RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, KFC said:

The way Jorgeous is the only decent lip-syncer in the whole cast but she's doing so poorly we have to suffer through the seven other mediocre queens shuffling around the stage every week :doc:

You really think she's doing poorly? I've actually been impressed by her this season and think she could even have 4 badges by now. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Roxy know what's she's doing but I'm fine with it lol 

This episode was a little boring to me

Nina lowkey won the lipsync

On 6/18/2024 at 2:11 AM, Bewitched said:

They're such visual artists. To me they're on Plastique level when it comes to being pretty beyond drag and beyond female illusion.

• Like 2

Enjoyed Angeria, Plastique and Jorgeous the most this episode. Bit of a boring episode to me as well.

Deserved win for Angeria but why did she give the scissors to Gottmik instead of Plastique? And Plastique or Vanjie should have replaced Nina in the top 2.

4 hours ago, mindbender said:

You really think she's doing poorly? I've actually been impressed by her this season and think she could even have 4 badges by now. 

I guess she's doing ok but obviously not well enough to consistently be in the top 2 lol

2 hours ago, xrosup said:

Nina lowkey won the lipsync

RIGHTTTTTTTTT??? she did WAY better... and the song was NOT for those splits... it's a lipsync competition, not a gymnastic competition

And honestly loved her runway tho!! I really liked it 

48 minutes ago, KFC said:

I guess she's doing ok but obviously not well enough to consistently be in the top 2 lol

TBH I had very low expectations for her which is probably why I think she is doing well. She is definitely so much more confident and comfortable than her original season. 

• Like 1

This season is really boring and usually I defend these newer seasons.

The season is more of a drag show case instead of a competition. Every queen does "good" in every challenge, they probably are receiving more support than girls did in past seasons. Then the winners seem really random because everyone mostly receives positive feedback 

• Like 1

IMO that was one of the best runways in a very long time :jonny:  Angie's was the only one i didn't care for, her stuff still looks so homemade compared to the other girls. 

I also thought Roxxxy should've been in the top over Nina, she nailed the villain vibe of the acting challenge so well. Nina was overacting too much

kinda surprised Angie blocked Mik over Plastique but she did say she wanted to block the ones who blocked her. but with next week being a design challenge probably whichever one of them was not blocked would be in the top…ready for Plastique's 4th badge then! :duca: 

Edited by Scandalous

Think I would've given the lip sync to Nina dd. 
The end with the slaps by Ru :dies: so dumb, loved it

Shannel looked like Morgan at the beginning of her runway with the hood on, Jorgeous looked like Sofia Vergara, and Gottmik gave Violet in the challenge 

Its so weird that the girls don't see plastique as a contender :deadbanana:

cause that is who I'd be cutting 

Welp next week is a design challenge so maybe gottmik becomes the first queen to win and be blocked

:giraffe:

• Like 1

On 6/20/2024 at 12:16 PM, Relampago. said:

Maybe I just suck but the Plane Jane/Chappell Roan drama seems so overblown and overdramatic to me. I don't even agree with Plane at all but I don't think she said anything that horrible to warrant all the backlash :rip: 

The "all drags is valid" crowd keeps doing the most to force their own echo chamber.

We need non-assimilating queens like PJ and Nina BoQUEENa more than ever.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, kataraqueen said:

wouldn't be surprised if amanda tori meating IS chappel roman and she's been playing the long game this entire time

Would explain why chappel looks like that

• Haha 3

might have to stan plane jane a bit more

god I need a safe space to be an OCH :jonny:

• Like 1

chappell a queen wbk

anyways the top 2 seems fitting so made sense. The lipsync was pretty solid, albeit I kinda thought nina kinda won that

angeria blocking mik did surprise me cause I thought plastique was TOAST. Also hope shannel gets a badge cause im starting to get a bit annoyed with that

1 hour ago, Darkgalord said:

GQmmAtTXAAEIqye?format=jpg&name=large

GQml-q3WkAEPJDM?format=jpg&name=large

GQmmBqMWYAAdu_6?format=jpg&name=large

GQml_w6XIAAoXyj?format=jpg&name=large

:WAP:

this is excellence

she knows what she's about

• Like 1

Kandy's makeup (eyes particularly)… oof that's a chop 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Kandy's makeup (eyes particularly)… oof that's a chop 

probably looks better in person  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.