RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

How is this Bob’s daughter :rip: 

Asia read her for filth on season 10 and she was RIGHT.

52 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

How is this Bob’s daughter :rip: 

Serving the children, yeah... Focus on children :sistrens:

TheOnlyOne
9 hours ago, Morissette said:

Violet said she would not return for a winner's season due to this week's backlash. I hate her but I kinda wanted her on. Stop bullying the queens directly and leave it on atrl, girlies :coffee2:

Wait someone tell me what happened to …checks notes and I will be doing it again :toofunny2:

The way she PRETENDS to be the c*niters queen yet is over there seething and cracking over people trashing her flop opinions. The way it’s been nothing but L after L for her ever since she fostered GoatMilk :toofunny3:

Thankfully we’ll have Thee Symone and Aquaria there to provide the fashions and lipsyncing skills on top of being able to win anything outside of a design challenge. Not everyone has that.

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The way I just noticed Gottmik with that flashlight because I was always more focused on Violet breaking the table :toofunny2:

Sad Violet wont be back, but I COMPLETELY understand it. Being of a certain age, I promise you will REFUSE to put yourself into spaces that will really negatively take a toll on your mental health. Valentina managed to cope her way through AS4 by being and believing in the delusion of it all and people thought she was joking, no honey, she was coping on live tv after the S9 foolishness. I understand those type of girls because I was them at that age. Whether you girls want to admit it or not, these girls take a big hit to their mental health when people go to their personal social medias to attack them all day and night and wish death upon them, among countless other horrible things.

We sit in here and shade the ladies for fun over hair and makeup, we dont personally attack them as people for their eyes to have to focus on everytime they log onto any website. People just dont have the nuance to keep their hate AWAY from the girls, it can be done.

Also, without Bianca, Tyra, Violet, Sasha, and Alaska we wont EVER know what a true Queen of Queens is.

Edited by satellites.™

i dont want alaska back on anything, she can stay UNBOOKED :biblio:

OUTSTANDING ORIGINAL MUSIC AND LYRICS

“I Hate People”
Brett McLaughlin
Willow Patterson
Gabe Lopez

Willow got submitted for an Emmy

TheOnlyOne
10 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

@TheOnlyOne I can’t remember if I submitted earlier so I submitted again. If I submitted twice, can you use my second one?

yes, just checked and I only got 1 submission from you anyway

The Vivienne’s look was nice and a classic silhouette but the way they overpraised when it was so simple :skull: and Shea’s bridal look was nice (I loved that she made the veil loop, and the judges pointed that out too) but I also thought it was overpraised. I got nervous thinking she was in the top 2 again for that look.

Despite Raja's 2nd look being terrible, she had the best Vanna White realness look and the best Realness of Fortune Eleganza self-made look so she should've been top 2 regardless :michael: 

20 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Despite Raja's 2nd look being terrible, she had the best Vanna White realness look and the best Realness of Fortune Eleganza self-made look so she should've been top 2 regardless :michael: 

periodT

periodt-that-was-too-good.gif

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

FACTS ARE FACTS AMERICA

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

Where are the lies? She served three of the best looks balls have ever seen out of every season. Her hair look, money look and gold look from AS7 are top tier. Other seasons wish.

Love being a Jaida stan. We are always fed but this week we got a full buffet :clap3:

I'm enjoying this season sm cuz we see the girls interacting a lot which is something i loved in earlier seasons and we get none of that sob stories bs :WAP:

Trinity’s Vanna White: B

Trinity’s Before & After: C

Trinity’s Eleganza: B

Raja’s Vanna White: A

Raja’s Before & After: C-

Raja’s Eleganza: A+

The math ain’t mathin’

I’ve also noticed Raja gets very little screen time compared to some of the other girls. I thought they were saving her for the ball episode but she still barely got showed 

9 minutes ago, CroNich said:

I’ve also noticed Raja gets very little screen time compared to some of the other girls. I thought they were saving her for the ball episode but she still barely got showed 

Yeah it sucks but at least this helps her with the fans moving forward. The interest in her by younger fans I’m sure has risen even more. And to OGs it has invigorated the love for her 

34 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

the top half of Raja's look is absolutely exquisite but the bottom half...

I think she spent to much time on the top and trimming of the bottom fabric. If she worked on the transition between the fabrics, it would be a perfect gourmet. 

also, I feel she was helped by having gold fabric, which can make even the worse outfits look decent (see Kyne from CDR1)

Honestly wasn’t as enamored with that last Raja look as y’all 

1 hour ago, ALittleGauche said:

Trinity’s Vanna White: B

Trinity’s Before & After: C

Trinity’s Eleganza: B

Raja’s Vanna White: A

Raja’s Before & After: C-

Raja’s Eleganza: A+

The math ain’t mathin’

Trinity had the best Vanna look of the night so maybe you should reevaluate your “math” sis

I’m just happy we’re finally having a season where ATRL isn’t yelling “payola!!” at Trinity and actually appreciating what she’s bringing to the table :deadbanana:

Being blocked episode 1 and losing both her lip syncs in 2 & 3 will continue to light a fire under her as well. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.