RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I don't even like Violet but let's not pretend she wouldnt decimate when it comes to fashion and a talent show challenge :coffee2:

The true tragedy is Sharon and Tyra being persona non grata. I would love to see them back. Imagine the level of DRAMA. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Morissette said:

The way I always forget Sasha Velour is even in the winner's circle. She has NOTHING to do with the brand. I can't see her ever returning to Drag Race in any form or fashion. Thankfully :fan:

She's the responsible for ******* up the system, so she's absolutely garbage. 

The wanting Lemon to be eliminated over JuiceBoxx Take has always been strange to me. Juice seems lovely and did well in the lipsync, but it was mostly even. But it seems to me Juice would have been out within the first 3 episodes, while Lemon gave us multiple great episodes (and one of the best girl groups verses ever) and made it quite far. 

It would have been a huge waste to eliminate her first, just like it was on UKvTW.

8 minutes ago, Morissette said:

I don't even like Violet but let's not pretend she wouldnt decimate when it comes to fashion and a talent show challenge :coffee2:

The true tragedy is Sharon and Tyra being persona non grata. I would love to see them back. Imagine the level of DRAMA. 

I mean drama-wise yeah, but I strongly believe that Sharon should not be given any platform whatsoever.

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

The wanting Lemon to be eliminated over JuiceBoxx Take has always been strange to me. Juice seems lovely and did well in the lipsync, but it was mostly even. But it seems to me Juice would have been out within the first 3 episodes, while Lemon gave us multiple great episodes (and one of the best girl groups verses ever) and made it quite far. 

It would have been a huge waste to eliminate her first, just like it was on UKvTW.

This exquisite take :clap3:

y'all act like sasha went up to ru and proposed the entire LSFTC format, it's not her fault she played the game ru set up PERFECTLY and at such a level that p much no one else was able to match. if anything, blame charlie hides for standing in place and valentina for not learning her words ctfu

IF Tyra ever comes back she would be THEE winner, the girls are not even close, we love an ACTUAL talented winner giphy.gif

Edited by t.A.T.u.

1 hour ago, Losing my ground said:

Priyanka won so Trixie could stop be the worst Drag Race winner.

The fact some judges thought she beat Rita Baga, Scarlett BoBo, Lemon and Jimbo :rip: 

Ehh Priyanka was a good choice as the first winner for CDR. She really had an incredible reign and she's grown so much since winning in terms of fashion and makeup. She also said she is learning to sew better in case she ever competes again so I like that she is being realistic and proactive. I think if she ever does get on an AW season, she will do well enough to hold her own against the other winners. She's a great asset to the Drag Race brand. 

42 minutes ago, t.A.T.u. said:

IF Tyra ever comes back she would be THEE winner, the girls are not even close, we love an ACTUAL talented winner giphy.gif

I really wish James could get a second chance. She was a very deserving winner for S2 and I hate that the fandom gave her so much hate for that. It was not right. I honestly blame the fandom for contributing to her mental health problems leading her to act out. 

45 minutes ago, t.A.T.u. said:

She's very talented, but her piss poor attitude wouldn't fly in this day and age. She was very lucky to not come back on TV after her season and I swear I'm not being shady in the slightest.

It's weird to see some fan cast for AW 2 not including Kita Mean. If AW 1 had the first DR UK winner on the cast, then WOW will do the same for AW 2 by having the first DR DU winner on. The winners crowned by Ru will have priority over the other winners that weren't crowned by Ru like Priyanka or Envy. So Kita is definitely the most likely winner confirmed for AW 2. 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

They've been merged :'(

Why?  Every other spin off has it’s own thread, including UKvW being different than the regular UK season.  The merge does not make sense to me.  

20 minutes ago, rN820 said:

Wait :jonnycat:

I need Jasmine to go in on Daya. 

9 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Why?  Every other spin off has it’s own thread, including UKvW being different than the regular UK season.  The merge does not make sense to me.  

That was exactly my point too (along with giving each season the right place to be discussed), but it a quick poll was made in this thread and more user (I think it was 15-8) preferred keeping all in the same thread instead of separate ones. I saved the OP though, so if at some point permission is given I can open it again.

3 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Wait :jonnycat:

I need Jasmine to go in on Daya. 

Jasmine is a superstar, I can't wait for her to come back for an All Stars :jonny:

27 minutes ago, rN820 said:

Jasmine and Daya were both together in a viewing party few weeks ago and they seemed fine:ryan2:

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

That was exactly my point too (along with giving each season the right place to be discussed), but it a quick poll was made in this thread and more user (I think it was 15-8) preferred keeping all in the same thread instead of separate ones. I saved the OP though, so if at some point permission is given I can open it again.

I don’t quite understand the pros of merging the threads. Everything else has it’s own thread, so it’s not like this serves as a central discussion place. 

Plus, the inconsistency of having one thread for two shows is a bit annoying to deal with.  

3 minutes ago, Giancor said:

Jasmine and Daya were both together in a viewing party few weeks ago and they seemed fine:ryan2:

Pretty sure they were being amiable and professional 

I am DYING at Kornbread's outfit in the reunion :bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I don’t quite understand the pros of merging the threads. Everything else has it’s own thread, so it’s not like this serves as a central discussion place. 

Plus, the inconsistency of having one thread for two shows is a bit annoying to deal with.  

Talk to @Unoriginal

The way they were trying so hard to make Kornbread cry :skull: 

The girls have been teasing drama for the reunion and until the previews I totally forgot about the Jasmine and Jorgeous vs Daya that happened. I gagged. Can’t wait.

Lmao that kornbread/jasmine conversation. Truly rotted

• ATRL Moderator

this discussion has been and gone and it was overwhelmingly in favour of merging. let's not start again

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Unoriginal said:

this discussion has been and gone and it was overwhelmingly in favour of merging. let's not start again

Overwhelming is an exaggeration :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.