RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I love Yvie but her run this season has been so underwhelming, really hope she gets a chance to shine

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Apparently the queens don't know what challenge comes next. Really weird considering how the platinum plunger works.

Screaming at three queens refusing to be part of Monét and Trinity alliance :ahh:

They all seemed to block the previous lip sync winner, so Jaida is in jeopardy next week if she doesn’t pull off the win. 

1 minute ago, Little Dark Age said:

I mean her second look was admittedly not great tonight but I feel like she was 3rd two weeks in a row 

I don't know, I feel like every queen except Jaida had one weaker look, so I put more weight on the garment they made. Raja's Vanda was also the best of the night.

To me, it should've been Jaida and Raja in the top 2, with Trinity being a really close third (her RuPaul Charles II was also more Charles II than RuPaul). Shea's bridal look didn't impress me that much because we've already seen her serving something similar before, for this reason I would've given the fourth place to Monét or The Vivienne.

The lip sync though... A serve :jonnycat:

The Vivienne is the clear fourth, I think. Yvie trailing dead last, Jinkx had the worst outfit, but her first two are more serviceable than Yvie's flop first look and second look.

Good Top 2 :clap3:

Rajah lost because her second look was awful :rip:

Jaida epic lypsinc :flame:

3 minutes ago, Gigii said:

They all seemed to block the previous lip sync winner, so Jaida is in jeopardy next week if she doesn’t pull off the win. 

Yeah, there's very little strategy so far. How is Monét not blocked yet really baffles me, especially considering she made an alliance and almost everyone is aware of it. It's really good television though.

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yeah, there's very little strategy so far. How is Monét not blocked yet really baffles me, especially considering she made an alliance and almost everyone is aware of it. It's really good television though.

No offense, but Monet wouldn’t exactly be a threat because she’s not the first person you think of as excelling in challenges. Monet is great at performing but we know those type of challenges only happen once or twice per season. She has lots of charisma which often times translates in comedy challenges but I wouldn’t put her on the same level as the comedy queens.

She’s also being low key, winning the first episode and losing the lipsync put her in the best position. As long as she continues to stay in the middle of the pack, I don’t see her getting blocked. 

I don’t see her winning next week.

Spoiler

both she and Trinity flopped the courtroom challenge on AS4.

djahfjfaslk yasssss Jaida WON she ate that's right, the details and precision :jonny5: that's how you do a bag lewk G*tm*k :jonny5:

Raja fumbled the 2nd lewk, so sad

Trinity deserved top 2 she's honestly so consistently good, that dress is a slamdunk

honestly half of them served really strong self made lewks, it's funny Monet look around and still think her garment would be in the top :bibliahh:

18 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I don't know, I feel like every queen except Jaida had one weaker look, so I put more weight on the garment they made. Raja's Vanda was also the best of the night.

To me, it should've been Jaida and Raja in the top 2, with Trinity being a really close third (her RuPaul Charles II was also more Charles II than RuPaul). Shea's bridal look didn't impress me that much because we've already seen her serving something similar before, for this reason I would've given the fourth place to Monét or The Vivienne.

The lip sync though... A serve :jonnycat:

agree with all of this. I think Jaida was the obvious winner and I had Trinity and Raja tied when I scored them so the placements seem reasonable, but definitely really close and Raja's was the best outfit made in the workroom easily. the thing that bugs me is that Trinity has "taken" Raja's spot twice in a row, especially last week when Raja was consistently funny in both SGs and #1 on the runway 

3 minutes ago, Little Dark Age said:

agree with all of this. I think Jaida was the obvious winner and I had Trinity and Raja tied when I scored them so the placements seem reasonable, but definitely really close and Raja's was the best outfit made in the workroom easily. the thing that bugs me is that Trinity has "taken" Raja's spot twice in a row, especially last week when Raja was consistently funny in both SGs and #1 on the runway 

I don’t like Trinity’s personality’s but she deserved both tops. Raja has just been unlucky always coming in third. 

