RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

i knew from the rumours of Gottmik being on AS9 that he will DEVOUR the season and I just love seeing it

• Like 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I liked 4/8 of the Snatch Games, but this format isn't working for me. 

If the queens are too afraid to seriously compete again, but want to be on tv, the network should consider actually pursuing a "Big Brother" style show for the Drag Race alum where they get to cause mess but aren't being judged on their drag, instead of doing All Stars seasons every year. 

Girl if the (underage) fans couldn't take Naomi sending Manila's ass home, what makes you think they'll be down for a Big Brother full blown mess? There's no way any respected queen would risk participating in anything like this. It could only work if they casted the completely irrelevant ones who funnily enough would create the biggest chaos since they have nothing to lose and the most to gain.

The last segment of latest Drag Race Live Untucked SENT ME :ahh: The reading challenge and Latrice giving out personal items to everyone, later revealing she wrote the shady message on the mirror:ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

• Haha 4

I am really enjoying Angeria, Got Mik, Plastique, Roxxxy, and Shannel so far. They're constantly bringing it on the runway & challenges overall, with the exception of Plastique's horrible horrible snatch game this week, but tbh I'm willing to forgive her for it because she is annihilating that runway & should've won the first 2 challenges, and she knew she was bombing SG, so it's okay. Plenty of otherwise amazing contestants always bomb SG too. Just not her challenge.

Jorgeous & Vanjie are fine, but I find them always middle of the pack in challenges & runways are pretty but nothing elevated or super memorable so far.

Nina West… girl. I honestly just don't really like her drag.

• Like 1

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator

I wish this was an elimination season because seeing Jorgeous, Plastique, and Nina gone would be excellent. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

could only work if they casted the completely irrelevant ones who funnily enough would create the biggest chaos

This is not true :rip: look at how the irrelevant cast of AS8 were all ready to quit the competition at the first hint of drama :rip:

Just now, KFC said:

This is not true :rip: look at how the irrelevant cast of AS8 were all ready to quit the competition at the first hint of drama :rip:

Well I was refering to the Kandy Hos and Kalorie Karbdashians of the world :rip: AS8 cast still has a lot of digging to do to hit such rock bottom

• Haha 2

The problem with All Stars is that All Stars shouldn't have become a yearly thing. AS1 and AS2 were 4 years a part, I think every other year or every 3rd year or even 4th year as an almost "Quarter Quell" season would have perfect.

The AS rules could have been a different twist each season with higher stakes and 500k prize or maybe even 1M to entice the girls to really bring it and be more willing to be judged more intensely. 

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

The problem with All Stars is that All Stars shouldn't have become a yearly thing. AS1 and AS2 were 4 years a part, I think every other year or every 3rd year or even 4th year as an almost "Quarter Quell" season would have perfect.

The AS rules could have been a different twist each season with higher stakes and 500k prize or maybe even 1M to entice the girls to really bring it and be more willing to be judged more intensely. 

Agreed. Given how international it's become with all the different franchises it would make more sense to do 2-3 normal seasons and then alternative to an all stars every few years, instead of getting one each each year, cause we tired af

rolling 3-year cycle of all stars - global all stars - all winners would eat imo. and also give other countries their own all stars and eradicate vstw already

• Like 2

The conservatives are going crazy on Gottmik's look. And the funniest part is that they're reaffirming his gender by trying to misgender him. :rofl:

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 5

Angeria and Nina should have been the top 2.
Gottrigged's runway was inspiring but also very much low effort, cheap looking. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

We need monet to quite the edibles cause her memory :deadbanana2:

hosted a whole pit stop and podcast  and doesn't know anything about Jorgeous and angeria season

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Idk I was excited to see Mystique interact with Nina in a current season rawview but it just gives miserable :deadbanana:

You know you're ****** when Nina Bo'nina herself has to tell you there's nothing wrong with queens doing non-female characters for Snatch Game… or how it works at all dkdjdj Mystique is confused the entire time :skull: 

Edited by Bimbo

53 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Idk I was excited to see Mystique interact with Nina in a current season rawview but it just gives miserable :deadbanana:

You know you're ****** when Nina Bo'nina herself has to tell you there's nothing wrong with queens doing non-female characters for Snatch Game… or how it works at all dkdjdj Mystique is confused the entire time :skull: 

You could tell Nina was getting annoyed lol

Vanjie is so funny in a reality show context but she's terrible at comedy challenges (especially SG). I just have to wonder what's not clicking.

On 5/26/2024 at 7:09 AM, unino said:

i don't know yall, i kind of loving Naomi's youtube thing. 

Same, I really enjoy it. I like her personality, the commentary is great and the production value is there as well.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Lana Banana said:

The last segment of latest Drag Race Live Untucked SENT ME :ahh: The reading challenge and Latrice giving out personal items to everyone, later revealing she wrote the shady message on the mirror:ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

I decided to give it a try because I was super bored one day and my god was I shocked. Did not expect to love it so much for sure.

• ATRL Moderator

Y'all better like, comment, and subscribe. This video has me screaming :ahh: :ahh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Y'all better like, comment, and subscribe. This video has me screaming :ahh: :ahh:

the top comment LMAO

"If there's anything you're gonna do, it's eat!!!emoji_u1f970.pngemoji_u1f970.pngemoji_u1f970.png"

Vanjie can just be playing herself in these acting/comedy challenges and I'll giggle every time idc

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

When MIB gave herself the golden platter of salad :lmao: 

• Haha 2

Gottmik is a very talented queen. Like sure she's a terrible lip syncer and dancer but lots of queens have a weak point, she's great at fashion, comedy and improv challenges. I don't really get why people are so bothered. Yeah she was pushed a bit on her origional season but that isn't happening here. She didn't win that season and I doubt she will win this one. 

Anyway I likes the snatch game. Most of them did well which is always nice. I feel kinda bad for Shannel because her snatch game was great and she should be proud of it but it got over shadowed by Nina being a bit funnier with the same character. It's not even like Nina blew her out of the water or anything. Angeria also could have been top two but I don't disagree with Mik and Nina being picked. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

that Nina lipsync is kind of growing on me :deadbanana2:

just too bizarre to take seriously :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.