RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

9 hours ago, Cardcaptor Sakura said:

Disappointing season so far. Also Idk why I hate Nina the same way I hated that one fat queen from season 16.

Also this is karma because they didn't let Nymphia enjoy her winning moment much longer.

Girl which one of them :skull:

• Haha 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Angeria try portraying something other than a southern church lady. Do that challenge.

gwctAbv.gif

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

is raven from Africa? 

9 hours ago, TryMe said:

This episode was badddd. 5/10. 

I always love how Gotmikk makes a statement while not comprimising on the fashion aspect.

It's just a skirt and corset though :doc:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

i get not all queens are going to be good at comedy let alone the very specific type of improv skills that you need for snatch game, but i find it genuinely confusing how after 100 seasons of this show, plastique chooses 1) a contemporary comedian and 2) someone very normal without a unique personality, backstory, mannerisms, something to latch onto. at least vanjie and roxxy, who also bombed, knew to do a historical or made up figure. like that's just unforgivably stupid at this point in the show. 

the fact that this is the third time nina prepped those tearaways as something she was eager to show off, oh my god :skull: 

• Like 1

I liked 4/8 of the Snatch Games, but this format isn't working for me. 

If the queens are too afraid to seriously compete again, but want to be on tv, the network should consider actually pursuing a "Big Brother" style show for the Drag Race alum where they get to cause mess but aren't being judged on their drag, instead of doing All Stars seasons every year. 

• Like 1

i don't know yall, i kind of loving Naomi's youtube thing. 

• Like 8

If Roxxxy can't win then give it to plastique or angeria please 

39 minutes ago, unino said:

Will girlie be able to keep up the close-up Mugshot thumbnails coz...:clap3:

11 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Vanjie is a fun personality but I ******* haaaaate a lazy *****. To not give a flying **** about preparing a character for Snatch Game and come out in a generic off the rack outfit with a random tail attached to it because she's too self aware now and knows she can get away with it by yelling? 

At least Alyssa bothered to learn a couple Joan Crawford lines while playing herself and had cute runways :biblio: 

She bagged the 75k and said I really don't give a f*ck :skull:

• Haha 1

can someone list all the stuff that Nina had written on those tearaways in her reveals? 

21 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

can someone list all the stuff that Nina had written on those tearaways in her reveals? 

I know one said Shablam and another said "I can't wait to see how this turns out" or something like that. 

12 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Girl which one of them :skull:

I figured it was Megami. 

Normally I hate Rawview with guests but Mystique and Nina have such a fun chemistry :heart2:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Normally I hate Rawview with guests but Mystique and Nina have such a fun chemistry :heart2:

I live for Nina's rawviews , her hot takes are unmatched and so real :bibliahh:

• Like 3

This is such a disappointing season... I don't know who to root for.

Angeria is doing ok, but all her skills remind me of a weaker version of other winners.

Roxxxy is a seasoned queen and has some moments, but it's clear she's not at the level of the winner's circle.

Plastique is eye candy definitely, but bombs hard on comedy.

Nina is good at comedy, but meh at everything else.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Gottmik is the only one doing a decent and steady job. However, I refuse to have a winner with those awful, awful lipsync skills... Even Jinkx and Raja do it miles better.

The rest are just... there. Shannel is entertaining, and Jorgeous and Vanjie... I'm even pissed. They're being praised for doing the bare minimun and just being themselves all the time.

It was difficult, but AS has reached a new low. Even the queens don't seem invested... And to waste a non-elim season for this...

• Thumbs Down 3

Like is a nice thing they're doing for the charities and all but let's be honest here... there are NO stakes at all

these queens are NOT bringing IT as much as they could because well everyone already got a ton of money and the grand prize for them is a crown and scepter

:skull:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, unino said:

I like it but I just zone off and have to rewind cause her voice is so monotone :rip: 

Posted (edited)

I am OBSESSED with Nina and Mystique's rawview videos.

Mystique has always been one of my favourite queens; she's been very lowkey in the drag race circle for the past decade or so, but present enough in her local drag scene in Dallas, so it's good to see her back and speaking on her season at that. 

I'd love to see both on an AS season. I feel like we'd see a whole new queen in Mystique this time around. :chick3:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

is raven from Africa? 

She went from "Vanilla and Spice; No Chocolate or Rice" to actually cosplaying a Black/POC Queen, 15 years later.

:toofunny3:

She's always been a messy b*tch, who is nothing more than Ru's minion these days, and the way certain queens (a few of whom I love) go to huge lengths to sometimes defend her is beyond me. 

Either way, she's exactly the type that portions of this fandom loves so… 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

4 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I'd love to see both on an AS season. :chick3:

I mean I'm sure they can come up with a charity season for broke low down raggedy ass transphobic queens like Nina. Lord knows she needs the help.

2 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

She went from "Vanilla and Spice; No Chocolate or Rice" to actually cosplaying a Black/POC Queen, 15 years later. 

:toofunny3:

She's always been a problematic b*tch, who is nothing more than Ru's minion these days, and the way certain queens (some of whom I love) go to huge lengths to sometimes defend her is beyond me. 

Either way, she's exactly the type that portions of this fandom loves so… 

I'll never EVER look at Raven ugly chocolate milk dud with a mustache looking ass the same after the way she did Delta.

12 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

It's just a skirt and corset though :doc:

... and molded arms? And crystalized accesories?

Gosh, Nina gave us one of the worst lip syncs of all the time.

She should be disqualified :biblio:

Naomi's youtube videos are watchable if you put them on 1,5x speed. Just then she speaks at the speed of a normal person :thing:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.