RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

It's Gottmilks season to lose at this point 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

i think im not gonna watch the season. im not really finding this group enjoyable together and lowkey boring.

• Like 2

If you told me pre-season that Gottmik is the frontrunner by episode 3 and Roxxxy is lowkey flopping... I would NOT have believed you!

• Like 1

It was a boring Snatch Game and even the winners were just okay. The only thing saves this season so far is the runways

• Like 3

The lipsync song choices are so random this season :deadbanana4:

The lipsync song choices are so random this season :deadbanana4:

Jorgeous.. girl go home! 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Naomi is one of those queens who truly shines with the right partner, but is sooo boring on her own. In that sense, she's kinda like Violet tbh.

I never thought of that. But you are so right. Her Youtube videos are such a chore. But she is so fun in a more of a supporting role. 

• Like 1

I LOATHE snatch game characters that are as animated and try hard as Ninas. Where were the jokes? Its all cheap shots, recycled lines and goofy faces. There's nothing naturally funny about that.

To me, Angie was the funniest followed by Gottmik/Shannel. They displayed true humor and wit.

Also crazy to see how Vanji is so quick and funny in the workroom but SO bland and bad at snatchgame. Truly a lost case of thinking too much instead of just being herself. 

• Like 1

that was the most boring, mid, uninteresting and unfunny snatch games ever, ouch. 

13 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

that was the most boring, mid, uninteresting and unfunny snatch games ever, ouch. 

Not too much on Angeria and the Liberaces though,  they carried!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hector said:

Not too much on Angeria and the Liberaces though,  they carried!

they did absolutely nothing for me, im sorry. but I feel like this is also my fault cause I despise the snatch game of love format.

• Confused 1

Snatch Game >>>> Snatch Game of love.

Can i get an amen up in here?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Snatch Game >>>> Snatch Game of love.

Can i get an amen up in here?

I always find it odd to have that format when so many rely on visual gags, and RuPaul's laughing his head off whilst the guest is just looking confused behind a screen.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Bewitched said:

I just can't with AS being non elimination seasons going forward  

reddit won :rip:. they won't stop until the regular seasons are also non elim with only positive critiques 

Edited by keerbyriri
  • Like 1

I like the non-elimination format for this since they are playing for charity but yeah, next AS needs to be with eliminations.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, keerbyriri said:

reddit won :rip:. they won't stop until the regular seasons are also non elim with only positive critiques 

Exactly. Just because they were part of previous seasons doesn't mean they can't be judged negatively if they deserve it. I hate how everything is so positive when people like Nina or Jorgeous fail in the maxi challenge or the runway.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

i think im not gonna watch the season. im not really finding this group enjoyable together and lowkey boring.

at first I was not gonna watch this either but then I ended up fastforwarding through the episode and only watch the actual challenge + runways, sometimes on double speed :rip: I'm a fake fan but whatever, seems like a decent compromise to me lol

• Like 1

what a boring season :rip:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

at first I was not gonna watch this either but then I ended up fastforwarding through the episode and only watch the actual challenge + runways, sometimes on double speed :rip: I'm a fake fan but whatever, seems like a decent compromise to me lol

I only watch the challenge and runway/lipsynch too tbh. I already know these girls so I'm not that interested in work room stuff.

9 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

I only watch the challenge and runway/lipsynch too tbh. I already know these girls so I'm not that interested in work room stuff.

I only watched the latest lipsync and seeing Mik giving nothing + Nina terrorize the stage... let's just say I'll be skipping all lipsyncs from now on.

the no stakes + fake drama makes for a really underwhelming watch tbh. I know people hate it, but this season would benefit from shorter, 40min episodes.

24 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Exactly. Just because they were part of previous seasons doesn't mean they can't be judged negatively if they deserve it. I hate how everything is so positive when people like Nina or Jorgeous fail in the maxi challenge or the runway.

They've been sprinkling in some negatives here and there. I wish they'd go to town like they normally do but at least we're getting something. Non elimination and only positive critiques on a normal season though? Absolutely not. 

I'm really not feeling this season at ALL :deadbanana4: the first two challenges were cute but this snatch game was just boring. There's no spark, no competitive spirit... and aside from Gottmik and Plastique (pleasant surprises, tbf) the runways have been ugleeeeeee.

Plastique's face on the runway :smitten: contacts right?

If Drag Race gets cancelled after this, it would be all Nina West's fault

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.