RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Winning the Ball against the likes of Shea and Raja is a big deal. I think Jaida could coast the rest of the season and she'd still be walking away with a big accolade. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

I'm hoping the result of the merciful edits just means AS8 will have some heavy hitters. Let's get some of the old school girls in the gig, tired of girls double booking Drag Race tapings consecutive summers

TW--PLnjDQFd2O5ufaEzn_hhqs6u6kk9YAtRkQsI

Agreed, Kylie showed us the girls can translate well enough to compete.

Jessica Wild

Tatianna (Again)

Jaidyn Dior Fierce

Alexis Michelle

Acid Betty

Nina Flowers (Again)

Tammie Brown (Again)

Lashaun Beyond

Darienne Lake

Viv fading into the background tho :'( she's such an incredible impressionist I hope there's at least one challenge where she can show off her improv skills

The ball categories were awful like who tf was Vanna White and why tf did she make it to winners season. Such nonsense.

Jaidaaaaaaa :jonny2: She is IT I've been saying it she's soooo beautiful and charismatic. That black look was perfection.

The Green Light lipsync Run coming through with the old school Bey lipsyncs lately I love it.

ngl I'm LOVING Trinity this season. She's just so at ease and is such a stellar drag queen. Her red look was incredible. Her, Jaida and Raja owned this episode.

49 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Jessica Wild

Tatianna (Again)

Jaidyn Dior Fierce

Alexis Michelle

Acid Betty

Nina Flowers (Again)

Tammie Brown (Again)

Lashaun Beyond

Darienne Lake

A season with this cast would be everything, we deserve it to be honest :jonnycat:

The way Raja ate all the girls during the last look. Having the best final look in all her balls and not winning a single one of them, legendary things. 

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Jessica Wild

Tatianna (Again)

Jaidyn Dior Fierce

Alexis Michelle

Acid Betty

Nina Flowers (Again)

Tammie Brown (Again)

Lashaun Beyond

Darienne Lake

Do we really need another season of Tammie leaving the second episode when we could just have her host a challenge and get the same number of sound bytes 

I really dislike Trinity, but that dress for the Vanna White category was gorgeous. :clap3:And all of them surprised were so cute.

i submmited!

Yvie is really proving that she's the least deserving winner, she hasn't served any good lewks AT ALL. :deadbanana2:

I hope the Viviene shows her actual skills, she smashed her season and she's so confident in her Netflix episodes but she's so reserved and out of her element with the American winners. 

Edited by Bloody

Raja showing that she's still THAT ***** after all these years. :clap3:

Best promo look and top 3 in the last 2 episodes obviously, she deserves a star. 

I remember them saying Yvie is gonna turn out looks and it surprised them :deadbanana2: many they meant the opposite

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Afferty said:

The ball categories were awful like who tf was Vanna White and why tf did she make it to winners season. Such nonsense.

:biblionny:

Wtf this SERVE from Jujubee? :jonny6:

l0n7jaa2a2291.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a4kpzraa2a2291.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a3sxdoaa2a2291.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Edited by Bimbo

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

We are knocking queens for being prepared now 

Right? Are we really gonna drag Trinity for being prepared, creating an amazing garment and even helping other queens after finishing it (which they all confirmed in Untucked)? I mean... come on, we can be ambiguous towards her because of the rumours, but hey. She's a force and a contender for sure.

It’s kinda wild in theory someone like Raja could keep getting third place/high and not make it the finale over someone who wins twice and does poorly the rest of the season. It really is a new game!

Also was this filmed before Uk vs the world? I wonder if the Vivienne inspired the Ru Paul ball :rip: I love ha but she is coasting, and you can’t be coasting when everyone is amazing (mostly).  

Came in with low expectations for Trinity but she is turning it out and doing what needs to be done (sans lip syncs) she really is a well rounded queen. I think her only issue is her taste level but should we really be judging an older drag queen on their level of taste?

2 hours ago, LastKiss said:

If Trixie ever comes back WOW will make SURE she slays

She's their biggest cash cow

:devil:

They would pull stuff like this :rip: 

i love that no one joined the alliance esp JINKX! yesssss my queen!

Monet in her winner season referencing Bob as a runway look. :rip:

the one time she’s asked to do a good knock off and she still flops.

if this were a regular season, Monet, Yvie, and Vivie/Raja would all be gone already.

Raja and Shea lost with their second looks. Trinity and Jaida ATE it. :coffee2:

You can say whatever you want about Trinity, but she's one of the most complete drag queens to ever be on the show. :gaycat5: She can do anything.

16 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

It’s kinda wild in theory someone like Raja could keep getting third place/high and not make it the finale over someone who wins twice and does poorly the rest of the season. It really is a new game!

Also was this filmed before Uk vs the world? I wonder if the Vivienne inspired the Ru Paul ball :rip: I love ha but she is coasting, and you can’t be coasting when everyone is amazing (mostly).  

It was filmed after but before UK vs the World aired

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.