RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Roxxxy (finally) mother the entire episode, it took her 8 weeks but she's finally showed up! Excellent runway look and the first good lip sync of the season, not everyone has that.

I'll be controversial but... I don't think Plastique should've won. The look, if finished, would've been sickening but the lining coming off was a big no. Queens in the past didn't win for much less. I honestly would've given the win to Nina because she came with a fully finished and out of the box (for her standards) look, but ultimately it wouldn't have mattered since Roxxxy would've still won the lip sync and snipped Angeria.

• Like 10

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, I need Angeria to win this whole mess so bad!!! :ghostface:

• Like 9

Angie, explaining why she cut Mik: It wasn't personal.

- A minute passes -

Angie: Might have been a hint of revenge in there too...

:rip:

She and Roxxxy really are two sides of the same coin.

• Haha 7

I would have replaced Roxxxy with Gottmik. Her look was far more impressive and Michelle & Jeremy didn't like Roxxxy's look that much,  but Ru had the final say. 

That said,  Roxxxy SMOKED Plastique in the lipsync as soon as she filed her nails and nailed the facial expressions better.  :clap3:

A mostly great runway on the whole too :clap3: Angeria & Vanjie could have been in the top as well. 

Edited by Hector
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

has Trinity replied or responded to any Farrah's allegations? 

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Her look was far more impressive

girl? she braided some fabric 

that look on anyone not stick skinny would've looked ridiculous 

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Angeria & Vanjie could have been in the top as well. 

oh you're taking the piss :bibliahh:

Roxxxy & Plastique had the best looks by far followed by... Nina West 

Shame on all the others 

Edited by HonourableVomit
  • Thanks 1

oh and a moment of celebration for Plastique who finally knew all the words to a lipsync song  :clap3:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Hector said:

I would have replaced Roxxxy with Gottmik. Her look was far more impressive and Michelle & Jeremy didn't like Roxxxy's look that much,  but Ru had the final say. 

That said,  Roxxxy SMOKED Plastique in the lipsync as soon as she filed her nails and nailed the facial expressions better.  :clap3:

A mostly great runway on the whole too :clap3: Angeria & Vanjie could have been in the top as well. 

Michelle straight up said Roxxxy's was one of her favorites of the night. Jeremy and TS Madison loved Gottmik's look. 

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

How f*cking dumb of the producers to put the snipping gimmick in this season and not making it work ONCE in 8 episodes :toofunny3:

… I thought someone had gotten snipped and won? Maybe I'm misremembering. Idk. It's possible that the girls aren't being told who to snip and the producers are trying to engineer their ideal top 3 by making sure their picks aren't given challenges that they're going to slay on weeks they're blocked?

Top 2 was correct. Plastique's look was absolutely stunning and the best of the night, idc about the lining. Got Mik's didn't gag me. 

At the moment Roxxxy, Plastique & Angeria are the clear Top 3 of the season - Got Mik & Nina West are fighting for the 4th spot at the moment. Vanjie & Jorgeous need to step it up a bit if they want any chance - they both play it safe/predictable always. Shannel, love you, but girl you aren't making the finale.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Roxxxy giving a COSTUME and winning a challenge where the assignment was couture :toofunny2:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

• ATRL Moderator

Roxxxy possibly delivered one of my favourite solo performances ever. A crown-her-on-the-spot moment

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Roxxxy possibly delivered one of my favourite solo performances ever. A crown-her-on-the-spot moment

And to a Diana Ross song too? Oh, it's over. RuPaul went backstage and told the producers to "crown the wig reveal one right now!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Roxxy and Plastique ATE that lip sync so badly omg

My faves tonight were honestly Plastique, GottMik, Shannel and Nina lol

• Like 1

I love Roxxxy, she is in my top 3 and she ATE that lipsync BUT that look was not impressive at all.
Could not have been more predictable for the song she got.

Might be controversial but Nina West shocked me, she created this and it was fitting her flawlessly, the colour scheme she created was also 10/10.

Top 2 should have been Plastique & Nina but that means trash lipsync so at the end still happy Roxxxy devoured.

• Like 4

what a star! truly one of the best all stars runs we've ever seen

1 minute ago, Lightbringer007 said:

what a star! truly one of the best all stars runs we've ever seen

Too bad she ain't winning with those lipsync skills unless she pulls a Jimbo at the end.

4 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Too bad she ain't winning with those lipsync skills unless she pulls a Jimbo at the end.

honestly even if she doesnt win, she's set for life with how popular she is

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.