RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

lemon should've been the first ever two-time first out queen let's not forget :chick1:

I know, I don't even like her but people does and I prefer her to Priyanka tbh

Edited by Losing my ground

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, khalyan said:

Overwhelming is an exaggeration :skull: 

There was like double the votes for merging tho :skull: And seriously, we don't need 15 drag race threads to parse through, the main thread will be fine since All Stars and regular season's don't overlap. Having to bounce back and forth to put my thoughts on 2 seasons that are virtually the same and pretty much all the same people are watching is just cumbersome and tedious.

--

Jasmine ****ing Kenndie is a STAR, FULL of talent, beauty and knows how to make damn good TV. I want her back on my screen already :weeps: 

Late to the convo but I say merge as well. The many threads would be confusing and someone could accidentally assume this is the spoiler thread and discuss a spoiler plus when one show is off air the thread will be inactive, why not just keep it all in one place which also gives us more freedom to discuss past seasons? This is like a base thread for Drag Race stans if anything.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

There was like double the votes for merging tho :skull: And seriously, we don't need 15 drag race threads to parse through, the main thread will be fine since All Stars and regular season's don't overlap. Having to bounce back and forth to put my thoughts on 2 seasons that are virtually the same and pretty much all the same people are watching is just cumbersome and tedious.

--

Jasmine ****ing Kenndie is a STAR, FULL of talent, beauty and knows how to make damn good TV. I want her back on my screen already :weeps: 

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

--

Then lets merge every Drag Race show into one centralized thread so you don’t have bounce between extra threads when you post.  

A precedent was set giving UKvW it’s own thread away from either US or UK threads and we should just keep it up or else we’re gonna need to merge some other threads together for consistency 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Raw Honey said:

Late to the convo but I say merge as well. The many threads would be confusing and someone could accidentally assume this is the spoiler thread and discuss a spoiler plus when one show is off air the thread will be inactive, why not just keep it all in one place which also gives us more freedom to discuss past seasons? This is like a base thread for Drag Race stans if anything.

Keeping everything separate would actually help keep members away from

potential spoilers though.  Our existing spoiler thread is clearly labeled too. 

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

Then lets merge every Drag Race show into one centralized thread so you don’t have bounce between extra threads when you post.  

A precedent was set giving UKvW it’s own thread away from either US or UK threads and we should just keep it up or else we’re gonna need to merge some other threads together for consistency 

Well international shows are different because a couple of them are going to air at the same time so discussions would be overwhelming. The main US show and AS don't overlap.

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

Keeping everything separate would actually help keep members away from

potential spoilers though.  Our existing spoiler thread is clearly labeled too. 

I'm not saying I would do it, but it's something that could potentially happen. Plus the multiple threads would look like spam to the non drag race users. 

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Jasmine ****ing Kenndie is a STAR, FULL of talent, beauty and knows how to make damn good TV.

:jonny2: a top four all star in the future i fear

2 minutes ago, Raw Honey said:

Well international shows are different because a couple of them are going to air at the same time so discussions would be overwhelming. The main US show and AS don't overlap.

I'm not saying I would do it, but it's something that could potentially happen. Plus the multiple threads would look like spam to the non drag race users. 

I will say now that we’re about to get into the ending of season 14 I’m losing the discussion for All Stars 7.

I think the separate threads would benefit from this.

51 minutes ago, rN820 said:

Kornbread looks so good in Willow’s outfit :thing:

Jasmine is definitely ending up on All Stars with Daya Betty :duca:

The outfits are overall kinda lacking here tho :coffee2:

I live for the Valentina VS Farrah phone call drama 2.0 :jonnycat:

These girls know how to serve some televisión, honey :jonnycat:

13 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Not everyone watches international seasons though… in fact way less members do. But basically everyone here watches both regular US seasons and All Stars US. 

Plus UKvTW isn’t like UK All Stars, for a few reasons like the queens not only being from the UK and the debate about the host country but that’s all I’ll say without getting into spoiler territory.

