RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

they all had meh looks except Jaida and Trinity tbh

i feel like Yvie is lowkey way out of her league as well idk

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

they all had meh looks except Jaida and Trinity tbh

i feel like Yvie is lowkey way out of her league as well idk

Yeah she's the weakest link every week it seems

Yvie is lowkey ruining her legacy (which wasn't particularly good to begin with) not gonna lie. She should've done AW2 or something :monkey:

She's very talented, but her looks are not at at the level one would expect from a winner :monkey:

The top 2 was correct and I am rooting for Raja. She really ****** up that second look. It was basic, barely ingenous. At least Trinity tried to put some thought on her second look. The ball has 3 categories and Raja was easily the worst in the second category. 

19 minutes ago, Cain said:

The ball was so bad :skull: wtf

Jaida was the only one that slayed all three looks

Yeah. The categories were terrible and 80% of the looks were :rip: 

Jaida is such a treasure and probably the most stunning queen to ever be on this show, other than Tayce & Tyra (RIP). 

The ball was a snooze and I still have no idea what the second category was supposed to be.

I love the Viv, but someone please explain what they were drooling over? It was just a nicely cut and fitted, solid coloured, pretty standard dress? 

Jynx was smart not to join an "alliance", like you're just begging for producer story-line riggory if you do. :rip:

Edited by FOCK

As a OTTTH, I hate the fact that Trinity is slaying so far. She's just the perfect RPDR drag queen and I hate to see it. :rip:

Jaida's devoury, ahhhhh. Her lip-sync was giving TKB S6 realness :jonny6:

4 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Yvie being praised by Ru for her Boogeyman SG. :nicole2:

Ru just wants to **** her lol 

I forgot about streaming and was like when did Jaida lipsync :ahh:

let me go watch 

TheOnlyOne

The Raja stans are feeling their jantasy I fear. That Olivia Newton John Waters was party city garbage mama and that’s why she wasn’t top 2.

I will say that at least out of the queens yet to receive a star, Raja’s came very close twice. Viv and Yvie on the other hand are making a case for why this could’ve been a 6 queen season instead of 8. 

Jaida really devoured the whole episode. And us not only getting a Beyoncé lipsync but of her absolute best song too :jonny6:

Raja didn't deserve to be in the Top 2 in any of the episodes so far. :nicole:

This season keeps getting better and better. Jaida killed it this episode, she was so good in the lip sync. Rajas gold dress was incredible. Trinity constantly every challenge that gets thrown to her, she really is the one the rest of the girls should be terrified of. Also i laughed so hard at none of the other girls wanting to join monets alliance 

34 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

Jaida's devoury, ahhhhh. Her lip-sync was giving TKB S6 realness :jonny6:

Put some RESPEC on Trinitys name. Jaida might have the essence of beauty, but she aint touching Trinity when it comes to performing.. like at all

This episode was actually super entertaining!

Love design challenges (though this one wasn't the strongest) and the workroom stuff, especially about alliances, was fun.

Jaida DEVOURED this episode. Easily the best in the challenge and ate the lipsync. So happy for her! :heart2:

I think Trinity as the other top made sense. The only other person it could've been was Raja, but her 2nd look really hurt her.

I stan her, but this time I didn't really get the Shea praise. Her first look was ok, second was a nice idea, but the execution was meh, and the third... had nice details, but in general it wasn't it either.

Excited about the challenge next week, it gives the court one from AS4, and to see how the results turn out with Jinkx being blocked :cupid:

Raja stans doing the most. 

Jaida killed this ep :clap3:

The interactions this season are just so funny. The whole thing with the alliance and everyone ignoring joining and Monet getting exposed for her gameplay had me screaming :dies:

I see a lot of people saying that Raja's second look costed her the top 2 placement, but it's not like Trinity's was better in the sense of merging two characters. It was literally a Charles II outfit with a RuPaul wig, nothing more, nothing less.

Jaida was the best overall, but no look stood out to me like Raja's and Trinity's 3rd look. I was soooo GAGGED with both of them, I really had a hard time to believe that they had made it in the workroom and by themselves. Legends.

But Raja's 2nd look was abysmal, so I understand the top 2 even though if it hurts.

So I was really happy regardless because I love Jaida and she was the most consistent, but overall I was really happy for that LIPSYNC. Oh god, she's just savage. I really hope people can see how talented and fierce she is, I'm so proud of her.

3 hours ago, OreGuy said:

I usually don't connect with Black dresses/gown because they don't translate well on TV. But the details and craftmanship on Jaida's tonight is a standout and she made that dress pop even though the color eliminates the detail and it's not huge in terms of size. 

Yep, it was very smart of her. She really thought outside the box and I'm really glad that it paid off for her!

Ok SheDevil and Monet are serving everything we need to make this season spicy. I died at them trying to recruit to their alliance :dies:

I feel like only Jaida truly succeeded in the second category. Most of the other looks were UGLY messes. Her finale look was constructed to perfection. 

It was between Trin and Raja for second best. I thought Shea’s look was really boring but I suppose detail is difficult to pick up in all white or all black looks (that’s why Jaida was smart to mix fabrics). Raja’s final look was really beautiful so I would’ve given it to her but can’t complain with the choices. 

Yvie and Viv are really serving nothing yet :skull: 

Jaida bodied this episode and the lipsync as well :clap3: Raja, Trinity,  and Shea all did well. 

Was gagged when THE Vanna White came out,  she looked stunning!

40 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I see a lot of people saying that Raja's second look costed her the top 2 placement, but it's not like Trinity's was better in the sense of merging two characters. It was literally a Charles II outfit with a RuPaul wig, nothing more, nothing less.

It was much better and more effort than Raja second look. You could say they both tied in the first and third looks, but Trinity had the better second look. The judges would also agree, which is why Trinity was top 2

3 minutes ago, Gigii said:

It was much better and more effort than Raja second look. You could say they both tied in the first and third looks, but Trinity had the better second look. The judges would also agree, which is why Trinity was top 2

I can agree on the first part, Trinity's was definitely better than Raja's, but if we're considering the category, they both kinda failed it. It was just one character with a single element from the other one :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.