RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

The theme of the ball was horrible and most of the looks were really underwhelming. 

Top 3 was for sure Raja, Trinity, Jaida with Raja having the best 3rd look (which should count the most...).

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaida ATE that lip sync

Iy4t.gif

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

The theme of the ball was horrible and most of the looks were really underwhelming. 

Top 3 was for sure Raja, Trinity, Jaida with Raja having the best 3rd look (which should count the most...).

But Raja had the worst second look. It is what it is.

1 minute ago, Draper. said:

But Raja had the worst second look. It is what it is.

TBH they all had atrocious second looks except for Jaida. Raja being over Trinity could have been easily justified. (She had the best first look)

Trinity is killing it in those 3 episodes 

Her lipsyncs have some very nice funny moments but needs to figure out when to stop trying to be funny and deliver some song realness 

I like Monet but she has no star quality like most of the rest of the cast 

Raja is so talented but it looks like she doesn't care so much to win , she is just there to have fun and to get some exposure 

Jinxxx is a frontrunner 

Edited by shark_heather

I want winners season 2 with :

Bebe

Sharon 

Aquaria

Alaska

Symone

Chad

Priyanka

Lawrence Chaney

(And season 3 with Bob , Trixie , Sasha and Bianca )

Jaida :flame::flame: so happy for her!

Trinity had a great garment but the mask really put me off the final look, which is a shame

Raja looked so good in her last look! The silver hair on the gold collar was everything 

this is such a great season, very much enjoying it 

• ATRL Moderator

away for the next three-ish weeks so no title updates. sorry!

stan jaida, monet, raja, venedita, and viv (please win something) while i’m not here :flower3:

Idk what it is with Monét but I just cant get into her… I feel like everything she says and does is reductive and done before

TheOnlyOne

Best season still producing talent and iconic moments over a decade later

41 minutes ago, pieceofgök said:

Idk what it is with Monét but I just cant get into her… I feel like everything she says and does is reductive and done before

Cause she is a weaker version of BOB

On 5/27/2022 at 7:07 AM, FOCK said:

Jynx was smart not to join an "alliance", like you're just begging for producer story-line riggory if you do. :rip:

Smart to not create something remotely similar to Rolaskatox, but in this season it'd probably be edited positvely.

12 hours ago, mokitsu said:

jaida ate and raja is STILL that girl

Iy4t.gif

12 hours ago, Witch Privilege said:

Extremely ******* happy for Jaida! I think she'll be able to fly under the radar and not get blocked, and then win another couple stars and make it to the final 4.

9 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

rupauls-drag-race-all-star7-draglicious-

She looks so ethereal :heart2:

9 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Jaida deserved the win. Her lip-syncs are so captivating.

8 hours ago, DenzxShe said:

fell in love with Jaida this episode! 

5 hours ago, Shinning said:

How can someone be so beautiful my god

4 hours ago, Draper. said:

I was scared that my girl Jaida would feel intimidated by the rest of the cast for the whole season, so watching her lipsync I was SO happy. She ATE.

4 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

So glad Jaida won S12 and got to compete here. Imagining a timeline where Gigi, Sheryl or Crystal won instead is not ideal. WE won! 

4 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

this was absolutely Jaida’s episode, she ate every single category up. I cannot believe she made that final piece that quickly and perfectly. and then that lip synch… 

3 hours ago, Dekkan said:

Jaida ATE that lip sync

Iy4t.gif

1 hour ago, Flexus said:

Jaida :flame::flame: so happy for her!

The reviews are in, Jaida remains an S+ tier drag queen and competitor.

The girls better PRAY Ru doesn't make this a design season or it's smooth sailing boo.

See, when you have taste.

Iy4t.gif

Imagine MAKING these (including the ******* BOOTS).

