RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

How do two ppl bring Liberace :skull: 

• Like 1

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Most of the girls (in general) are bad at snatch game. Then when you narrow down to Asian it's pretty low. Manila was good/fine but the plastiques and nymphias  just lowkey aren't the type to do well 

Idk but it's crazy that they really do so horribly every time. Well, we've had 4 really well-prepared Asian queens (Marina, Plastique, Pangina and Nymphia), and they all suffered from playing it straight. All of their characters would have really benifited from just not caring to offend the people they were impersonating. I'd include Suki Doll too honestly. 

Gottmik and Aquaria ppl didn't expect to do well either but they ate it up so idk

Manila made fun of her character tho

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2024 at 2:15 AM, Bewitched said:

Aside from being objectively gorgeous, she's still BORING AS F*CK, personality wise.

:rip:

Truly a queen for the twinks that love a "look/fashion" queen and nothing else. 

There's just no natural charisma behind those eyes, I'm sorry. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Aside from being objectively gorgeous, she's still BORING AS F*CK, personality wise.

Truly a queen for the twinks that love a "look" queen. 

There's just no charisma behind those eyes, I'm sorry. 

omg someone put it to words :psyduck:

her verse on Super Queen is the WORST drag race finale song verse EVER :psyduck:

• Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2024 at 8:08 AM, keerbyriri said:

won't happen sadly. violet transcended drag race a long time ago, this is the most we'll see of her in the drag race world 

Not really. 

If Violet "transcended" drag race then so did Monet and definitely Raja and Jinkx etc, yet they all competed on All Winners.

All in all, Violet was asked to compete on AW1 but turned it down (several "insiders" on Reddit spilled the tea that it was because she apparently didn't want to compete with "certain" queens but who knows). 

Bob, Bianca and Sasha Velour have all said that they wouldn't object to competing on AW's in the future and their post-drag race careers are massive. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Vanjie yelling "WORK NINA!!" The whole lipsync SENT me :ahh: 

• Haha 1

Plastique gagging me again on the runway.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Vanjie yelling "WORK NINA!!" The whole lipsync SENT me :ahh: 

I think it's 'cause Ru was looking confused and she didn't want Nina to feel bad like this is genuinely my headcannon 

4 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

I think it's 'cause Ru was looking confused and she didn't want Nina to feel bad like this is genuinely my headcannon 

Yea I definitely think she was trying to be nice/supportive it's just hilarious with what Nina was doing on stage 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Truly a queen for the twinks that love a "look/fashion" queen and nothing else. 

There's just no natural charisma behind those eyes, I'm sorry. 

Naomi is one of those queens who truly shines with the right partner, but is sooo boring on her own. In that sense, she's kinda like Violet tbh.

• Like 3

Not Roxxy being USELESS on All Stars AGAIN... she needs to be mercy eliminated.

• Haha 10

Uhh :rip:

That lipsync was a disaster. None of them knew the words (aside from the chorus) and why did Nina humiliate herself like that :dies: 

Snatch game was very mediocre. I liked Shannel's Liberace more than Nina (incredible characterisation while Nina was playing herself in a costume and a bad wig)

Challenge: Shannel > Gottmik > Angeria (played herself, was funny) > Nina (played herself, cringe,had funny moments) > Roxxy (bad) > Vangie,Jorgeous & Plastique (all bombed)

Runway: Plastique (are you ******* kidding me?) >>> Angeria > Nina > Roxxy (that wig was sitting too high) > Gottmik (great idea but its just a skirt and a corset with two arms) > Vanjie (off the rack was spot on but that tail was incredible) > Jorgeous (horrible) > Shannel (badly made)

I guess my top 2 would've been: Mik and Angie 

Plastique's kitsune was giving me Sailor Moon villainess, she's really got me rooting for her :jonnycat:

Gottmik did okay in Snatch Game, not funny, but she committed and stayed in character.. not enough for top 2 though.

Vanjie definitely pocketed that 75k

Nina's cringey but this hate train being unanimous is a bit too much to the point it makes me want to root for her somewhat :rip:

Angeria being ROBBED in broad daylight makes me think Ru has no interest in crowning her this time around.

• Like 2

Is it true that the blue haired he/she/wes/gender doesn't exists of reddit are dragging Trixie and Violet over their bearded queen commentary? Not that I'm surprised but I'd think that they could at least comprehend that some tasteful people want to see female illusion if your alleged profession is drag queen .

• Haha 1

What is this runway category lmao?

Trinity calling out Gottmik's pigeon toed walk in the latest Watchery :rip:

I still don't understand why it's problematic for Asian queens to do a stereotypical Asian accent :gayorkcat2: But when other races do their stereotypical accent it is absolutely okay. 

OT: Plastique should have done Atsuko. I don't think Ali Wong is that funny to begin with. 

1689934089697_ComedianAtsukoOkatsuka.jpg

Nina is so busted. :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Top 3: Angeria, Nina, Gotmikk - however if it was an elim format - Nina would have been eliminated already. 

Bottom 3: Vanjie, Plastique and Roxxy. Elim would be Vanjie probably. 

So if it was elim so far I'd guess it would be; Shannel, Nina, Vanjie. 

Top 5; Gotmikk, Roxxy, Jorgeous, Plastique and Angeria. 

Also I don't like Ninas personality - she's clearly smug and her position on Palestine is gross. I can't stand her. The lip sync was horrible with the reveals. Gotmikk will win this season. She's stomping right now. 

I can't with Roxxxy, she's serving nothing but this time she's obviously doing it on purpose. She doesn't care :deadbanana2:

Nina is evidence that being a great performer doesn't mean you are a good lip syncer :gaycat6:

I HATED this episode:rip:

The Snatch Game:dancehall2:

The runway except Plastique, Angeria and Gottmik:deadbanana4:

The lipsync:rip:

• Like 2

I just can't with AS being non elimination seasons going forward 

it makes sense for all winners but I'm not here to see the likes of ppl like Nina and Jorgeous struggling the whole damn season 

• Like 2

I cannot believe how much Roxxy is underwhelming :deadbanana2: I'm still worried she will win somehow just based on being ~legendary~, but rn it definitely feels like Gottmik's season to lose. I'm glad Angeria is doing well too. 

I thought Angeria was kind of boring during her original season, but she is a stand out this season! 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.