RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

12 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

And us not only getting a Beyoncé lipsync but of her absolute best song too :jonny6:

Not when Ring the Alarm is right there, you don't

ezgif-1-188d58e2c5.thumb.gif.2468e5b9b23

~~~

I know I commented not really remembering much about Jaida in her season, but...

she's so ******* adorable, her personality is making me slowly become a stan week after week

:bird:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, FOCK said:

I love the Viv, but someone please explain what they were drooling over? It was just a nicely cut and fitted, solid coloured, pretty standard dress?

It's because it's exactly Rupaul's style. Plain, unoffensive, body-con gown with a little bit of glitter on it.

I really thought vivienne was going to stomp this season :chick3:

24 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

if this were a regular season Raja would all be gone already.

How exactly

ezgif-1-188d58e2c5.thumb.gif.2468e5b9b23

5 hours ago, Papa said:

I hope trixie is on the next season of all winners so she can be humiliated and exposed for all to see

Iy4t.gif

she already went through that in AS3, yet people still act like she won, though :pukey:

Nina's doing reviews for AS7 toooo :duca: 

30 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Monet in her winner season referencing Bob as a runway look. :rip:

the one time she’s asked to do a good knock off and she still flops.

if this were a regular season, Monet, Yvie, and Vivie/Raja would all be gone already.

now girl you can’t actually believe this

Iy4t.gif

31 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Monet in her winner season referencing Bob as a runway look. :rip:

the one time she’s asked to do a good knock off and she still flops.

if this were a regular season, Monet, Yvie, and Vivie/Raja would all be gone already.

Monet has constantly been in the top and only this week was safe. She definitely wasn’t the worse. 

32 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

how on earth would Monét be gone already when she was top 2 the first week, was far better than at least Yvie/Shea/Jaida last week, and this week would've been bottom 2 with Jinkx who certainly isn't beating Monét to Green Light :rip:

Not Raja coming with a Grease Halloween costume for her second look. You're better than that girl. :deadbanana2:

This season is making me fall in love with Jaida tho omg.

Did Wheel Of Fortune pay for a promo slot or what :deadbanana2:  what a random theme 

jaida ate and raja is STILL that girl

Iy4t.gif

Yvie/Viv/Rajah would definitely be the first 3 out of this was a regular season.

14 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

Did Wheel Of Fortune pay for a promo slot or what :deadbanana2:  what a random theme 

Ru loves gameshows and that sort of tv so it might have been a promo swap thing, I could see some Drag Race girls popping up on a WOF episode soon

Just now, That Bad Eartha said:

Ru loves gameshows and that sort of tv so it might have been a promo swap thing, I could see some Drag Race girls popping up on a WOF episode soon

Ahhh you’re probably right, that makes more sense

I don't think Raja is going to make it to the top 4, but I think she's going to come out of the season as the "robbed" queen who did really well in the challenges, and it will cement her legacy.

Extremely ******* happy for Jaida! I think she'll be able to fly under the radar and not get blocked, and then win another couple stars and make it to the final 4.

Also, I'm not the biggest fan of Monet, but she's making me like her a lot more this season. Her Bob the Drag Queen Elizabeth look made me literally laugh out loud. That was really ******* funny and clever.

19 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

Ahhh you’re probably right, that makes more sense

Ru will also be the host of the TV version of Wordle. And Ru was on Family Feud recently.

rihannafan

Hard disagree with the results this week.

Yvie has been delivering BOOTS non stop, not a single good look from her so far except her entrance.

---

Why are they being so precious with Pit Stop? We should be able to watch it right after watching the episode. Who goes back and checks for a recap show days later?

5 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Yvie has been delivering BOOTS non stop, not a single good look from her so far except her entrance.

---

Why are they being so precious with Pit Stop? We should be able to watch it right after watching the episode. Who goes back and checks for a recap show days later?

It’s literally post the day after ?? the premiere had two episodes, the first was posted the day after and the second was two days later 

TheOnlyOne

Now what kinda lies are being spread here saying Monet would ever go home if this was a regular season :rip:

The C in Unty legend really has y’all putting the D in elusional

1. Raja vs Viv (Raja probably wins Old McDonald)

2. Jaida vs Yvie (could legit go either way)

3. Jinkx vs Yvie (even IF you wanna put Monet in the bottom over Yvie, she’s absolutely bodying Jinkx to Green Light and sending her home)

The tea is if this were a regular season, Monet would be thriving in the top 5 no matter what way you slice it. 

May-26-2022-19-07-36.gif

3 hours ago, Roberto said:

Raja and Shea lost with their second looks. Trinity and Jaida ATE it. :coffee2:

You can say whatever you want about Trinity, but she's one of the most complete drag queens to ever be on the show. :gaycat5: She can do anything.

I agree. Trinity and Jaida server with all three looks. 

1. Trinity / Jaida

2. Trinity / Jaida

3. Raja

4. Shea

5. Monet
6. Viv

7. Jinkx

8. Yvie

Yvie can not be excused for that Vanna White look. That is something you brought and I don’t know what kind of artistic interpretation that was supposed to be. I would’ve been cringing if I was Rupaul Charles and I had Vanna White off to the side seeing Yvie present that as a Vanna White homage. 

Season 11 was the first season I watched and I was rooting for Yvie so she's lowkey a sentimental winner to me.

Nevertheless... girl.

Iy4t.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.