FT2Zvu3WQAABqkQ?format=jpg&name=large

FT2ZvvDWAAAGQZE?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Best season still producing talent and iconic moments over a decade later

The fact that we should have 3 Season 3 winners, and not 3 Season 9 winners. :jonnycat:

9 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

The reviews are in, Jaida remains an S+ tier drag queen and competitor.

The girls better PRAY Ru doesn't make this a design season or it's smooth sailing boo.

See, when you have taste.

Iy4t.gif

The fact she hasn't lost any of her lipsyncs so far...a real threat. :jonnycat:

8 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Imagine MAKING these (including the ******* BOOTS).

FT2Zvu3WQAABqkQ?format=jpg&name=large

FT2ZvvDWAAAGQZE?format=jpg&name=large

I know she makes 90% of her garments but is it confirmed she made the red bag one? Because wow. 

1 hour ago, pieceofgök said:

On paper, she's a decent drag queen but she never truly excels at anything in particular. I guess she's only .5 of a winner for a reason.

raja made really inspired choices for sg and totally transformed into the roles last week, and then this week reminded us of a time when, to be considered a fashion queen, you needed to know how to SEW

it’s such an antidote to recent drag race where we’ve seen queens whose half-assed comedic references go as far as twitter, or whose version of fashion is paying someone to make a carbon copy of a haute couture runway

i feel as though i’m watching early season excellence and it’s absolutely thrilling to watch

• ATRL Moderator

You guys are doing thd most with Yvie.  She did waaaay better than Viv monet and Jinkx especially in her third look (the most important one).  Viv and monet would be bottom 2 for me.  Viv just played it way too safe and after her last two great runways I was so underwhelmed.  

what the hell? what was the point?

Jaida really delivered this episode, both the red and black outfits were AMAZING. Great lipsync too, but it seems like Trinity didn't even try, just like last week. Apart from the hilarious first 4 seconds, it seems like she couldn't care less winning an episode this time, and I might think it's probably some kind of strategy considering her alliance with Monét: by just making to the Top 2 she gets her star, but she doesn't have to block anyone, therefore she doesn't alienate from the others, and she knows Monét won't block her if she wins. She's really delivering tho, such a complete queen like very few others.

Raja is as outstanding as I expected her to be: at this point, she doesn't need to prove anything, and to me it feels like she's doing it just for fun, it's clear she doesn't have any pressure at all and she doesn't even feel it as a competition. 

Yvie is proving week after week how she's clearly one of the weakest winners EVER. Vivienne also needs to step up the game if she wants to stand out a little bit more.

I don't get Viv saying she wants to "play it safe" when there are literally no stakes in the competition when no one goes home. :skull:

I'm so happy for Jaida! She is SOOOO amazing and deserve all the love in the world. I gagged with Jaida's and Raja's looks on the runway. What a talent these girls have! I know that true talents are forever, so it's not a surprise to see Raja still doing masterpieces like that, but the way Jaida slayed this week made me so proud.

This season is so good! I love the fact that there's no eliminations, so it's all fun and pure talent show. That's what the winners deserve actually. I love how Trinity is having the time of her life and since All Stars 4, she continues to impress me as a fantastic queen! I didn't like her during season 9 but now she dominated my heart lol.

Anyway, I'm always on Monsoon season, so Jynkx is my favorite, along with Raja and Shea. Actually, I love all of them. The only one I'm not a big fan is Monet. 

33 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Great lipsync too, but it seems like Trinity didn't even try, just like last week. Apart from the hilarious first 4 seconds, it seems like she couldn't care less winning an episode this time, and I might think it's probably some kind of strategy considering her alliance with Monét: by just making to the Top 2 she gets her star, but she doesn't have to block anyone, therefore she doesn't alienate from the others, and she knows Monét won't block her if she wins.

And that’s exactly why I think an extra star should be awarded to whoever wins the lip sync. 10k are not enough of an incentive to win the lip sync for already famous (therefore booked) queens, especially since the block puts who uses it in a position where they can be blocked back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.