with Anus and Poundcake
  • Trixie Mattel spent a week at #1 in the Heatseekers Album chart with One Stone and was also an early pick for 50 best album of 2018, making her peak at #39 in the Billboard Artist 100

Really impressive for Sharon and Adore tbh considering the show hadn't come close to reaching peak popularity back when those projects came out. Like Sharon's trash, but I'll give her props there

I will say I think streaming is currently the barrier for RPDR queens charting and the reason no one has since those days. Like since streaming became weighted more heavily, high sales to fans in the first week aren't enough to chart since they are competing with so many more old albums that just chart forever because they get streamed regularly.

Trinity and Jaida deserved winners as proved yet again :clap3: 

An improv thingy

The Vivienne has this one in the bag, i dont know who the other top will be tho

:gaynetcat4:

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Lmao at this thread having a fit every week and thinking the judges did someone dirty but then collectively agreeing with the judges every week so far.

Right, and we were told this is the season of suspicious judging

They should payola a Raja win, she needs and deserves after two stellar weeks :cm:

15 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

An improv thingy

Jaida is so funny n charismatic without even trying :jonny2:

Can they make the edit less obvious? Like it's very given that it's The Viv episode :rip:

43 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Really impressive for Sharon and Adore tbh considering the show hadn't come close to reaching peak popularity back when those projects came out. Like Sharon's trash, but I'll give her props there

I will say I think streaming is currently the barrier for RPDR queens charting and the reason no one has since those days. Like since streaming became weighted more heavily, high sales to fans in the first week aren't enough to chart since they are competing with so many more old albums that just chart forever because they get streamed regularly.

Impressive indeed, especially since they come from a time where Drag Race wasn't the cultural phenomenon we know today.

Also good point on streaming and charts. Of course someone who already has hits will get more streams, that's why artist have either to work ten times as hard to chart like they did when sales weighted more or get lucky with a song going viral on a platform to really break through.

21 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

An improv thingy

Jinkx 

Trinity having high-win-win on the real show this season is a gag, especially given how many haters she has. She's really a well rounded queen...

24 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

An improv thingy

I see Viv and Jinkx winning. That way no queen will get 2 stars and it will become a 6 queen tie 

29 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

An improv thingy

Just by the way the edit focuses on Jinkx and The Vivienne, I have a strong feeling one of the two will be in the top, or maybe both.

Not Jaida pointing out Monét is the only girl with a star that hasn't been blocked. Smart gworl. She's so f*cking charismatic, I genuinely did a 180 on her since the cast was announced.

Raja being picked last in an improv challenge (over Yvie of all queens)? She better turn it out and finally get the win she rightfully deserves after being snubbed two weeks in a row.

6 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Just by the way the edit focuses on Jinkx and The Vivienne, I have a strong feeling one of the two will be in the top, or maybe both.

Not Jaida pointing out Monét is the only girl with a star that hasn't been blocked. Smart gworl. She's so f*cking charismatic, I genuinely did a 180 on her since the cast was announced.

Raja being picked last in an improv challenge (over Yvie of all queens)? She better turn it out and finally get the win she rightfully deserves after being snubbed two weeks in a row.

From the edit alone it’s obvious that The Vivienne, Jinkx and Raja are all gonna eat. The Vivienne with the ‘I need a star’ at the start, Jinkx being blocked (and it’s also Jinkx doing improv), and then Raja being picked last giving her an underdog edit.

TheOnlyOne

Not atrl pretend fan favorite getting picked LAST even over YVIE for an improv challenge :deadbanana4:

Between the judges, fashion photo ruview, atrl’s exposed scores and even the queens themselves, no one sees it for Auntie Dust it seems 

2 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

:toofunny3:

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Not atrl pretend fan favorite getting picked LAST even over YVIE for an improv challenge :deadbanana4:

Between the judges, fashion photo ruview, atrl’s exposed scores and even the queens themselves, no one sees it for Auntie Dust it seems 

Girl you're doing too much. She's gotten third placements according to ATRLers, not seventh or eighth :toofunny3:

1 minute ago, Hurem said:

:rip: oops

@Rotunda spill!

Entrance, Ep. 1, and Ep. 2 will all be done tomorrow

Ep. 3 will be skipped since it’s redundant to do FPR for a Ball when @TheOnlyOnealready did judging for that ep., so I will incorporate their results into the leaderboard.

Ep. 4 will go live whenever the looks end up posted. 

2 hours ago, LastKiss said:

An improv thingy

Jinkx, unlike Raja, still feels like she has so much to offer. Seeing her sing UK Hun was a moment. gjhgkdg 

TheOnlyOne
1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Girl you're doing too much. She's gotten third placements according to ATRLers, not seventh or eighth :toofunny3:

7th, 3rd, and 3rd and 6th overall for the EYEcon I’m afraid

raja-raja-gemini.gif

I’ve enjoyed not having to hear much from The Vivienne :monkey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.