Also, TTT had a lot of jokes cut from snatch game due to copyright, so I think her wins are justified 

The alliance talk is GOOD TV!

Raja her selfmade look was AMAZING but I agree with the top 2 this week.

Raja had the best self-made garment, but her 2nd look was really poor tbh. A pity because outfit #3 was one for the books again.

Trinity was extremely consistent and deserved her high placement.

Jaida won fair and square even tho I hated her wig in outfit #1. It looked cheap and fake.

Shea was super clean and great, but predictable.

The lipsync was not good once again. Jaida was better to look at, but it couldve been better. They seemed out of breath by the end of the song

When Jinx turned the runway in her Vanna look I thought, “God, Jinx should never wear a blond wig again.” But then every girl had on a hideous blonde wig (except Trinity) and then I realized they wore Blonde for Vanna White realness 

I would be so pissed if I Were Jinkx tho.. receiving the Block right before next weeks challenge that is just right up Jinkx' alley...  I do hope the Viv can shine next week. Usually the Brits are quite good at acting/improv, so lets see 

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

Raja robbed AGAIN. Jaida looked great but it was more basic than Raja’s and Trinity’s.

Yeah if she isn’t top 2 or Trinity isn’t top 2/doesn’t win the lip sync I don’t see how Monet gets out of episode 4 without being blocked.

The only way I could sort of see it would be if Jinkx wins because then she could block Jaida using the justification of “she has a star and it is a payback block” and still stay in the Twinner alliance good graces without having to fully commit to them which is in theory good strategy for her

I usually don't connect with Black dresses/gown because they don't translate well on TV. But the details and craftmanship on Jaida's tonight is a standout and she made that dress pop even though the color eliminates the detail and it's not huge in terms of size. 

1 minute ago, OreGuy said:

I usually don't connect with Black dresses/gown because they don't translate well on TV. But the details and craftmanship on Jaida's tonight is a standout and she made that dress pop even though the color eliminates the detail and it's not huge in terms of size. 

Exactly! I think that’s why people are siding with Raja gold dress, as it’s easier to make gold look grand. To me, the top half was gorgeous but her bottom half was just fabric wrapped around her. 

Are we gonna have to hear RAJA WAS ROBBED every week ? :deadbanana2:

Her third look was indeed incredible but her second one clearly costed her the win 

I'm ******* gagged by Raja. I really didn't expect her to turn it out on a competitive level.

Top 3: Jaida, Raja, and Trinity

High: Shea

SAFE: the rest

Bottom: Yvie :monkey:

1 hour ago, Gigii said:

No offense, but Monet wouldn’t exactly be a threat because she’s not the first person you think of as excelling in challenges. Monet is great at performing but we know those type of challenges only happen once or twice per season. She has lots of charisma which often times translates in comedy challenges but I wouldn’t put her on the same level as the comedy queens.

She’s also being low key, winning the first episode and losing the lipsync put her in the best position. As long as she continues to stay in the middle of the pack, I don’t see her getting blocked. 

I don’t see her winning next week.

Reveal hidden contents

both she and Trinity flopped the courtroom challenge on AS4.

No offense taken, your take on Monét is actually spot on. It's only a little weird for me considering how competitive and outspoken about being competitive she is, so I thought she would be more of a target, but apparently not a lot of queens see her as a competition yet.

You're also right about her probably not winning next week. I'm betting on Jinkx and maybe The Vivienne.

50 minutes ago, Little Dark Age said:

Exactly! I'm fully aware a case can be made for either Trinity or Raja winning E2 and E3, but to me Raja did better in both. Trinity is probably a safer choice to push forward because of the storyline with Monét (speaking of the alliance and winning AS4 together) though.

Edited by Hephaestus

I'm so mad at Raja for doing that second look omfg her third look was STUNNING :jonny5:

I hope The Vivienne gets more confident soon because it's really obvious she feels smaller than her fellow winners. She doesn't feel as fearless and ruthless as she did in her season.

Raja's third look :jonny: 

The ball was so bad :skull: wtf

Jaida was the only one that slayed all three looks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.