Basically, I can see an argument for splitting threads based on countries, but splitting it up for every franchise iteration of Drag Race seems excessive and borderline spamming the Entertainment section, idk. Threads for celebrity drag race, all the international seasons, any future spin-offs planned, etc is quite a lot. But more than anything, all stars has never been separate before and I imagine alot of people would just unknowingly post in this thread about AS7 which would defeat the purpose of splitting in the first place.

2 hours ago, Morissette said:

I don't even like Violet but let's not pretend she wouldnt decimate when it comes to fashion and a talent show challenge :coffee2:

violet giving amazing runways wouldn't really get her anywhere. the show doesn't seem to weigh runways in judging at all anymore unless it's something undeniably sponge-level rotted. 

Edited by teresaguidice

:psyduck:  The merge happened, get over it folks

Mess can we go back to discussing that preview :eek: Glad the girls are bringing some drama 

8 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Plus UKvTW isn’t like UK All Stars, for a few reasons like the queens not only being from the UK and the debate about the host country but that’s all I’ll say without getting into spoiler territory.

I don't want to drag this for long, but considering how different the All Stars format is from the regular US seasons and that it has reached 7 seasons at this point (with international queens starting to appear on it), it should be enough to grant its own thread even by the section's rules, but that's just my opinion :michael:

3 hours ago, Losing my ground said:

My All (best) Winners Cast:

Shot of Jinkx Monsoon being crowned at the RuPaul's Drag Race Season  Finale. Jinkx Monsoon is just AWESOME! Suc… | Rupaul drag race winners, Jinkx  monsoon, RupaulEoF42fDXcAEJ05z?format=jpg&name=largedrag-race-espana-carmen-farala-2-1627462498.jpg?crop=0.283xw:0.424xh;0.360xw,0.0966xh&resize=480:*fad367efa2cab985069d4f27b0715385.jpg683ce76318e4f802ddcb3dde5a726cae.png25627344c2eebd5a19d76ab0a0893658.jpg190d7270c982e869eb7220a41a0d2c9b.jpg0_The-Vivienne.jpgraja-season-3-2_v1_current-2000.jpgimage-asset.jpeg

Chile this would be a blood bath :jonny5:

57 minutes ago, Giancor said:

Jasmine and Daya were both together in a viewing party few weeks ago and they seemed fine:ryan2:

Jasmine did an interview for a magazine in the UK and she said her and Daya agreed they'd bring some drama to the reunion

1 hour ago, rN820 said:

Jasmine and Daya about to give us the best reunion fight since Valentina winning Fan Favourite

:WAP:

I am still not over the fact that we are going to see Raja compete again. Her run on Season 3 is beyond legendary.

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, Morissette said:

:psyduck:  The merge happened, get over it folks

The merge happened so quickly that most of the thread didn’t get input in the decision.  I’m more than happy to hear how member’s who didn’t get to chime in yesterday feel about the decision :heart2:

So ready for the reunion. I really love a lot of this seasons cast and so many of the ones we have been missing the past few weeks. 

Kerri is so ****ing beautiful 

Yeah reunion drama is usually staged or exaggerated but I live for it as long as it looks convincing :fan:

6 minutes ago, khalyan said:

The merge happened so quickly that most of the thread didn’t get input in the decision.  I’m more than happy to hear how member’s who didn’t get to chime in yesterday feel about the decision :heart2:

Right now I would prefer the threads to be separate as the discussion of AS7 at the same time as S14 is a little jarring

However I'm sure I won't care in a week when the current season ends

51 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

For once (i repeat, for ONCE) you've decided to come up in here with the freshest, hottest, tastiest Lipton tea. :jonnycat::clap3:

Somehow i want both Gia and Jasmayne in the same season. The great television making dolls should join forces or fight on a season, either way, we'd all be winning.

I know It ain't happening but if y'all can be delusional all over this thread about the tryna-be-a-terrorist ex-drag queen coming back to Drag Race, i can make my own delusional plans about my faves too.

Iy4t.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.