RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I can see everyone winning a star at some point except Yvie. Her only chance is a dancing challenge maybe

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

That runway was a choice

i don’t know who that woman is… and the second just makes no sense to me for some reason 

37 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

How is Divina being an immature bitter mess or have I missed something?

Divina is always bitter on Twitter & in interviews when it comes to Vivienne winning. It has been going on for a long time now 

21 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Divina is always bitter on Twitter & in interviews when it comes to Vivienne winning. It has been going on for a long time now 

I haven't seen anything bitter coming from her towards Divina.

Also, Divina should have rightfully won the season. (I still love Viv) :biggrin:

The Vivienne is exactly what I think of when I think of British drag. Not necessarily a compliment but I think she was the right choice for the first crown. 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

That runway was a choice

i don’t know who that woman is… and the second just makes no sense to me for some reason 

Vanna is literally what Jaida and Trinity and Raja gave, Jaida was almost 10/10 with the look/walk tbh, but shes a fan of the show since childhood so she knew Vanna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjZUn1VFkAI

2 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

Not people excusing Yvie's look saying that category is not her type of drag. She looked a mess, just like her usual style. :rip:

She's still one of the, if not the, worst winners of the regular seasons.

Right? It was giving first time in drag. 

3 hours ago, Gigii said:

Michelle said it was the dress Vanna would most likely wear. I think Trinity sold it on the runway and won that category 

Ill rewatch because i remember someone saying it looked better than Vanna would wear or something like. As if it were a dragged up style. I dont know, there are also to many review shows so i could be getting people mixed up.

3 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

Not people excusing Yvie's look saying that category is not her type of drag. She looked a mess, just like her usual style. :rip:

She's still one of the, if not the, worst winners of the regular seasons.

Quote me next time *****. ? Im not excusing her style specifically, im saying if yall giving these other queens a pass for not matching the category (shea, Monet, etc.) then dont just call out yvie. Quite frankly, the most disappointing for me was Shea because she gave a rip off AS5 look for two different categories, but also i personally feel no one understood the second category, and i just understood it last night while drinking and talking about the show with my friends.

OT: Yall, i swear if Raja does not make it final 4 and she keeps getting robbed like this, ima personally go to Ru and make sure he never fracks again. ?

Violet just screams brat to me, so if she doesn’t wanna come back so she can’t get eaten up by the inevitably stronger AW2 cast, then whatever. 

I’m not bothered and she’ll probably waltz her way back into the workroom anyways once WOW gets in her ear again.

UK Season 1 was a mess, and Viv truly was just a big fish in a small pond. Put up against other winners like this and she's got nothing on them.

Violet can not act, can not rap/sing, and she is not funny nor quick on her feet. She will be painfully mediocre in almost all challenges, except the Ball/Makeover.

TheOnlyOne
18 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Violet just screams brat to me, so if she doesn’t wanna come back so she can’t get eaten up by the inevitably stronger AW2 cast, then whatever. 

I’m not bothered and she’ll probably waltz her way back into the workroom anyways once WOW gets in her ear again.

Is she even that needed? Aquaria and Thee Symone can give just as good if not better fashions on top of being better all around queens seeing as they can actually win more than just look based challenges. 

AW2 won’t be for at least 2-3 years and we’ll probably have 10+ additional winners by then. Bob, Alaska, Trixie, Aquaria, and Symone only leave 3 spots left and I’m sure they’ll want at least 1 or 2 international queens. If they open it up to non-Ru hosted seasons, Priyanka and Envy are locks. 

I see All Stars having at least 2 more regular seasons before going back to winners in 2025 and we might get a really heavy hitter winner in one of those. 

Both Yvie and Shea’s Vanna looks missed the brief - and it’s inexcusable when a simple Google search would pull up 100s of Vanna’s gowns. It was the easiest category.

The saving grace for Shea is that she at least looked good. If I was Vanna, I’d be like “wtf” if I saw Yvie saying that’s what I look like. 

14 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Trinity’s looks wasn’t exactly a vanna look. It was a Vanna + look. Depending on how you are taking the category, Raja wind if you are taking it literally, or Trinity could win  if you take it metaphorical. Butttttt, if you do it that way, you have to take Monet’s look as well because that was also a dragged up Vanna look, meaning we also now need to consider Yvie, because that is also a dragged version as well. If we take it literally, Yvie, monet, and Trinity are out because that is not something she would wear, which is what everyone has said, even the judges.

I know you’re not pretending like Yvie’s look and Trinity’s look are comparable interpretations of Vanna White’s style. 

Imagine being told the queens are gonna replicate your looks on the runway and you see Yvie walk out like that :bibliahh: the absolute shock

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Imagine being told the queens are gonna replicate your looks on the runway and you see Yvie walk out like that :bibliahh: the absolute shock

Stop. :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

When Yvie clocked that Vanna was there in the flesh… I know she was embarrassed :dies:

18 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Where’s @PinkBox because we need to acknowledge the ageism going on this season!

Well the ageism is present EVERY season, so what is there to address!!! But yes, Raja has been KILLING this season with little recognition from the judges 

21 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Well the ageism is present EVERY season, so what is there to address!!! But yes, Raja has been KILLING this season with little recognition from the judges 

/endthread

cHff8vz.thumb.gif.84bfe9bd0b09d6900366cb

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

Period.

cHff8vz.thumb.gif.84bfe9bd0b09d6900366cb

4 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Is she even that needed? Aquaria and Thee Symone can give just as good if not better fashions on top of being better all around queens seeing as they can actually win more than just look based challenges. 

AW2 won’t be for at least 2-3 years and we’ll probably have 10+ additional winners by then. Bob, Alaska, Trixie, Aquaria, and Symone only leave 3 spots left and I’m sure they’ll want at least 1 or 2 international queens. If they open it up to non-Ru hosted seasons, Priyanka and Envy are locks. 

I see All Stars having at least 2 more regular seasons before going back to winners in 2025 and we might get a really heavy hitter winner in one of those. 

I’d love to have Bebe on AW2. Don’t think she’d be a contender for the win with all those heavy hitters, but she’s just so fun to watch and I think her and Bob’s dynamic together would be fun to see.

Raja doing THIS in 48 hours is absolutely INSANE.

5 hours ago, Claymore said:

Violet can not act, can not rap/sing, and she is not funny nor quick on her feet. She will be painfully mediocre in almost all challenges, except the Ball/Makeover.

Violet is the equivalent of I’ve read Vogue twice and then googled corset tops and hoop skirts 

7 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Quote me next time *****. ? Im not excusing her style specifically, im saying if yall giving these other queens a pass for not matching the category (shea, Monet, etc.) then dont just call out yvie. Quite frankly, the most disappointing for me was Shea because she gave a rip off AS5 look for two different categories, but also i personally feel no one understood the second category, and i just understood it last night while drinking and talking about the show with my friends.

Shea's look was cute, but totally out of the category as well. :rip: That was not a good ball for Shea too.

The gag of Yvie saying to Vanna "we're twins" and Vanna didn't even open her mouth, but her mind was going

Edited by KaledKalil

41 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Shea's look was cute, but totally out of the category as well. :rip: That was not a good ball for Shea too.

The gag of Yvie saying to Vanna "we're twins" and Vanna didn't even open her mouth, but her mind was going

***** i know right. Honestly, the ball was not a good ball, but i guess im fine with it. Jaida and Raja >>>> though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.